Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

a recurring topic in manager land is people being mean to each other and lashing out in some manner.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, this is NOT Facebook, twitter, instagram. It is a supportive place.

If someone disagrees with you, don’t post nasty things to them, onaccountacuz you’re the one that’s going to get into trouble.

as a moderator, the first, and most common action to take is nothing… so many times we overreact (who, me?) and make things worse. when conversations get to the point where I can’t “do nothing” it starts becoming unpleasant for all involved.

take a deep breath, look at your post again, before you post it, and ask yourself if this is going to help, or make things worse.

if you’re not a staff member and you think a post or a person is out of line, report it. the managers look at that stuff and make decisions. honestly, I really don’t care if you agree or disagree with my decisions, and quite often I have gotten input from the Managers’ Council before I take any action.

leave the moderating to the staff, and please don’t cause more fires to pop up. the staff can be really good firefighters, but when you make us cranky we end up putting out candles and cigarettes with the same force as a forest fire. (I just made up that analogy myself. I like it!)

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

Miss Cloe
      Managing Ambassador

LAST WORD!!  :Cloe runs and hides now:

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I really hate it when I have to take “manager action”

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

We all hate it when you have to Billie….it hurts and it shouldn’t have to be necessary.

Stevie  ❤

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?