Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

If you ever look online at movie stars and or models without makeup it might shock you to notice the AMAZING DIFFERENCE ! I often am amazed at how plain and unnoticeable these celebrities would be without makeup . Often they spent a fortune on makeup artist , and I do mean artist , to prepared them for award ceremonies or public events . Of course the best foundation is to exercise , sleeping long and well , eat healthy , no sugar drinks and think kind , loving thoughts . See the law of attraction or google the Secret on you tube . QiChong is a fantastic exercise even better than yoga for stimulating your body organs to Heath ,AND IT IS ALL DONE STANDING UP TO SLOW MOVEMENTS , I RECOMMEND BLUE DRAGON QICHONG , BY Dr . Love SEE HIS VIDEOS SONE ON YOU TUBE . Once you are heathy always try to put your makeup on in the type of light you will be in , get daylight bulbs and natural adjustable lights . If you do not believe in makeup magic and artistry you should really change your mind , because you should enjoy this and it should be fun ! After a good shower or bath is the time to start especially when you are relaxed , Never be in a hurry . Breath deep thought your nose for five seconds and hold it and think of how beautiful or wonderful you are going to look and feel . Then let it out and think of how grateful you are for five seconds holding your breath of something in your life . Do it five times to be calm . Now look at your hands and love them and think of them as magical . NOW I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU HOW TO DO YOUR MAKEUP , I am going to tell you how learn how to do it from the experts , on You Tube . Go to the sites of Charlotte Tilbury and Lisa Eldridge for experts who do the movie stars and celebrities and for normal occasions . I love the Tippi Hedren look by Lisa Eldrige . My favorite young makeup star is Jackie Wyers and I love her youthful vitality . Lauren Curtis and Olivia Lura are two others of note . Advice on the tools of the trade I.e. brushes , etc , and foundations and techniques are just a beginning . Personally , I love makeup from creating a natural daytime look to high glamour girl fashion looks to match and accentuate my clothes and their colors and the light or settings I will be in ! Makeup is totally enjoyable for me and one of the most lovely parts of being femme . I want to express that I am a loving and kind gentle demure lady ,but I always want to look attractive . Kisses and Hugs Karyn PS : my favorite perfume is Paris , it smells like Roses !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Makeup Magic Expertise and You Tube’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?