Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Leonara
      Ambassador

I have had two makeovers at a cd/tg friendly boutique for the purpose to be “professionally” made up(rather than my own attempt at makeup) I have my own intimates and pantyhose however , I had the opportunity to try on my first short sexy LBD..the hostess at the boutique made me feel so special and pampered as she applied the makeup and eyelashes (My first time!). I was expressing my true self during the 3hour session. Unfortunately, it was just a photo shoot and Leonara did not step
      out afterwards
      I had my second makeover about seven months after my spinal surgery .. The side effects were losing strength in my arms & legs By August
      Of that same year, I still struggled putting on dresses… I was dying to put
      on a LBD. I brought the dress for the makeover so Karen could zip up the dress …. Finally , I was the complete woman again…the operation did
      not short circuit my feelings of femininity ..I was
      expressing the new me … I managed to lose 20 lbs. since the operation, with padded panties, I now have all the curves in the right places lol

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Leonara.
      Anonymous

Just once, I would like to have a total makeover, complete with a photo session.  But in the real world , I found that the ladies at Ulta CAN make this old girl look younger and prettier; and the sessions are fun, too.

Anonymous

I’ve never had a make over, I have done a few sessions of Laser hair removal on legs,chest, and belly… before this stupid Covid hit. It would be nice to do the full meal deal… someday…

Not sure if anyone remembers, but I once did glamour shots, then once the makeup was applied took photos and then on to an artsy movie. I had a great time that night, it was over 20 years ago.

Anonymous

Without doubt …head to toe , I have one every 3 months , my wife knows & has paid for a few as gifts , I’ve had around 12/15 now . They’re always fantastic & truly amazing what an expert can produce 💐💐

If possible, makeover head to toe. I still plan on doing it.

I would just give anything for someone else to do my makeup and be able to go out without notice.

Just to walk around, doesn’t matter where. Mall or a park. Just ot be able to spend time as I should be.

Enough of this.

Have a good night.

Gloria

I would definitely go for the full makeover

Anonymous

I chose the facial at Ulta. I want to learn to do my own makeup and look nice. My wife can help me choose clothes when the time is right.

OK Girls,

I have been desiring a make over for a couple years now.

But what is involved in a head to toe makeover?

Patty

i do not believe there is any woman  that would not want a complete make over. It the ultimate gift for all woman. When was single so many years ago i offered a GG friend  of mine a gift of a complete make over if she would come with me to have the same. It was just a amazing  wonderful day for the both of us. It did end any possibility of me having a relationship with her other than friendship. She told me she always felt i was gay but after that she was sure. Trying to convince her otherwise was not going to happen. I learned if we tell woman we were gay, our desire to express our selves in the fem becomes acceptable. When i was married after my wife found out i suggested the same thing I was amazed how beautiful my wife could look and she did mention i looked better than her from behind. That sent me into heaven. My suggestion is to put a little money aside and treat your wife or a special friend to a complete make over. They will enjoy it maybe not as much as you do. All woman want to be pampered and feel cute and pretty even if it is just some times. Luv Stephanie

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

A complete makeover would be a dream come true.  So far, I have used the services of a professional makeup artist while at a friend’s house (see profile pictures for an example).  So far, there has been a time limit on what could be done, especially with my eyes (add lashes) and fingernails (false as mine are a mess).  Due to my marital situation, I need to return home with no hint of makeup, etc.

Ultimately, I want to be able to go out into the world looking as complete and feminine as possible.  To do that with my SO would be frosting on the cake.

Chances are, that you don’t live close to me, Los Angeles, but I go for walks all the time en femme. I would love for you to join me. Email me at teagangabrella@gmail.com.

Hi. I’ve had a makeover at Sephora and it was wonderful! I would like a head to toe makeover and a photo shoot!

Leonara
      Ambassador

Hi Patty
      A head to toe makeover includes of course a facial but being pampered to try on different wigs short,mlong, brunette, blond dresses LBD, sheathes
      and of course, pantyhose or nylons with garters…
      Strappy heels an 5-6″ stilettos… A 2-3 hour experince to be the woman you always wanted to be
      Enjoy!!

