• This topic has 8 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by JOJO.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey girlfriends!

I had the sweetest experience bumping into a lovely girl while shopping for dresses the other day, I shared that I was buying for myself and she was SO excited and supportive. We’ve stayed in touch.

Have any of you girls met a woman who’s been excited to meet a cross-dresser and shared the experience?

I found it to be the sweetest and most validating moment!

Em xxx

So yes and no.

I have mentioned in a few other posts about knowing a FtM friend. This is their story as much as it is mine. They grew up and were questioning their gender identity since a young-ish age, but…due to ‘unfriendly’ friends and family, they were convinced not to open up about it to anyone ever again. Fast forward ten or so years and they meet me, someone who is probably just as lost, questioning, and confused.

I open up to them about this side of me and that starts them back down the path, but this time with the proper support they deserve.

Wow Emily, lucky you❤️

One of these rare ‘right place at the right time’ moments. Well done you for striking up a conversation, and just being truthful about shopping for yourself. Nothing to lose! But the feeling of acceptance, and even excitement from a female is worth a million dollars.

Hope you have the beginnings of a new friendship and would love to hear how it goes.

❤️B

Anonymous

The girls at the shoe store I used to go to, unfortunately the owner Amber had enough and closed it but one of the other girls Tanya opened her own store. Amber, Tanya and Anna, they were great to me from the first time I went there and I still drop in for a tea with Tanya, she’s just a sweetheart.

Many, many times!

I think a lot of women don’t just get it, but love that we are brave enough to embrace our inner femme and express it as fully as possible.

The women I speak to are genuinely curious – in a good way – and have lots of lovely, supportive things to say.

I love being a cross dresser!

Love Laura

I am a masculine dude, and dress in private.  I went to Victoria’s Secret many times under the cover of buying for a partner.  Yet, sometimes I would forget and hold something up to see if I would like it for me.  Many times a cute sales associate would come up and ask me about what my supposed girlfriend would like.  One time though, a very bright and pretty associate came out and said, “Do you mind if I ask, are you shopping for you?”  I had a rush of panic and surprise.  She seemed so genuine and wanting to help.  So, I jumped in and said I am shopping for me.  She smiled and simply said, “Ohhhhh fun!  Let’s shop!”  She proceeded to take me and show me panties, camisoles, and gave me help on what to feel comfy and sexy in.  She even showed me the tops of her panties and said they were her favorite.  “I love to feel sexy but comfortable,” is what she advised me.  It was simply wonderful.  She was pretty smart too as I bought $300 worth of stuff.  The best part was I felt all of the fear and anxiety melt away for an hour.

I have met several very sweet women when shopping over the years, and really not had much problem negativity when I am.  The women at Torrid have been the friendliest group of SA’s I think I have ever dealt with.  We actually have some serious ‘girl time’ when I show up for some good retail therapy.  Because of Covid, they haven’t been opening until noon since June, and I usually go in on a Monday or Tuesday when they aren’t too busy, just after they open.  I think most of my summer wardrobe has come from them this year, and usually spend right around $100+ when I go.  They even carry rings in bigger sizes as well as normal women’s sizes.

Even though many of us are losing our Catherine’s and/or Lane Bryant, there are several other chains taking up the slack if you look around, and even try a phone call to any you would like to go to, and find out what their marketing plan is all about.

PaulaF

Stevie65
      Lady

I shop at Penningtons stores and have bought a few outfits from there. It wasalso my first time going lasttime and actually getting fitted for the right bra. The store is closing and I asked the SA who helped me which store would be the better one to go to as a CD friendly store and she gave me the name of the manager and the store to go to. I have to call other stores here in Edmonton Alberta and see who is CD friendly. I heard some stores are not too friendly or accepting.

JOJO
      Lady

When I had my make over the make up stylist was very excited to do my make over. She had me arrive with no make up on so that I could be her “canvas”. She asked me many good questions with respect and I always make it a point to say hello to her when I am at the store.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?