Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

we talk a lot about this, and it’s still a sticking point.

our media team wants very much to encourage our members to be expressive and creative in their postings to the site. It’s a lot of fun to share!

our policies about pictures are pretty simple…

be appropriate to  the audience, and the site policies

don’t digitally enhance your images (we’ll talk more about this)

don’t have stuff in the picture that doesn’t belong on this site (like  “play toys”)

don’t post outfits that you wouldn’t go into public in (and if some of these outfits are in public, you’re a lot more “out there” than I am.

some of our more shy members don’t post images on the site because they don’t feel that they measure up to the quality they see in others’ images… hogwash! and others don’t feel secure enough in themselves to post an actual image without enhancing it… again, hogwash!

we all have our fantasy images… I remember one of a girls’ face posted in the orbiting Tesla in space… that’s kinda funny!

we don’t want to see what a computer can make you look like… and if you’re afraid of face recognition outing you, then, well, don’t put up your images with your face! just don’t be a fake, we’re seeing that all over…

and getting back to the people too shy, if we let you use an image that’s been digitally enhanced to get rid of your blemishes, then we are complicit with making others feel inadequate for not showing who they really are… and we reallyreally want real people here, interacting and sharing.

as I’ve said many times (and have many witnesses), what you see in my images is a real person, with real warts, expressing herself in public. I like to set the example of what I teach, and I hope if/when I meet you that  you look just as I see you in your images on the site.

I love this place, I love our interactions, and I love getting to meet my sisters.

BillieJay

Managing Ambassador

Dear Billie Jay,
      Thank you for this statement and once again thanks for helping me with a sign in problem on a Sunday, for God’s Sake (!!).
      I am so far back in the closet that, even in my sanctuary here, I have not posted a photo.
      Though your “request” will not spring me loose into the bright lights, that you continue to emphasize these points helps.
      Best to all—Jaime

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I know not all of our members go out in public, goodness knows I don’t in my little hick town, but the point is that images of lingerie, meant for the boudoir, too often find themselves into our submissions here on the site.

not you, of course, but…

Hi BillieJay girl im with you as what you see is what you get its all me no touch ups  .. Have fun girls just be yourself were not in a beauty contest  if its not good enough then so bee it ..

Stephanie Bass

I have to admit, “don’t post outfits that you wouldn’t go into public in”  made me smile. I never went out in public in an outfit meant for being in public.I actually made John Waters blush and have a photo of it.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by BillieJay.
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

I don’t go out in a dress in my hometown, either… but occasionally in Las Vegas or Palm Springs.

quite often a skirt, but more often shorts and sandals, walking the sales shops in daylight.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?