Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

So this one is weird, now I’ve been hit on a few times so far since going onto social media. I’ve learned to live with that, and have been talking with others about how weird it feels and they gave me some good advice which I have been using.

Though as the title says, I received a marriage proposal!

Like an honest to goodness proposal. It freaked me right the heck out. After a bit I thought they were joking, but they were serious! Yeah, I politely turned them down, and explained to them why. They didn’t care and still offered again. Which I again said no to.

To think if I’m attractive enough enfem mode to warrant a marriage proposal, either I’m better looking than I thought, or I found the top runner for creepiest person online.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Be careful out there, Jessica.

. Cassie

K Swim
      Lady

I’d hate to be the one to say it, but it sounds like you were just being trolled. Though it does seem kind of far-fetched for some random individual to be so pushy with something like that and being specifically directed at you, it is not uncommon for it to happen. Had you gone the other route and accepted, they might have even gone as far as sending you love notes for weeks/months. And in the moment when they realize that they are deep into your head and heart, they would break it off just for laughs.

That’s what I figured, I’ve blocked them so they can’t message me anymore so I doubt I’ll hear from them again.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’m sure you are a wonderful person, and lovely when femme, however, this just sounds all wrong.

Either like a previous poster said they are pulling your chain for kicks, or perhaps they are leading into something then will hit you up for money, since you are the “fiance” now.

I’d suggest you completely ignore them.

Amy

Yeah, that’s my plan. I already blocked them and everything I can do.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

That’s one part touching, two parts troubling, and three parts terrifying.  Sadly there is all too much of that on the internet.   Jessica, that sounds like someone fishing for fun – and you were smart to simply block… delete…  and move on.  Always be careful out there hon!

Stevie

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Welcome to the world of chatrooms! Always be on guard.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?