• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      • Have any of you ladies went to a salon for a makeover.

Are you meaning like a full professional Transformation or more along a salon for face skincare and makeup?

I have had a professional Transformation once and had professional skin and makeup done about 7 to 10 times. The later were Lancome National Artist Makeup Events.

I would highly recommend a Transformation and also makeup lessons. If you want to look your best this is the well worth the money.

I had a great time at all these,

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy thanks for the advice I’m getting a full makeover knots I don’t know what you mean transformation you have to hit me up and explain that one to me but basically I’m getting false eyelashes and a full face makeup job by a beauty artist it’s a salon but it’s more for makeup it’s no hair being done there that’s a beauty salon and they told me because I got a big window in the front where people that are shopping an old Town like to look in as they’re doing makeup there’s nobody scheduled after me which the lady knew I wanted to be as discreet as possible she was cool about it basically I asked if I could come 15 minutes early use the restroom and put on some feminine clothes in my wig so if anybody comes by hopefully they don’t get alarmed when they see a big guy with a bald head getting a makeover haha I will hit you up later when I get off work but yeah I explain what you mean by full transformation I do plan on getting lessons that cost a little bit more I want to see how cool these people are are the ladies are and if I go to any Audi and for the support group or something like that I will definitely have them do my makeup they can make me look at all like a women thanks 😊 Jasmine

The transformation I talked about is the type where they take you form guy to 100% female. All clothes including forms, shoes, accessories, wig, makeup etc and they usually take photos. I don’t think there are many places that do this but it’s a perfect way to see ones “Potential”.

I believe your experience will be wonderful. I personally have not heard of a bad experience from anyone I know. I also know a lot of local people in the makeup world and they have no issues what so ever helping men or trans people.

Have fun on your makeup day and be sure to tell us about it.

Sandy

Anonymous

Sandy thanks for the support and please let me know how your makeover went I’m excited jazz

Sephora and Merle Norman makeup studios. Prefer Sephora.

My SOGGF has done several for me.

Plus SOGGF has taken to her hair stylist salon several times to have my hair cut and styled feminine and my hair (normally lite gray colored medium brown.  She is toying with the idea at some point in time changing it to Alburn or Golden Blond with Alburn streaks once my hair gets shoulder length.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?