Viewing 7 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello All,

Hope that you all are having a great day. My wife has been very supportive. She understands my urges and gives me permission to dress. I am really blessed to have such a supportive wife. I can dress up and do regular things at home.

I am really very happy and it is really helping me to focus more on other things and work as well.

I want to start slowly and talk with her is she is ok with me adding something more. Not immediately but in month or 2 later.

I am not sure how or what should I ask her. I dont want her to feel bad, as she is allowing me much already.

I have no feelings of transition and I am happy with who I am. I have told her this and think she understands.

I want to feel more feminine and want to improve on my makeup.

Can you please advise how you have approached this topic with your SO and what would be more appropriate to start with makeup or wig or breastform?

She knows that I have wig and breastform.

I know i am asking for too much. I should be content with my current freedom of dressing around her.

Thank you all.

Hugs,

Jaime

Hi Jaime as my wife is very accepting and supportive also except for going out at this point in life i dress to the nines all dolled up in front of my wife she helps a little .. As she says im more woman than she is as she is not into makeup looking pretty as i want to be so i learned on my own from youtube videos mostly and lots of practice .. As for your situation just talk and really listen to her ask questions and let her ask questions and give to best of ability give her a honest answer not just i dont know also ask how much and how often can you dress up with her help is a plus  good luck girlfriend..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Stephanie,

Its great to hear from you.  Really happy for you,  that you can dress up with makeup in front of your wife.

Thank you for your advice. I will try to talk with her and see how it goes. I dont want to rush and also dont want her to feel that I am taking advantage of her freedom.

Hugs,

Jaime

Hi Jaime

Take your time with your wife not to much at one time. Keep her smiling and get those laughs from her also. In time she will start giving suggestions, and advice of her own (Maybe). Everybody is different, all I can offer is my experience.  My wife about 2 years ago actually ordered by first B size breast forms from online. Then a few months after that she ordered again this time she up the size to a C-cup. Just as quick events started to grow. It came to a stop with her involvement, but I respect that, and she respect me doing my thing. I just know not to push it in front of her until she ask to take my pictures again like she had done in past.

I know why it came to a stop. It was because the empty nest, became a fuller house.

xxx Tina

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your advice.  I will take it slowly.  I am really blessed to have a supporting wife.

Hope that your wife also gets back to your old ways and gets more involved with your dressing.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

All I can say is “Don’t blow it”. Little steps, don’t risk turning her off. You are so lucky to have her support, please don’t take it for granted.

Have fun!

Connie
      xxx

I never take her for granted.  I known it is tough for her and she is doing this to see me happy.

Ann Dee
      Lady

Jaime:

Thanks for your post doll. Many of us girls are at the same crossroads. Reading through your post and the replies give me hope and encouragement.

I am in a similar situation with my spouse finding out and adjusting. So your thoughts and the replies really hit home.

Ann

Ann,

Hope that you and your wife also find something that works for both of you.

If she knows you have a wig and breast forms then what would be the problem if you wore them when you dress in front of her?

I would think if she is accepting of your dressing she just might have fun helping you with makeup. Why would she not want to see how feminine she could make you look even if she is only doing it for private fun and play time.

My wife and I have had some wonderful times just doing our makeup together. It is something girls like to do together and if that other girl just happens to be her spouse I see no harm in having some private fun together.

If she is in a playful mood and willing to let you dress, then I would put on a pretty dress with a bra and breast forms, put on your wig and see if she’s willing to have some fun with makeup.

Thank you Lacy. She is very supportive and understanding.  I just dont want her to feel that I am trying to push her and take advantage of the freedom she has given to me.

Just hope that someday I can wear wig and breastform in front of her.  I am not sure how she would feel and don’t want her to start questioning herself of the freedom she has given me.

Brielle
          Lady

Hi Jamie, there’s only one way to find out, you know. She may have the same feeling – not wanting to push in to something that has been private to you to this point.

Maybe ask if she ever thought about a GNO or shopping trip (if you are interested in that, of course). If it’s for home only, suggest a GNI watching her favorite chick flick with you sharing some popcorn, and maybe some handholding. My wife is okay with that, but has drawn the line at me even putting my head on her shoulder. She does let me kiss her (quick peck) before I put on my lippy.

Good luck – just go slow and ask her how she feels now and if she’d thought about you dressing more fully. If she is resistant, then just dress fully when she is not around. Maybe get a hotel room for a night every so often to get your girl on. She would have to know you would be alone and not having a canoodle with anyone, of course. Maybe a facetime call to let her know you are okay.

Hugs,

Brie

I think it’s quite simple, just ask her how she feels.

Talk with her about it, that shouldn’t be that hard seeing as how she already accepts your crossdressing.

Hi Jaime,

My wife has always been on board with my dressing. I find after 33 years of marriage it all comes down to give and take. If you make her feel special, she in turn will accept Jaime.

I always go for the breast forms as they are something I look at all the time. Wigs & Makeup are great, but you can only see when you look in mirror.

I find the ultimate femme feeling is wearing false nails. You always look at your hands and with nails on you have to be femme and dainty.

Love yah,
      Celestine

I luv wearing false nails. Wear them constantly.

Great ideas. Thanks

Hi Celestine,

Nice, you are right it is give and take. Nice idea about wearing breastform.  I have not yet tried to wear any in front of her. Think eventually will wear them some day and see how she would react. I am still not sure how to ask her if I can wear breastform in front of her.

Hugs,

Jaime

Thank you. I’m in a super similar situation. Following your posts.

Dear Eileen,

It is really awesome that you support your husband.

Thank you for your advice.  I will try to talk with her and she want she is comfortable with.  Her acceptance and her happiness is equally important for me.

I will try to talk to her when I can and see how it goes.

Hugs,

Jaime

Thank you, Eileen,

My wife tells me te same ting, she does not want to see a “half” being, it’s all or nothing.

My advice to you, Jaime, is you have to talk, to your SO, we can never accurately guess what their thoughts are, it takes conversations, and thought on her part.

Hugs, Regi.

All or nothing. I like it. Might help out here. Now I need to find a safe place to shop.

Hi Regine nice to see you ..

Hugs Stephanie

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?