Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Christy
      Lady

Would be nice to mark all topics or forums as read. If tha feature exists, I can’t find it on iOS/iPad using Firefox.

ChloeC
      Duchess

Hi Lauren, I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to do. In the Forums drop down box, you can choose ‘New Posts since last visit’ or ‘New Posts Last Week’.  Which to me means that any other topic with posts, that you’ve seen (or aren’t interested in because there’s no recent action), and no new posts have been posted within that time frame, you shouldn’t see.  At least I think that’s what it means. Maybe I’m mistaken.

Do you want to have an option where you can even have those as ‘Read’ without actually even reading them and when you click on either option, you’d get a blank screen? Or when you go to a topic, do you not want to see the posts that are there, that you’ve scrolled by before?

New posts always show to the top of each topic just below the initial post, so you shouldn’t have to re-read old posts if you don’t want to. (I often just look at the date of the latest post) I do notice that lots of times, people will come in to a topic and reply directly to an older post and the reply will show up directly below that old post (or sometimes a post or two above, even).  If what I think you want does exist, would that old post disappear from your view but that new direct response appear?  That would be confusing, I’d think.

I do notice that some older topics (like for me, created before last November), are called up again with a new post.  I’m guessing that’s to keep certain generic topics from constantly being asked again and again with a new question or thought, when all we need is to see what others have posted and then add our own comment if we want.  I do find it nice to see what was posted prior to my arriving here, especially if someone thinks it still relevant to newer members.

Christy
      Lady

Yes, even the ones I did not read.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?