Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey Girls.

I love you all. I have had a great day. I am now doing my nails. I regret having to remove my finger nails before I go to work. I came home from work and took a nice long hot bath. Did a little bit of shaving. Put on some lipstick. Getting better at that. Put on my boobs and went down town for some shopping. First stop was an auto parts store. Then I went and bought my lady things.
      Thank you so much for your support. Now I am just doing my nails and then going to bed.
      I did have boobs at the auto part store and even though I don’t know them they know me.   I try to stay to myself but everyone in the tri-state area knows me by my work.  I have a hot rod charger in the shop now that has been at three different shops. He did not want it to to come to me because his cousin works for us. He does not want his mom to know what he did. It took me thirty seconds to figure out what was wrong. I don’t have a  $30,000 a alignment machine. That is why everyone knows me. Probably should not be going with boobs. Then again if a cross dresser can do more than an alignment machine maybe I should push that. But I just want to be me and finish my nails.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Octavia, they say “girls can do anything” you just proved it! You go girl!

I was always the one in high school that said that I never use physics and higher math in life. Now they want me to come talk to students and tell them how wrong I was. I use physics every day. I love our schools and their leadership.

❤️
      Octavia

Anonymous

Well done Octavia..

Alignment machines, boobs and hot rods….i did wonder where this was going….but it turned out fine….

Seems yet another job a woman can do better than a man!!!

Grace xx

Anonymous

Sitting here eating my heart out waiting for a lover to call.

Octavia your certainly Hot Stuff as  Donna Summer would  say.

Anonymous

Octavia,

Just tell em you did your own personal realignment! 😂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?