- November 5, 2020 at 8:09 pm #403403Stevie65ParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 106Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 411 times
I am going for a make over at Sepphora in Edmonton Alberta. My question is to those who have gone for one …. did you go in drab and then change after or did you go enfemme or partial enfemme? I am wondering what would be best for that i should do as this is my first time.
- November 8, 2020 at 7:51 am #404200Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 167 times
Dress nicely, woman out shopping style, comfy but cute shoes. Wear sunglasses a bit of foundation and some lipstick. They will take what you have on off before starting. You will love the experience hun! I certainly did! Went to lunch afterwards and then shopping!
- November 8, 2020 at 7:38 am #404197Amber ScottParticipantRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 61Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
- November 8, 2020 at 5:38 am #404182Jill SweetParticipantRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 69Has thanked: 97 timesBeen thanked: 322 times
planning my first makeover at MAC in Toronto over the holidays and that was my question as well. My wife will go with me so that will help but still haven’t figured out what to do. Would love to go in ultra sexy cute outfit. Couldn’t imagine getting a makeover without seeing myself first time as Jill without wearing a complete package
sweet pink kisses
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 8, 2020 at 1:59 am #404161Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 423Has thanked: 1170 timesBeen thanked: 2046 times
- November 7, 2020 at 8:41 pm #404106Sandy JaysonParticipantRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 237Has thanked: 556 timesBeen thanked: 1003 times
A make over I have no experiance with but a couple of months ago I had my hair colored and went in fem then. With covid it was my excuse to let my hair grow out, I’ve only trimmed a little a couple of times in the past year. As long as the covid and mask wearing lasts I am braver to go out in fem. I believe when things go back to normal I will be so addicted to going out in fem that the desire will out weigh the fear.
- November 5, 2020 at 9:04 pm #403458AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 102Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
- November 5, 2020 at 8:23 pm #403407Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1506Has thanked: 2538 timesBeen thanked: 4673 times
My first makeover was also my first time out as Bettylou. I was fully Dressed, including wig, but minus any makeup. I parked close to the entrance and walked quickly to the makeover area. Chatted briefly with the beautician about the level of makeover I wanted (casual, not Prom night), then I let her do her thing. When she finished, I had enough confidence to make my first trip to the mall as Bettylou, though it was a brief trip and I only window-shopped. It was a wonderful experience…the only “bad” part was having to remove it all at bedtime.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.