Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A heavy dark cloud was finally lifted from my closet.

It was by accident. But deep in my heart I always wanted her to know. Now the cats out of the bag. And i can breathe easier.

Im so greatful she is understanding, and it honestly grew us closer. I hope this new light burns bright and long.

To a new chapter in our lives!

Hi Krista,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Kristie, I am so happy for you. Welcome ro the forum you will find this to be a very accepting and loving place.
      Huggs
      Abbey

Hi Krista, I am so happy for you, and I know exactly how you feel. When I resumed crossdressing about five years ago I told my wife and family right up front. While there were some awkward moments, today my wife is not only accepting, she buys me clothes and we occasionally go to partues together as girls. And you are so correct, when your wife is understanding it is as if a heavy load is lifted off you. It is much more fun to get ‘made up’ while not looking over your shoulder for fear of being discovered! Many Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Wow…I really hope it can evolve in that direction!

It is so new to her especially. So we are learning together!

Thank you for the kind words!

Hi Krista nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girl there is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life..  So girlfriend when you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Krista as she travels down her own girly path in life..  With a big congrats gilfriend on having a supportive wife as many ladies here myself  included that do .. I have been married 39 years came out to mine just after we were married she was very supportive this is such a pleasure and makes life much easier when the three of you can be honest and have fun .. Girl just be careful as mine told me since there was two of me we had to split up the house chores one third and two thirds really didnt see that coming ha ha ..As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girlfriend we all are just a simple click awat from you.. Again girl nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Thats hilarious!

I didnt think about the chores thing!

But the roles allready shifted in her favor you could say. I started a job working from home of which subsequently obligated me to the laundry, dishes, dinner…etc. Now i dont mind making dinner though…she cant cook!😆

Anonymous

Hello ladies! This is Krista’s wife…. just to clear the record,  I CAN cook, she’s just better at it. Thank you for supporting my husband.

Gwyneth
          Lady

Krista’s wife,

You know you can set up your own profile on CDH. We encourage it. There’s even a whole section just for spouses.

Gwyn

Hi Kristas wife you know thats hard to say to you could we have a name to make it easier and like Gwyneth said you can open a place for your self here as the group For the Wifes and significant othher we have many ladys like yourself there my wife included .. You can chat with us any time please think about it ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Krista. Welcome to CDH fellow Texan. This is a great place and in the few months I have been here it’s been a highlight of many days.  Life is so much easier when our spouse or SO is accepting.

Susan

Congrats….getting that out into the open takes so much stress off a person ! Welcome and I’m very happy for you !

carole

hi Krista

You are very lucky
      When I confessed to being a cd person, my daughters’ mother implanted a divorce lawsuit that is tearing me down more than the neurofibroma on my optic nerve did!

Anyway welcome in CDH
      XOXOX from Italy
      Greta

Anonymous

Oh gawd.

I wish alot more people in this world had more of an open mind and have exceptance!

It’s terrible how some of our spouses react! Same happened to me now divorced

It’s also like you said your free

I’m glad she accepts you . Most women would run away fast . My ex did when she found out . But , that was after she told me that she accepted me .

Anonymous

Im sorry it went that way.

I know everyones situation is different from one to the next. I know with my journey, I will ultimatly be my true self. And only fate will tell me if thats enough. I hope its for the beeter for you now, and you have  more openess in your life.

Hi Krista welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, it’s great that you’re wife is supporting you in the next chapter of your life, I’ve no idea what my wife’s reaction would be if i came out to her, I’m not sure if i could go through telling her if she rejected me,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Krista
      What a blessing. Keep the communication and honesty open. That’s a big step forward. Stay in touch with your further journey. Enjoy and be positive
      Hugs Ginger

Anonymous

Thank you sis!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Wonderful to hear Krista having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here.

Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Well congratulations on your achievement and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Krista,

Welcome to CDH, and congratulations on having a supportive wife! That is truly a blessing!

💕Lara

Rhonda Lee
      Baroness - Annual

You are very fortunate! Count your blessings and have fun!

I never thought my wife would prove accepting. I was so delighted to free myself if the burden of secrecy. Unfortunately it did not last. Others persuaded her it was wrong , I was deviant and had to change. As most know, that isn’t apt to prove possible. It eventually led to divorce. In my case, holding a secret would have been preferable to the nightmare that followed. Most women prove tolerant but supportive women are in the minority and deserve sainthood. Let her know continuously what a blessing she is.

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?