Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Steph
      Lady

Does your partner help with putting make up on you , when you dressed.

did she teach you too ?

No, she sometimes supplies it but doesn’t actually help in the application. That is down to my ham-fisted efforts.

Hi Steph as wife dosent use much herself once in a great while she helps but for the most part its all Stephanie and many girls on youtube that i have learned from over the years  lots of work and practice to get it right ha ha still practicing there .. Some times get it  and wife says that looks nice that tickles the girly heart a lot hugs girl ..

Stephanie Bass

Billie
      Lady

Yes I am lucky that she wants Billie to look pretty.

Mine helped me once years ago but even now she is not very proficient with makeup, she rarely if at all wears it. She grew up with a Mother and Sister who refused to leave the house without a full face on and just hated having to deal with it.

Everything I know about makeup I have had to learn for myself from either watching women, magazines (Yes I am that old), or Youtube videos more recently. I did have a co-worker that knew and she was a great resource for makeup advice.

My spouse doesn’t apply any of my makeup, but helps with advice on product and application. Most of the time she complains that I have twice as much makeup as she does, sometimes borrowing some of mine. LOL

Hugs,

Lauren M

Anonymous

No, she hasn’t, and she won’t. 🤷‍♀️

When I first came out to my wife. She told me, if you gonna do this,you’re not looking like a clown. She taught me about makeup, matching clothes to create outfits, We would shop together for Courteney, and I watched and learned. I have even taught her a few makeup tricks. When she was really sick, I did her makeup for her. Now she wants nothing to do with my makeup or my dressing except to borrow my clothes.

My wife and I each do our own individual makeup and have our own styles.  We also share some products and some clothes from time to time.  We both learned from professionals and practice.  My wife who was a dancer likes to see what I’m wearing before I leave and will comment on whether she thinks that it is appropriate for the event or not.  The most revered and sought after comment from her is “that’s really nice, I would love to wear that if that was my size” or “can I borrow that?”.  True music to my ears.  I also used to design some of her outfits years ago.  She is better at makeup but I am better at costuming.   Marg

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?