- December 6, 2018 at 10:44 am #132972
Phillysis SandersonParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Started dressing, about six weeks now
Getting better now
Been dressing almost every now
Yesterday advanced, from one inch heels, to 2.5 spike heels
Loved the feeling, of my intimates, seamed stockings and 2.5 inch heels
- December 6, 2018 at 5:52 pm #133098rebekka mooreParticipantRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 52Replies: 599Has thanked: 264 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
Sounds wonderful! I’m enjoying some alone time right now in my gurl jeans and 4 in pumps! They are so fabulous! Love the feeling, you will too!
- December 6, 2018 at 1:43 pm #133029Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 2118Has thanked: 1337 timesBeen thanked: 1210 times
Phillysis like they said practice, practice, practice. It’s so much fun and fulfilling when things start showing promise. Keep it up and one day you’ll see how hard work does pay off. Most of all have fun .
- December 6, 2018 at 11:07 am #132976JanineParticipantRegistered On: October 25, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 60Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
You said that it’s getting better now.
It will continue to get better and easier the longer you do it. It won’t be long before you can put your makeup on and get dressed in a few minutes instead of hours.
At least that’s what I found out when I started to crossdress.
What used to take a half a day now I can do it in less than a half hour
I don’t know about you but I was so critical about the way that I looked.
Everything had to be as close to perfect or I wouldn’t leave my house.
Not so much anymore. Now I realize that if my hair isn’t the way that I want it to be it’s not the end of the world.
As long as I’m passable looking I am alright with the way that I look.
Don’t worry. You’re going to be alright
Just keep on doing what you’ve been doing and soon you’ll be able to see what I’m talking about
Good luck and keep in touch.
- December 6, 2018 at 11:03 am #132975fiona mossAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 261Replies: 975Has thanked: 1941 timesBeen thanked: 1398 times
hi phillysis. cross dressing is a huge learning curve, with so much to learn about! I am still learning! i’m glad you are getting better, it all takes time and patience. things will go wrong but just put it down to experience and you will improve next time 🙂 .
- December 6, 2018 at 10:21 pm #133147Phillysis SandersonParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Thanks for writing
Nice meeting you
You are right
The first few times dressing, I mad loads, of mistakes
But now I am getting better
Buying the right size, in everything and getting better walking in heels
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.