Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi wondering if anyone wants to have make up party in Boston

Hi Victor sounds like a blast but sadly just a few many miles away as in Montana he he  good luck..

Stephanie bass

Hi Victor, I am working with a well-know CD blogger putting together some regional “Girl’s Weekends” where we will be doing makeovers, photo shoots, etc. We are planning one in your area later this year. Let me know if you are interested. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Paulette I just had my first session today at My Changing Place and I’m hooked . I can’t wait . I want to meet someone in the Boston area or some cross dresser transgenders to get together with me to show me how to do make up dress and all of it. I’ve waited 62, years so if anyone wants to join me just reach out to me.

thanks

I don’t mean to sound anxious but I just checked out your photos and that’s what I’m talking about . Beautiful pictures . Your quite beautiful . So I’m selfish and I want to meet someone or a group to meet asap. Sorry but I’m hooked I love the feel the look the feminine feel .

Thank you. I’m 74 but being Paulette has made me look and feel so much younger. I hope we can meet someday!

Anonymous
      Lady

Why are all the fun girls so far away?

Hi Michelle it all depends if you r close to Boston . I’m just outside Boston

What a great idea. Wish you were closer.

Hi Victor,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Does anyone want to meet over coffee in near zboston?

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Love to but unfortunately just a little too far away. Enjoy your dreams and soon things may happen. Welcome.

Stephanie 🌷

A “makeup party”! Sounds like a great idea! Too far away for me down in SE Louisiana, so you need to find some Bostonians who are interested.

You’re relatively new to CDH, but let me put in a plug here for the CDH Local Chapters. You might look into one called “Central Mass Misses”, which I think is based in Boston. Some members there might be interested.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?