• This topic has 15 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Mandy Dee
      Lady

Hello there I’m Mandy a closeted Crossdresser who has decided to venture from my closet one high heeled step at a time.

IsabelB
      Lady

Hi Mandy,

Welcome – this is a great place to be – you’ll like it here!

Isabel x

Hi Mandy,

Hello and welcome, it is nice to see another U.K. girl on here.

Everyone is really friendly and supportive, I am always happy to chat so please feel free to get in touch.

Jessica x

Laurel
      Lady

Welcome Mandy, I think you will like it here! Look around and explore…

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Mandy!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Mandy – I’ve always loved that name.  Welcome to CDH.  A great sound, the tap of your heels as you walk out among us.  Get comfy with this great group, relax, and kick up those heels!

Stevie

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Mandy   welcome. Your certainly in the right place for building your confidence and the girls here are so helpful and supportive so start your journey knowing their’s a community here of total acceptance and a care for everyone who has come here looking for answers. Enjoy all that we have to offer and in no time I’m sure that door will eventually open and out you will be there to  show yourself for all to see .  Best to you looking forward.

Stephanie 🌹

Hi, Mandy! Sounds like we’re in the same boat. I’ve learned a lot here and it’s really helping me understand myself. Enjoy!

Mandy Dee
      Lady

Awwww you girls💓… thanks so much for the wonderful warm welcome, It’s really made my day. I look forward to contributing and be  a part of this fab community. Much love and once again thank you all…

Mandy

Mwah xxx💋

Hi Mandy, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people! If you came here looking for tips, advice and friendly supportive people then you found the right place! We have members from all over the world including quite a few from the U.K. so I am sure you will fit in and enjoy your membership. Stay active on the site and get to know some of our terrific members. There is a lot to like about this site so take some time to explore all it has to offer. If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Shawn
      Lady

Hey Mandy I have been doing the same I have so many questions dont know where to start

Diana W
      Lady

Hi Mandy,

Welcome to the friendliest place on Earth.  You have come to the right place.  We are a community filled with friendly and helpful ladies at all levels of cross dressing.   Make yourself at home!

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Mandy

It’s always nice to welcome another UK girl. You will find lots of friends on here we are a very friendly bunch.If to chat. PM me any time…………

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Mandy

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?