- October 29, 2020 at 11:40 am #400245Paulette JamesParticipantRegistered On: April 16, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 7Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Hello Everyone. There seems to be a lot of information available on how to apply but little on how to easily remove makeup. I am always struggling with this and occasionally leave a little tell tale makeup behind on my palette. Any advice on how best to remove same?
- November 3, 2020 at 8:32 am #402328
- November 2, 2020 at 12:06 pm #401936AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
First off primer before you apply your makeup helps apply and remove your makeup.
removal, “liz earle cleanse and polish” is by far the best i have found but expensive, saying that you really don’t need alot and it lasts for a long long time. Wash the worst of with soap and water then use a little of the cream and wash again done.
liz earle cleanse and polish is what I recommend expensive but this can be done in the same way using baby oil if you are in a fix works quite well too and cheap.
- November 2, 2020 at 10:49 am #401916
- October 30, 2020 at 7:48 pm #400852
- October 30, 2020 at 1:21 pm #400769
- October 30, 2020 at 12:29 pm #400754
- October 30, 2020 at 12:24 pm #400753Robyn DevineParticipantRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 389Has thanked: 1069 timesBeen thanked: 1587 times
I dont do makeup yet, but I know of both.
Ive seen the wipes used and they seem to work great in makeup video demos.
The ex-wife used good ole Ponds cold cream for her eye makeup.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- October 29, 2020 at 1:26 pm #400281Richelle BoatrightParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
- October 29, 2020 at 1:02 pm #400276
- October 29, 2020 at 12:08 pm #400253Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1022Has thanked: 2430 timesBeen thanked: 2134 times
I like to use these items:
Make-up remover face wipes or Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes
Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water – For Waterproof Makeup
Clinique: Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips
Dissolves and “lifts away” long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.