Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi all! I have been looking around all over for someone in the central Texas areas that does MTF makeovers and have been completely unsuccessful in finding anyone. I was wondering if anyone had any experience or knew of anywhere I could find what I’m looking for? I was specifically looking in the Austin Tx area and did find one place called TG Transformations but haven’t been able to get a reply :/

I’m terrible with doing my own makeup.. sad I know. But I would really just like to find a place that could help me out with all that discreetly due to the fact I am still way too shy in public to go anywhere there are people around..

Hi Sadie, I’m Julie.  I live in Austin and I have experimented with doing my own makeup a few times myself.  I practice when I can and hear from my friends that I’m not too bad at it.  I still need to practice working on my eyes, but my best friend is helping me with that one.

I haven’t gone out too much in public myself as Julie, instead I get dressed up in my apartment and give myself a makeover.  Check out my photos, I did these myself other than my Marilyn pic.

Anonymous

I know a place in Lubbock, but not Austin.  Worth a trip?

[quote quote=90514]I know a place in Lubbock, but not Austin. Worth a trip?[/quote]

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%;”>In Lubbock, never would have guessed that. I actually wouldn’t mind a trip that way. What is it called? Thanks</span>

Anonymous

Hoof and Claw men’s spa.  You have to make a special request of the owner to get a cd makeover.

In Lubbock, never would have guessed that. I actually wouldn’t mind a trip that way. What is it called? Thanks

Anonymous

I will send you the details privately

Anonymous

I live in the Dallas area, and also would love to find someone, or some place, that could do a makeup session.

Anonymous

The Hoof and Claw is a men’s spa in Lubbock.  The owner will, by special request, do a male to female makeover. I am having mine done tomorrow, and will post a review here.

you could go to a mall and see if they would do your makeup there. or call a salon and ask if they would work on a man. alternatively, find a female friend who is willing to do your makeup.

Anonymous

Hi Sadie. I discovered Featherline Transformations in San Antonio in my own search. I don’t have any personal experience  yet with this service except by phone. I hope this helps you. The website has all the specific info.

Gina
      Lady

I’m looking for someone in the Dallas area as well.

Sadie, here in Minnesota, any Sephora or Ulta store will do a makeover for you. They charge you unless you buy some make up. What girl doesn’t love to buy make up?  I have had one done in both places and learned a lot each time. Go in dressed but with little to no make up on, ( I went in with sunglasses a bit of foundation and some lipstick). The girls will take off whatever you have on and then transform you. It is a lot of fun. Good luck hun!

michelle
      Lady

within Austin there are at least two active places for a male to female transformation:

Coco Coquette

https://cococoquette.myshopify.com/pages/services

Transgender transformations

https://www.tgtransformations.com/prices

Thinking about going to Coco in March, are there any other girls interested?

I might have to make a trip to Austin. I have not located anything in the Dallas area. Although I have not tried to hard. It would be a big step for me.

Hugs, tina

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?