Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      JudyCDTV
      Lady

Just wondering how long in the morning is your usual makeup routine, what do you put on and in what order

I have gotten my routine down to about an hour if I rush!

Usually I prefer to take more time because I just love watching myself transform and love the smell and feel of makeup. If I’m going out I can easily spend a couple of hours. Takes about twenty minutes to get my lips looking how I want them… and then I touch them up every 10 minutes during the evening.

… just hopelessly addicted to makeup 🙂

Sophie xxx

A comfortable time for makeup including a super fine shave is about an hour. I could condense to 35 or 40 if in a hurry but I enjoy doing this and am not in a hurry nor wish to be. Basic skin care regime not included here but that is only a few minutes.

I would say my routine is pretty normal for an older person, primer, foundations, brows followed by eye area. Then I line my lips, followed by powder and blush. Typically don’t finish lips until after dressing.

Sandy

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Well as a GG I take between 5 mins for basic mascara and lippy and 15 for full face

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

Hi Judy,

I take about 5-10 minute for a quick day makeup. 20-25 min for a full makeup look.

On my day look, I moisturize, apply foundations and concealer, pencil in my brows, then base eyeshadow color, crease shadow color, blush, mascara and lip gloss or stick, and finishing spray sometimes.

For full makeup, I moisturize, apply a primer, foundation and concealer, then apply a thin layer of setting powder, base eyeshadow color, multiple shades on crease and lid, I use a dark shadow as eyeliner, then contour, blush, masacara, spray a finishing spray and lipstick or gloss.

-Gwenn a GG

Lindsey Soucie
      Baroness

I can put my make-up in as little as 10 minutes if I have to. But recently I have been taking my time and experimenting with it. So now it’s taking me about 20-30 minutes to do my hair and make-up.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?