- January 20, 2022 at 3:50 pm #613812Jaime DallasParticipantRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 106Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
Hope that you all are having a great day. My wife has been very supportive. She understands my urges and gives me permission to dress. I am really blessed to have such a supportive wife. I can dress up and do regular things at home.
I am really very happy and it is really helping me to focus more on other things and work as well.
I want to start slowly and talk with her is she is ok with me adding something more. Not immediately but in month or 2 later.
I am not sure how or what should I ask her. I dont want her to feel bad, as she is allowing me much already.
I have no feelings of transition and I am happy with who I am. I have told her this and think she understands.
I want to feel more feminine and want to improve on my makeup.
Can you please advise how you have approached this topic with your SO and what would be more appropriate to start with makeup or wig or breastform?
She knows that I have wig and breastform.
I know i am asking for too much. I should be content with my current freedom of dressing around her.
Thank you all.
- February 26, 2022 at 8:53 am #625052
- February 26, 2022 at 7:57 am #625043Celestine CapriLadyRegistered On: January 10, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 289 times
My wife has always been on board with my dressing. I find after 33 years of marriage it all comes down to give and take. If you make her feel special, she in turn will accept Jaime.
I always go for the breast forms as they are something I look at all the time. Wigs & Makeup are great, but you can only see when you look in mirror.
I find the ultimate femme feeling is wearing false nails. You always look at your hands and with nails on you have to be femme and dainty.
- March 6, 2022 at 7:41 pm #627223Jaime DallasLadyRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 106Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
Nice, you are right it is give and take. Nice idea about wearing breastform. I have not yet tried to wear any in front of her. Think eventually will wear them some day and see how she would react. I am still not sure how to ask her if I can wear breastform in front of her.
- March 6, 2022 at 12:35 pm #627143
- February 26, 2022 at 8:13 pm #625175
- January 22, 2022 at 5:01 am #614177Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
If she knows you have a wig and breast forms then what would be the problem if you wore them when you dress in front of her?
I would think if she is accepting of your dressing she just might have fun helping you with makeup. Why would she not want to see how feminine she could make you look even if she is only doing it for private fun and play time.
My wife and I have had some wonderful times just doing our makeup together. It is something girls like to do together and if that other girl just happens to be her spouse I see no harm in having some private fun together.
If she is in a playful mood and willing to let you dress, then I would put on a pretty dress with a bra and breast forms, put on your wig and see if she’s willing to have some fun with makeup.
- January 22, 2022 at 9:14 pm #614452LadyRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 106Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
Thank you Lacy. She is very supportive and understanding. I just dont want her to feel that I am trying to push her and take advantage of the freedom she has given to me.
Just hope that someday I can wear wig and breastform in front of her. I am not sure how she would feel and don’t want her to start questioning herself of the freedom she has given me.
- February 26, 2022 at 12:23 am #624983Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 486Has thanked: 442 timesBeen thanked: 2232 times
- February 24, 2022 at 9:05 am #624562Brielle RossDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 5Replies: 409Has thanked: 2047 timesBeen thanked: 1810 times
Hi Jamie, there’s only one way to find out, you know. She may have the same feeling – not wanting to push in to something that has been private to you to this point.
Maybe ask if she ever thought about a GNO or shopping trip (if you are interested in that, of course). If it’s for home only, suggest a GNI watching her favorite chick flick with you sharing some popcorn, and maybe some handholding. My wife is okay with that, but has drawn the line at me even putting my head on her shoulder. She does let me kiss her (quick peck) before I put on my lippy.
Good luck – just go slow and ask her how she feels now and if she’d thought about you dressing more fully. If she is resistant, then just dress fully when she is not around. Maybe get a hotel room for a night every so often to get your girl on. She would have to know you would be alone and not having a canoodle with anyone, of course. Maybe a facetime call to let her know you are okay.
- January 21, 2022 at 1:45 pm #614042Ann DeeLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
Thanks for your post doll. Many of us girls are at the same crossroads. Reading through your post and the replies give me hope and encouragement.
I am in a similar situation with my spouse finding out and adjusting. So your thoughts and the replies really hit home.
