- September 1, 2020 at 6:45 am #379783Diana WParticipantRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 209Has thanked: 881 timesBeen thanked: 902 times
My wife actually talked about the 2 of us going out with me dressed en femme the other night. She said it’s going to be wayyyy down the road. But the fact that she even said it is HUGE! Also scary! But exciting. And did I say HUGE?!
- September 4, 2020 at 4:40 am #380709Stephanie KennedyParticipantRegistered On: March 15, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 604Has thanked: 3758 timesBeen thanked: 2201 times
Hi Diana That is defiantly huge. Your wife is looking for a girl friend just to go out and do girly things even if it is just sometimes. So many SOs are amazed how pretty there husbands can look when they take the time to learn how best to present there feminine side. It takes a special woman that is able to see through the clothes and feel confidant that her husband is still there and continues to love her. It does take a special husband who is not afraid of showing how he feels to the outside world and feels self confidant that he has a partner that is not ashamed of who he is. I am happy for the both of you,
- September 4, 2020 at 4:00 am #380703Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1330Has thanked: 923 timesBeen thanked: 3115 times
I had been dressing for a couple of years when I met my wife. She liked Patty. She was impressed and amazed at how pretty and sexy I was as Patty. We ended up becoming girlfriends. She suggested, when we go out I should go as Patty. I had been driving around in the car and getting out in numerous places to show Patty off, and had been to countless college parties as Patty, but these were all in controlled circumstances and environments. My new girlfriend was pushing me to do normal things.
My first outing with her was to a mall to do some shopping. I was scared to death to get out of the car and walk past all those people just in the parking lot. When I got out, I just looked straight ahead. I walked to the mall entrance. Fear was pushing me back, keeping me from entering. Finally I walked through the doors. OMG. There as so many people inside. We just kept walking. The fear began to subside a bit. Then we went into a store and began looking at pretty femme things. I began getting excited about getting some new things. The longer we shopped and walked around, the less nervous I became and the more excited I got. I even noticed we were getting looks from many people. Were they looking at a sexy young girl and a guy in a dress or two leggy girls in pantyhose and heels with pretty hair?
We both ended up buying a lot of things. What had started out as a very scary thing had become something that was so much fun. After that, when we went out, I would ask her if I should go as Patty or my male self. Except for when she really wanted us to go out as girlfriends, she would leave that up to me. I found I was going as Patty way more often then my male self. we also both found we had more fun when I was Patty. I guess it added an exciting and fun element to out relationship.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 1, 2020 at 10:03 am #379816Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 1427Has thanked: 2313 timesBeen thanked: 4235 times
- September 1, 2020 at 7:15 am #379793MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 44Replies: 509Has thanked: 124 timesBeen thanked: 982 times
That is huge and wonderful. Take each little step, whether forward or backward, in stride. Remember it has take most of us time to understand our own feelings, it should not be a surprise that our loved ones, especially our significant others, time as well.
- September 1, 2020 at 7:01 am #379786Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4246Has thanked: 6159 timesBeen thanked: 6479 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.