Tagged: 

Viewing 35 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested if I made some makeup tutorials and tips videos. I love makeup, and I’m pretty good with it, so I figured I would share my skills with you.

If I set up a private YouTube tutorial channel, would anyone be interesting in subscribing?

In addition to some basics, I will also gladly film tutorials you request!

xoxo Gigi

BillieJo Smith
      Baroness

Gigi, I would love to see some videos on makeup application, I could use all the help I can get, if you actually do it please send me the link.

Hugs

BillieJo

i also could use the help on applying make up better,  please send me the link

Anonymous

Sounds like a good idea to me.  I am NOT good with make up. I never get any practice.

Anonymous

That would be great you are very talented with makeup I would love to learn from you

Kris
      Lady

I am definitely interested. Thanks
      Kris

Gigi,

That sounds wonderful! You can count me in. You are so pretty and I would definitely love to learn from you.

xoxo

Jessica

Christy
      Lady

Yes!

Yes, I am interested also.

Anonymous

I would be so grateful, for any help. I so want to be as pretty as possible.

I could use all the help I can get. Thank you Gigi

I would!

I’m very interested in make-up and its application! Lately, I’ve been working on trying to get a very pretty, yet minimalistic day-time look, and given my facial features…I just can’t seem to nail it.

Some of my struggle points are contouring, foundation, and mascara.  I’m not sure if the problem is in the application or the product, but it always just seems too heavy despite focusing on a lighter touch.

I’m also beginning to show my age, so that doesn’t help either.  I have a regular skin care protocol that I follow religiously (although I plan to include some Retinol soon) and I’ve been using some tutorials by a GG that’s around my age and have had some success, but wondering whether something specifically targeted toward transwomen may be more effective.

Jessica

Anonymous

Yes  I am interested! Just added eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick to my dressing routine and love to know more about foundation, eye shadow, and shaping my eyebrows with makeup.

amy
      Lady

that would be great. Can always use help.

Arianwen
      Lady

Yes please – I don’t even know where to start!

Rian x

I would love something like this to help me. I have tried to do Smokey eyes and just can’t get it right

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Yes  ; like all the other girls here, please teach us. Being our faces it would be awesome to create a image that would make us truly a person who we can be proud to show. 🌹

Yes, I need all the help I can get

Anonymous

I would love the help anyone could offer. Makeup is always a difficult thing.

Z

Leonara
      Ambassador

Please help me (short of getting more sleep, rid those bags under the eyes… Thank you for sharing your expertise

Me too, that would be great!

Robyn

I’d love it! I need help, especially with how to make my face less masculine. I’m pretty good at hiding my 5 o’clock shadow but my facial features are difficult to hide. I know it can be done with makeup, I’ve seen vids of it on youtube, but they were no help becuase they didn’t explain how to do it.

Anonymous

Definitely interested in some makeup tips, as just dont get chance to practice much.

Are you able to tell us when this will happen ?

Anonymous

I’ve been super busy with work lately but I think I’ll be able to start filming this weekend.

Could you please give me the link if you can do this, I would love to learn how to make up properly?

Robyn

Jenny
      Lady

Sure I would ! I would love to not look like a guy in makeup. But like a women😃

Yes I definitely need the help. Can you send the link when you do this?

Anonymous

Wonderful idea babe simply cant wait, heaven knows i need the help Sharlett

this sounds like a wonderful idea to me….

Anonymous

This would be a great help, my makeup technique needs uhh…. a lot of work. Link me when it’s up! Pretty please ^.^

Anonymous

I definitely would subscribe to your you tube. My most difficult task is foundation and getting it right

As most of every one here I know I need help doing makeup, however I have another problem I am vison impaired, so its more of a challenge.

Do you have the link. Would love to subscribe

KAzzi

Anonymous

I would also love to see this

OMG, I would be super interested in this. I can’t do makeup to save my life. But, I’m pretty good with photo editing software. So i just put on a base of foundation and powder and do the rest of my makeup “virtually”. That’s okay for expressing my femininity in photos, but I would love to be able to apply real makeup.

Wanda Full
      Duchess

Hi Gigi: Yes, please do. Most of what I’ve seen is Drag related and not realistic or practical for day to day CD.

Viewing 35 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?