- February 4, 2020 at 12:51 pm #273256HariettaParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2016Topics: 82Replies: 171Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 976 times
I wear several scents alternately enfemme. Nothing quite like my faves Chanel no5, White Diamonds, White Musk, and basic lavender/petuli. I hae some Nino Ricci body powder that I wear to bed and sprinkle on the sheets.
What gets you going?
- June 4, 2020 at 12:35 pm #348606Skyler ConnorParticipantRegistered On: May 27, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 45Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
Perfume is a fetish with me. I love the following,
I always want to have a scent of a women.
- April 10, 2020 at 4:56 am #333543
- April 10, 2020 at 4:21 am #333538
- April 3, 2020 at 12:52 pm #331992AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 16Replies: 154Has thanked: 241 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
I don’t know if it gets me going but my current go to fragrance is Priness by Vera Wang.
- April 3, 2020 at 12:49 pm #331989Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1506Has thanked: 2538 timesBeen thanked: 4673 times
Well, I “borrowed” some RED from my wife, and it’s OK; but what I really like is her stash of CEASER’S WOMAN, which I believe is no longer available. Too bad.
- April 2, 2020 at 5:51 pm #331758Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 41Replies: 1011Has thanked: 2377 timesBeen thanked: 2099 times
Daily fun stuff, like running or just plan old hanging around I just use a cheap Victoria Secret body spray (Tease Dreamer) and when I hit the streets or a special event I use my go to perfume Contre Moi from Louis Vuitton.
PS:Less is more!
- April 2, 2020 at 9:48 am #331625AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 108Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 312 times
I’m a big fan of Bath & Body Works products.
- April 2, 2020 at 8:18 am #331602
- February 4, 2020 at 2:23 pm #273277
- February 4, 2020 at 2:21 pm #273276Lanna BartonParticipantRegistered On: May 25, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 448Has thanked: 1312 timesBeen thanked: 538 times
- February 4, 2020 at 12:58 pm #273259Gillian BrownParticipantRegistered On: May 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 295Has thanked: 482 timesBeen thanked: 464 times
“What gets me going?”
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.