Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

For the GG’s out there,

I’ve looked through this thread and haven’t seen this topic dressed yet.

On a different site one of the tells for an MTF was manspreading as they termed it.

A male person will sit down and not be afraid to keep his knees between 12 and 18 inches apart because of the anatomy between them. Their suggestion was to try to keep your knees together when sitting to try to avoid this tell.

I have also noticed over many years that a GG will typically when seated place something in her lap.

So the question of the hour is this:

Is there any thought process consciously that goes on in the mind of a girl when she sits down about where her legs need to be or is this strictly an instinctual thing where mother nature has taught them to keep their legs together when they’re seated?  Or for that matter picking something up to put it in their laps?

Is there a level of comfort in having something in your lap when you sits down versus just sitting there with nothing?

(Editors note: this is in the Dear GG forum, CDs please don’t reply here, thanks!)

Cath N.
      Baroness

We were not born to do this. It was born out of necessity. Another reason why most women prefer trousers. I never put anything on my lap so it might be something the older generation do.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?