- January 22, 2022 at 9:09 pm #614451
- January 21, 2022 at 1:23 am #613902AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
All I can say is “Don’t blow it”. Little steps, don’t risk turning her off. You are so lucky to have her support, please don’t take it for granted.
- January 22, 2022 at 9:07 pm #614450
- January 21, 2022 at 1:04 am #613898Tina AllenLadyRegistered On: August 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 50Has thanked: 507 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
Take your time with your wife not to much at one time. Keep her smiling and get those laughs from her also. In time she will start giving suggestions, and advice of her own (Maybe). Everybody is different, all I can offer is my experience. My wife about 2 years ago actually ordered by first B size breast forms from online. Then a few months after that she ordered again this time she up the size to a C-cup. Just as quick events started to grow. It came to a stop with her involvement, but I respect that, and she respect me doing my thing. I just know not to push it in front of her until she ask to take my pictures again like she had done in past.
I know why it came to a stop. It was because the empty nest, became a fuller house.
- January 22, 2022 at 9:06 pm #614449LadyRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 106Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
Thank you for your advice. I will take it slowly. I am really blessed to have a supporting wife.
Hope that your wife also gets back to your old ways and gets more involved with your dressing.
- January 20, 2022 at 6:17 pm #613835Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3468Has thanked: 49788 timesBeen thanked: 12337 times
Hi Jaime as my wife is very accepting and supportive also except for going out at this point in life i dress to the nines all dolled up in front of my wife she helps a little .. As she says im more woman than she is as she is not into makeup looking pretty as i want to be so i learned on my own from youtube videos mostly and lots of practice .. As for your situation just talk and really listen to her ask questions and let her ask questions and give to best of ability give her a honest answer not just i dont know also ask how much and how often can you dress up with her help is a plus good luck girlfriend..
- January 20, 2022 at 8:34 pm #613870LadyRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 106Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
Its great to hear from you. Really happy for you, that you can dress up with makeup in front of your wife.
Thank you for your advice. I will try to talk with her and see how it goes. I dont want to rush and also dont want her to feel that I am taking advantage of her freedom.
- January 20, 2022 at 5:53 pm #613827Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 265Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 1101 times
It’s wonderful that you have a supportive wife! It would be helpful to know what she expects to happen next. Then of what level of your dressing is acceptable to her. Are there support groups for her to learn more about crossdressing?
This topic heading suggests a choice of makeup, wig, or breast forms. Go the whole package at once. Seeing my husband with just one or two of the three accruements mentioned would just not look right at all.
Best wishes to your lovely wife.
- January 20, 2022 at 8:39 pm #613871LadyRegistered On: October 19, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 106Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
It is really awesome that you support your husband.
Thank you for your advice. I will try to talk with her and she want she is comfortable with. Her acceptance and her happiness is equally important for me.
I will try to talk to her when I can and see how it goes.
- January 21, 2022 at 1:10 pm #614032Eileen BachBaronessRegistered On: February 27, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 265Has thanked: 139 timesBeen thanked: 1101 times
A long time ago, I came to realize that there are two types of men. Those that admit to cross dressing and those who don’t but wish they could. It’s amazing just how many men out there desire to dress up femme. Some just a little bit, some full time. The happy couple finds the middle ground where he has enough femme time to satisfy needs and the wife still has a man in her life.
I’ve mentioned on this forum several times that we have established rules to keep us both happy. Some of which is that ‘Terri’ is a part time visitor in our home. I married a man and will not compete with another woman.
She has her dress up time, but no half efforts. All guy or all woman. I don’t want to see ‘her’ in a dress with his bald head or no makeup.
- February 26, 2022 at 9:01 am #625056
- February 26, 2022 at 11:41 am #625091
- January 23, 2022 at 2:42 am #614496Regine KellyLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1464Has thanked: 20371 timesBeen thanked: 6973 times
Thank you, Eileen,
My wife tells me te same ting, she does not want to see a “half” being, it’s all or nothing.
My advice to you, Jaime, is you have to talk, to your SO, we can never accurately guess what their thoughts are, it takes conversations, and thought on her part.
- February 26, 2022 at 4:37 pm #625151Stephanie BassHostessRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 3468Has thanked: 49788 timesBeen thanked: 12337 times
Hi Regine nice to see you ..
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.