Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

what are the differences from your male mode and female mode?

my male mode:

1) doesnt wear pink or white. cd loves pink and white

2) doesnt eat alone in a restaurant. cd will eat alone

3) doesnt like buying new clothes or dressing up. cd loves shopping and buying clothes.

4) male side is shy. cd side is not

5) male doesnt make friends easily. cd side does.

6) cd side doesnt wear blue.

7) both cd and male side dont wear clothes with flowers on them.

is your cd side different from your male side?

Biggest one I’ve noticed so far is how much Rei enjoys being in front of the camera. I’ve spent 40+years despising the guy I in saw pictures.
      Also, I am an exhibitionist at heart and with the female in me being freed, I find myself wearing clothes that if my youngest daughter wore out I’d be upset! Lol

Hi Rachel,

I may have to give this more thought but at first blush i match your items 3, 5, & 7 but i’m okay with pink and/or blue either way.  As Joanne becomes more dominant whatever differences there are become irrelevant.  I am Joanne.

Anonymous

Hello Rachel….

The main difference is….there are none!!!

In drab mode….I dream about living as Grace

In female mode…. I’m living the dream as Grace

yes you guessed it, grace ❤️❤️

Peta Mari
      Lady

Guy mode I like wearing guys stuff. (Okay. I know I upset a lot of you saying guy stuff, but hey, get over it. Labels are helpful 😉 )

In girl mode, I like wearing girly stuff.

I don’t know that my personality changes. There are times I yearn to dress enfemme, and times I don’t.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I identify excessively with number 3.

Really, I think the big difference is just caring.  Especially about how my hair looks(!!), and the clothes I’m wearing.  Male mode just doesnt give a damn about that stuff much.  I’d like to think I’m more sensitive when dressed properly, but I can always cry at the drop of a hat, regardless of my attire.  Most of me, being me, is pretty similar though, whether I’m drab, dressed, or anywhere in between.

Stevie

My personas are entirely opposites, at this time, But like Grace, as the male, I’m thinking of Regine.
      In male mode I am entirely macho, in my work I am the Alpha male to all the employees at my division, but when I leave, Regine starts to filter in,and when I arrive home, Im ready to be Regine, with all the female accoutrements I can apply
      Regine

Anonymous

i forgot that one. i have almost no pictures of me in male mode. there are more pictures of me in female mode

My girl side pays more attention to my outfit, guys, and manners.

My guy side pays more attention to…Um, he doesn’t pay much attention to anything!

Anonymous

Colours don’t matter to me… my panties are  white, pink, purple, blue , black, red , green and everything thing in between , same with my  drab shirts and T-shirts, my girly jeans are blue and black … same as my drab jeans… that I only wear for work now…my feminine side loves all the colours of the rainbow and my wife says I’m secure enough with my masculine side to rock pink, so I go with it. My personality doesn’t change …I try to be calm and level headed , caring and understanding, loving and genuine and I’m pretty outgoing no matter what mode I’m in. But I do feel much calmer in lingerie and since I switched to panties 24/7  I have almost no more temper… can’t explain that one!!

Anonymous

As time goes by, I noticed that my male side isn’t around much any more; but when he is, he’s a hermit, hates to shop and dresses mostly in black, and doesn’t really care how he looks.  Bettylou loves to chat, is a shopaholic who favors bright floral prints, and spends too much time  fussing with her hair and nails, and choosing a wardrobe.

I learned a long time ago that there’s only me in here. That me is Casey Morgan. (Casey Amber is to make it easier for those who knew me as Amber Lynn to make the adjustment to my newer name.) When I was little I was always a mix of male and female. So now when I’m an adult I’m the same way. Which is why I often don’t even think about the fact that I’m transgendered. Being just me no matter what has helped me be so much more calm and at ease. Rather than fighting myself and trying to be male sometimes and female other times I’m androgynous all the time. It works for me but YMMV. All of me enjoys the same things all the time. Hey, I have enough problems in my life without having to be Mike and Amber alternately.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?