• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello ladies!! I hope everyone is staying safe and sane during this weird ass quarantine! NYC is a ghost town but everyone in the world seems to be out and about on the beach where I live…

Anyway… I have been trying to use this time to practice my makeup skills and anything else I could occupy myself and I thought it would be fun to ask if anyone else is addicted to subscription boxes.. I just love them.

IPSY’s Glam Bag is my absolute favorite, in fact both my SO and I get a monthly premium box. It’s one of my favorite days when my box comes. We have gotten a TON of great stuff, I mean the first box we got, I got the Tarte Shape Tape, it was a good omen. By far.. the brushes are my favorite, they send really great high quality brushes!

What does everyone else do? I got a male Birchbox for a while, it was way better than the female one which I cancelled right away. There are a ton of them out there..  I was thinking about checking out Boxycharm.. thoughts?

xoxo

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?