Tagged: Makeup makeover Colorado
- May 21, 2018 at 5:15 pm #100170https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 0
I am located in northern Colorado and would like to find someone that will do my makeup and teach me how to do it myself.
- December 14, 2019 at 4:02 pm #258658Carrie LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 8
Amanda, unfortunately I recently read that Studio Lites closed. They moved everything to their store in Vegas. As for places to go en femme, I pretty much do normal stuff like groceries and restaurants. The groups I used to belong to have disbanded. There is a meet-up group in Denver with a LOT of people, but they mostly like to go out late and drink. I do not like to do either of those while en femme.
- December 14, 2019 at 8:05 am #258548Amanda WoodsParticipantRegistered On: November 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17
I have been to SL really like the store, and especially the guys who work there, bought my first wig there. Really would like to get a makeover there as well, hopefully someday soon. I am a married crossdresser, not passable at all, but if you have info on groups/places to go while en femme in Colorado please let me know as I see you are from Colorado, thanks so much.
- June 19, 2019 at 7:00 am #191549Jerry LeeParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8
I would like to learn makeup as well. Thank you girls for the info.
- June 1, 2018 at 6:12 am #101544Sara Marie Franklin (SMF)AmbassadorRegistered On: July 27, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 360
Hi Rachel and welcome to CDH. What I have done is use You Tube to help me know what to use and how to apply it. It also teaches me so I know what kind of body shape I have like hooded eyes etc. Makeup is a lot of practice but I think a lot of fun. I hope you find someone in your area but ultimately you will have to know some things before you go in or you will be over whelmed by the experience.
- June 1, 2018 at 6:24 am #101550https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 5
Thanks for the welcome and info. I have looked at a lot of youtube videos and they do help. I looked at your pictures and you are beautiful. You could pass any day. I so wish I was there…. maybe someday
- May 28, 2018 at 1:20 pm #100994InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 5
Thanks to both of you for your advice. I visited a lady in Fort Collins who attempted to help me with makeup. I say attempted because in the end, I really could not see a difference. Maybe I am expecting too much but I will keep pushing till I find the lady that waits beneath my skin.
- May 23, 2018 at 4:45 am #100357Carrie LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 17, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 8
I am in Broomfield. If you can make it to Denver I would highly recommend Studio Lites. Chris is an amazing makeup artist. Short of that, any MAC, Sephora or Ulta store is fully capable, but they will not have beard cover products. There is also Phyllis’s Fantasies, but I personally prefer SL.
Let me know if you need more info and where you are. I am happy to help. Even though our offical group has disbanded my wife and I have a “tribe” consisting of a lot of the LGBTQ rainbow, as well as some of our cisgender friends.
- May 31, 2018 at 8:13 pm #101457InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 5
Hi Carrie, I am in Greeley just East of Fort Collins. I will check with SL to see what they can do for me.
- May 22, 2018 at 9:18 am #100252Dame Veronica GraunwolfMemberRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 55Replies: 2071
Try L’Oreal and Revlon web sites….loads of free videos and tutorials on make-up
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.