Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Everyone.  There seems to be a lot of information available on how to apply but little on how to easily remove makeup.  I am always struggling with this and occasionally leave a little tell tale makeup behind on my palette.  Any advice on how best to remove same?

I like to use these items:

Make-up remover face wipes or Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – For Waterproof Makeup

Clinique: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips
      Dissolves and “lifts away” long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging.

-SR-

Thank you Samantha.

Old school…  Ponds Cold Cream. Does a great job and leaves your skin feeling great.

I dont do makeup yet, but I know of both.

Ive seen the wipes used and they seem to work great in makeup video demos.

The ex-wife used good ole Ponds cold cream for her eye makeup.

Robyn

Anonymous

Sorbolene cream is fantastic

My wife was in theater and she said she uses baby oil, and sure enough, it works great

I started using Ponds but have been using Neutragena towelettes for maybe 2 years now…

I first use a makeup towelette than ST. Ives apricot scrub, works well for me.

Hugs and Kisses always

Candace

Anonymous

First off primer before you apply your makeup helps apply and remove your makeup.

removal,  “liz earle cleanse and polish” is by far the best i have found but expensive, saying that you really don’t need alot and it lasts for a long long time. Wash the worst of with soap and water then use a little of the cream and wash again done.

liz earle cleanse and polish is what I recommend expensive but this can be done in the same way using baby oil if you are in a fix works quite well too and cheap.

Coconut cream works great

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?