Leonara
      Ambassador

To share a makeover with an SO would be so special

Leonara
      Ambassador

Wow!! Thanks for sharing. Also a plus to have SO support!! Thanks for sharing

I have enough of my own clothes to deal with the neck down part of the makeover, whether it is casual, dressy, formal, or even bridal.  If I need the face done better than I could do myself, I would book my friend who runs a transformation business.  She has done a makeover and photo shoot a couple of times.

Anonymous

How do you ladies just walk into a store and ask for a makeover in front of everyone

Anonymous

I’ve only had it done once and it was head to toe, my neighbours daughter did my makeup and my neighbour did the pictures, she’s a photographer and did a great job. It was a lot of fun playing fashion model for the day and I would definitely recommend it.

Anonymous

I’ve never had a makeover of any kind,

I would love to have a professional makeover with a professional photographer taking pictures of me as Roz,

I would love to try on lot’s of different coloured wigs and see which ones would suit me best,

I would love to try on lot’s of different clothes in the pursuit of being a more convincing woman,

It would be so nice to be Rozalyne for more than a few hours and be able to go shopping for some nice feminine clothes for a change xxxxx

Alice Black
      Duchess

I went to a dressing service back in January where I was made up as well. I had a wonderful time. But I would like to go to makeover establishment and get a full M to F transformation and see what result is. I just need for wife to go away for a day so I can do it. She has been “cemented” to me since Covid started.

Alice Black

Leonara
      Ambassador

Thank you

Anonymous

Hi girls I’m planning a full makeover from head to toe when thing get back to normal so there will be a face to go with the name and hopefully this will be the first of many makeovers

All my l❤ve

Kelly Ann💕💕💕

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I’ve done both and prefer the head to toe option. Going to Ulta or similar works well when I don’t have much time and want to look good for a night out. Since these tend to be somewhat rushed, it helps to know what kind of look you want.

Scheduling a few hours at a boutique or studio amps the femme factor a few notches. It’s a more intimate setting with plenty of time to create several looks and be photographed in each. The professionals I’ve worked with are incredibly talented and have served the trans community for years. It shows in their work. Seeing myself in the mirror is an incredible confidence boost. I see the real me and I love how I look!

Every CD and transwoman should get a pampering, professional makeover at least once. We’re all beautiful and we deserve it.

Emily

Kelly
      Lady

I will be scheduling a head makeover sometime in the near future i hope.

Ellie Hope
      Baroness

I’ve not had the pleasure of a makeover yet, but want to try it when CV19 settles down, maybe at a convention.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Leonara, I would love to go and have a total facial makeover, just to really see what my femme side looks like with the help of a professional. Of course, a total head to toe would be the ultimate.
      My own makeup skills are not the best, but with the help of those here, and you tube, lol, they are getting better. The big issue for me is I just do not have the time to practice.

i would love to go and have a makeover done with an understanding friend and then step out. However, that is probably more a dream than something that will ever happen, but a girl needs to have dreams.

I’ve never had the usual head to toe make-over that GGs get: that would involve; hairstyle, facial treatment, make-up application, and a mani/pedi.

I have gone to Ulta Beauty for a full make-up application once. I went because I don’t know to apply make-up. I was going to an event and wanted to look my fem best.

Just this month, 7/9/20, I had my first MTF transformation with photos. It was at a photography studio that specializes in classy lingerie photoshoots for women. The owner is also accepting of CDers and MTF transgenders. The owner hired a lady to do my make-up and I had polish put on my nails at a nail salon an hour before. I used my own clothes, shoes, and wig.

I would love a facial make over ,when I get the chance to dress enfemme I love doing my make up and finally putting on my wig ,I then look in the mirror yes I can see a lady looking at me ,but I can also still see me . When I look at the videos of cd making up by the time they have finished they look beautiful and no resemblance  to the man  they were ,I would love to have a lovely beautiful face with no wrinkles (no chance ) so I will make the best of my own efforts and a dab of perfume will certainly help.  Michelle xx

Leonara
      Ambassador

HI Ladies the forum has reached its course
      However, I would continue to be interested with
      Your response Thank you

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?