• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I would really love to read stories from GGs who found it in themselves to come to terms with their husbands cross dressing, despite being against the idea when you found out.

What factors helped you change your mind from anti to supportive?

Did any of you find you switched to being completely for it?

How were the family’s reactions?

Has it enriched your lives or caused bigger issues?

I’ve got so many questions really, that I’ll leave it here.

Would love to see your responses.

Love Laura.

eleanor holborn
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Laura where shall I start when you first find out its ” he dresses as a woman” is he gay.  Then it’s he has lied and deceived me for years and it does rock the foundation of your relationship for a time for some the damage is done forever.

But I and my partner talked in a calm and adult way and I have to say with help from Kayla and this site we got over the roller coaster of emotions.

I accept my partners dressing but I do have boundaries in place which I feel you need to keep the relationship on an even keel

Now I would say our relationship is far better and closer than it was before we can talk about anything and everything is in the open

I sometimes think that if I didn’t have to hide my dressing, it might get out of hand. Having to keep my responsibilities as a man while still staying in touch with my feminine side has kept me balanced and normal (I hope). At times I wish my wife were accepting, but at other times, I am glad she is not. She is still a very caring person, and we have an awesome relationship.

Kayla
      Managing Ambassador

I believe having a CD as a partner has it benefits. I find him to be more understanding.
      He appreciates all I do to get ready and loves the way I dress whether in a dress or jeans.
      Yes he prefers the dress and heels.

Hugs,
      Kayla

Gwenn Liefde
      Baroness

What factors helped you change your mind from anti to supportive? I don’t think I was anti, just in hurt at first in feeling like he held back something from me. Just needed time to wrap my head around it all. Plus the fact I am not anti-anyone, being open to all helped me a lot. 

Did any of you find you switched to being completely for it?  Once I got used to seeing her dressed, and seeing how happy it made her. 

How were the family’s reactions? Family doesn’t know. 

Has it enriched your lives or caused bigger issues? It has brought us closer in many ways. No big issues. 

Anonymous

Thank you, Gwenn, there’s a lovely story in your replies!

Love Laura

My SOGGF’S  initial response was ROYALLY PISSED OFF at me threatening to kick me out unless I agreed to Be DRESSED UP FULLY ENFEM 24/7 4 3 WEEKS thru Halloween starting that night (she discovered me wearing a sexy mesh bodysuit with lace miniskirt of hers when she came back home from a “3 week ” business trip about noon 3 days early ) thinking it would be a nice PUNISHMENT for me, not realizing that I was a closeted XDRESSER since high school and thus would be a good reason for me to DRESS UP FULLY ENFEM in public something I hadn’t done since childhood after school taking GIRLS BALLET CLASSES with my bestfriend Karen a neighbor I walked to and home from school and played with after school.

Come Week of Halloween SOGGF told me she was having a good time turning me into Tammie, picking out outfits of hers for me to wear and once I was dressed in outfit doing my makeup. That last week b4 Halloween she even started teaching me to do my own makeup a little bit.

She has been very supportive and now prefers me to Dress fully ENFEMM as much as possible especially since I’m retired. She isn’t being several years younger than myself.

Anonymous

Wow!!!

That is the sort of punishment I dream of.

And I have good reasons for this – it’s no mere fetish!

Love Laura

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?