• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Ok ladys i have a question has anyone gone out with a family woman member when you came out as a crossdresser. Like having a shopping day full fem.with mother or sister

Going out shopping with my wife or sister has been one of my fantasies. Maybe some day, but it hasn’t happened yet. Next best thing is finding a shop and an owner/saleslady who knows you’re a CD and loves helping you find things and try them on.

Anonymous

Melissa, going shopping with my wife is my fantasy, too; but even though she accepts Bettylou and lets me dress at home, she won’t go out with me. Someday, hopefully.

Ok I have a big question .are there any girls like me who would love to have a job.where you would be able to work as your FEMININE side I myself WOULD DEFINITELY LOVE TO HAVE THAT HAPPEN TO ME.would DEFINITELY make me feel much HAPPIER in LIFE.

Anonymous

I never went shopping with my mom but I did pick her up at a hotel after her date when I was 15 I was wearing a dress and and Pantyhose and heels and makeup and one of her wigs after we got home and had a long talk I couldn’t believe it I was sitting there with my mother both of us wearing dresses and pantyhose and high heels and our legs crossed I was in heaven after her asking me so many questions she said she was hungry and wanted to go to breakfast I said ok let me change she said you look lovely let’s go I had the best breakfast ever 😍

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?