Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Wife and I made the lives of two brothers now sisters lives a lot better a year ago.Found out they were kicked out by their own mom,both wanted to live and dress as girls and mom was not for it.It was tough for them,potential families wanting to adopt them turn their back on them.It all changed when we met and adopted them.Told them I was like them except I have a supportive parent.After the adoption was final,we made their dream come true.A trip to the salon to get their hair done and styled.Make up and nails done including ears pierced as well.Luckily both had a new wardrobe donated to them,girl’s clothing,shoes.They were 14 and 16 at the time and loved their new look as girls.Both have been happy ever since.Both knew they loved being one of the girls.They say my wife and I have been a great inspiration to them,love and support them.Now 15 and 17 years old living a good life.

Anonymous

That is wonderful.   Thank you.

Anonymous

Wife and I knew they needed loving parents in their life.Have good friends in their life that treat them like one of the girls

Evan Nine
      Duchess

Love this story, can you adopt me?  🥰

hugs, Evan

Awesome and wonderfully heartwarming.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?