Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So, what a great weekend! Turkey day was awesome, a fresh bird (plucked and cleaned Tuesday, eaten Thursday), amazing meal, had oldest son over to help eat it. Saturday my wife and I spent an hour or two with some new makeup colors playing around and experimenting, and I was really happy with my results and the wife found a new color combination she looked great with. Then today she asked if I thought I was ready for pieces ears. I said I was just waiting for her to be comfortable with the idea. Lots of guys these days have them anyways. So, away we went to Claire’s and I got me ears done! Yay!

Bridgette

AWESOME!  I agree, nowadays, guys wear a matching pair and its no big deal.  I only have one pierced…waaaay back when guys only wore one.

Im guessing Claires still does them then?  I thought I heard during this time they stopped? Guess maybe I heard wrong.

I thought I heard somewhere too that its preferred to go to a tattoo/piercing place instead. I think in part they have tougher cleaning practices, and do a better job?

Just throwing that out for conversation.

Robyn

Our Claire’s is still doing piercings. I hadn’t heard that the tattoo studios were supposed to be better. The studio i used to go to is a good long way out from here, and I didn’t even think to check with them. There is a local place around the corner, but it always looks skeezy, if you know what I mean. And I’m somewhat at home in that life crowd.

Anonymous

Congratulations, Bridgette

Having your ears pierced is a big step along this CD journey; and you will have fun shopping for earrings, too.  It was exactly 50 weeks ago that I had mine done at Claire’s (and had my last haircut).  Memorable occasion.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Congrats Bridgette. Now enjoy the pleasure of shopping for earrings and you are going to ask why didnt I do this earlier. This time next year you will be owning more than a dozen pairs for sure

Now I’ll have to find something to do with all my clip on! I guess I can wear them still though. They’ve been my only option until now, and they’re hard to find, I think. Mostly it’s all old stuff that was once my mother’s. My wife doesn’t wear them, so she said I should use them.

I threw this idea out to my wife a few weeks ago, just to test the waters. So far nothing yet but I am patient……..

I absolutely love that it was your wifes idea, what girl wouldn’t love a decision like that being gently pushed at them? Had you talked about it previously at all?

We did. At first she was like let’s wait until after Christmas, because kids and grandchildren would be here, and she didn’t want them asking questions. Now that’s not going to happen so soon (thanks Covid) so she asked me if I was ready. Of course I was!

Anonymous

Congrats Bridgette

How wonderful your wife actually suggested it…I’m so jealous…all those dangly and hooped earrings to decide about…dreamy girl !!!!

Huggs, grace 💋

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

Good for you!!

I ordered myself a set of self piercing kits and let my wife pierce them in August.

I have been wearing them at work and nobody has made more than a passing mention.

I bought a neat little “man” set that I wear most days. Some with a carbon fiber look, some flat back little numbers that go with all things drab…

Have some fun Girl!!!

Hugs!

Emily
      Lady

I have had 3 piercings in each ear for years now. Two always have small silver hoops, and the third always have small stud type earrings. Makes it very convenient to change to big hoops when the occasion calls for it. Pierced ears for men is quite common now. Nobody even notices any more. I started with just one in my left ear. This was back in the early 90’s when the saying was “left is right and right is wrong”. Still makes me laugh. Believe it or not, I got more grief for having just that one ear pierced than I ever have for having a total of 6 ear piercings. I say go for it, unless your job has a policy against it of course.

I believe the only policy is against dangling bits in production areas due to safety concerns.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Congrats Bridgette it’s such a high isn’t!  I know when my X offered to pay for my piercing 3 months ago I couldn’t say yes fast enough.  I thought she was getting to be ok with my dressing and would  help with my unaccepting kids.  But today she is still filled with anger and hate and calls me names often.  But I am liking who I am!!!

Good luck                  Sandy

I was just thinking about this. I gotta wait until I go back to my seasonal government job in March to check the dress code. I hope my wife is as cool about it. Really happy for you!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?