Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Stevie65
      Lady

Hi everyone.

I am going for a make over at Sepphora in Edmonton Alberta. My question is to those who have gone for one …. did you go in drab and then change after or did you go enfemme or partial enfemme? I am wondering what would be best for that i should do as this is my first time.

Thank you

Stevie

Anonymous

My first makeover was also my first time out as Bettylou.  I was fully Dressed, including wig, but minus any makeup.  I parked close to the entrance and walked quickly to the makeover area.  Chatted briefly with the beautician about the level of makeover I wanted (casual, not Prom night), then I let her do her thing.  When she finished, I had enough confidence to make my first trip to the mall as Bettylou, though it was a brief trip and I only window-shopped.  It was a wonderful experience…the only “bad” part was having to remove it all at bedtime.

Bettylou

Anonymous

My first makeover was at a place that also does full transformations.  There were changing rooms available, so I went there in drab, changed into my femme outfit and then had my makeup done.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

A make over I have no experiance with but a couple of months ago I  had my hair colored and went in fem then. With covid it was my excuse to let my hair grow out, I’ve only trimmed  a little a couple of times in the past year.  As long as the covid and mask wearing lasts I am braver to go out in fem.  I believe when things go back to normal I will be so addicted to going out in fem that the desire will out weigh the fear.

Sandy

I went for my second makeover last month, fully dressed femme, but no makeup, obvs!

That’s what I did the first time too – after all, the makeover is for Laura, not my male side!

Love Laura

Hi Stevie

planning my first makeover at MAC in Toronto over the holidays and that was my question as well. My wife will go with me so that will help but still haven’t figured out what to do. Would love to go in ultra sexy cute outfit. Couldn’t imagine getting a makeover without seeing myself first time as Jill without wearing a complete package

sweet pink kisses

jill

I went to my one and only make-over at Saphora en drab. Posted a pic the finished product on my profile page yesterday. Getting braver showing myself.

Love nd Peace,

Amber

Dress nicely, woman out shopping style, comfy but cute shoes. Wear sunglasses a bit of foundation and some lipstick. They will take what you have on off before starting. You will love the experience hun! I certainly did! Went to lunch afterwards and then shopping!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?