Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Diana W
      Lady

My wife actually talked about the 2 of us going out with me dressed en femme the other night. She said it’s going to be wayyyy down the road. But the fact that she even said it is HUGE! Also scary! But exciting. And did I say HUGE?!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Absolutely,  this is huge.. even just the thoughts from her suggesting it is certainly a big step forward.. be patient and I’m sure your special moment will happen. That’s a wish I’m hoping for…🌷

Diana,

That is huge and wonderful.  Take each little step, whether forward or backward, in stride.  Remember it has take most of us time to understand our own feelings, it should not be a surprise that our loved ones, especially our significant others, time as well.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous

Lucky girl!  My wife has become very accepting these past few months, but she balks at going out with Bettylou.

Hugs,

Bettylou

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I had been dressing for a couple of years when I met my wife. She liked Patty. She was impressed and amazed at how pretty and sexy I was as Patty. We ended up becoming girlfriends. She suggested, when we go out I should go as Patty. I had been driving around in the car and getting out in numerous places to show Patty off, and had been to countless college parties as Patty, but these were all in controlled circumstances and environments. My new girlfriend was pushing me to do normal things.

My first outing with her was to a mall to do some shopping. I was scared to death to get out of the car and walk past all those people just in the parking lot. When I got out, I just looked straight ahead. I walked to the mall entrance. Fear was pushing me back, keeping me from entering. Finally I walked through the doors. OMG. There as so many people inside. We just kept walking. The fear began to subside a bit. Then we went into a store and began looking at pretty femme things. I began getting excited about getting some new things. The longer we shopped and walked around, the less nervous I became and the more excited I got. I even noticed we were getting looks from many people. Were they looking at a sexy young girl and a guy in a dress or two leggy girls in pantyhose and heels with pretty hair?

We both ended up buying a lot of things. What had started out as a very scary thing had become something that was so much fun. After that, when we went out, I would ask her if I should go as Patty or my male self. Except for when she really wanted us to go out as girlfriends, she would leave that up to me. I found I was going as Patty way more often then my male self. we also both found we had more fun when I was Patty. I guess it added an exciting and fun element to out relationship.

Hi Diana That is defiantly huge. Your wife is looking for a girl friend just to go out and do girly things even if it is just sometimes. So many SOs are amazed how pretty there husbands can look when they take the time to learn how best to present there feminine side. It takes a special woman that is able to see through the clothes and feel confidant that her husband is still there and continues to love her. It does take a special husband who is not afraid of showing how he feels to the outside world and feels self confidant that he has a partner that is not ashamed of who he is. I am happy for the both of you,

Luv Stephanie

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?