Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

When you were younger did you guys ever play dress up? I sure did lots here are some of the best times

Once i was meeting up with family friends (i was about 11) and they had 3 girls 1 older, 1 my age, one younger. We didn’t have much to really do so they put me in a dress!! A hole makeover then happened and before you knew it i looked like a genuine girl. So then we told the parents we were going out to play but they didn’t see me go. Then we went to the movies and got me a wig

Thats one of the times i did that how about yoi gurls

When I was about 14 years old, my younger sister and my mother caught me cross dressing, both were so supportive and bought me or gave me female clothes, did my makeup often and my mother got me two wigs from her friend , who asked me to go to her house and model for her. My sister and Mom did my nails and makeup and went with me for the modeling. I was so happy for the support and gained another supportive female, who was my Mom’s second cousin, never had children and husband died young. Because she always wanted a daughter and I was so willing to spend time with her as her Jean Marie , there were many years from three loving women who enjoyed dressing my up and I love them so for their support!

How lucky for the both of you I only wish I had this happen to me, I didn’t know about my sister till i was in my mid 20s who knows what would off happened if we grew up together

I was lucky to have sister that got me started dressing in fem, I was fourteen when it all started and I have never looked back. I was caught  by my sister looking at A nightgown in our hamper, I was not scolded instead she let me wear A nighty to bed,  then panties, from that time she gave me some of her old clothes but the best came when three of her friends started giving me clothes they outgrew or were tired of. My sister and her friends were two years or older than I was so I considered myself very fortunate to have the attention they gave me. They had me dress up for them and gave me pointers on how to dress it was all A lot of fun for them as well as myself. They were very helpful and treated me with respect that put me at ease. They only made me up once because my mother said that was going too far and didn’t approve of it. Lucky for me my dad also was a crossdresser as well as his brother so my parents approved of my activities to A point so I didn’t push it beyond that point. But it all was so much fun to be one of the girls.

Sarasue

Susan Zed
      Lady

My Sister was the first to dress me in one of her dresses, her knickers and white knee length socks which was so wonderful it started me on this journey for life. Although i had worn my mums panties on on occasion when i was younger it was this moment that first blew my mind about wearing female clothes. From then on i would try and engineer getting her to dress me up whenever we were alone, such as pretending i didnt have any underpants left and asking to borrow her panties to straight up asking to play dress up in her dresses and skirts. After a short time she understood that i loved this game and would suggest it herself, dressing me in her clothes, do my make up and even going out together dressed up during school holidays. To be honest i think she was fascinated by how excited it made me both mentally and physically. Later on when we were adults shea apologised for making me a cross dresser but i told her i wouldnt change it for the world. Since then i have been dressed by various girlfriends.

I grew up poor so often times had to wear my sister’s hand me downs. At first it kind of bothered me but over time I just got used to it. When I was about 13 I went to spend the summer at my cousin’s house. She immediately noticed that most of my clothes were girls clothes. My cousin was a real girly girl so needless to say I got many makeovers that summer.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?