• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Ladies,

I’ve been surprised by how many of you are married and on HRT. I would think that would be a deal breaker for most wives. It would sure push it for my wife, though part of me would dearly love it.

I’d like to hear how the wives deal with this and how you make the marriage continue.

xoxo,
      Catherine

Peta Mari
      Lady

I don’t know how you can go on HRT without first talking to your wife about it.

Brielle
      Lady

Hi Catherine, I just revealed to my wife of 40 years that I am a CD this last July, and then in therapy I realized that just dressing part-time around the house was never going to make me feel okay. I am sure I have always been transgender, but 50+ years ago it was considered a mental illness, so I didn’t feel like I could come out to my family then. I always felt off, and deviant having the feelings I did b/c that’s what was taught me. Now, I know what has been missing – my feminine self being dominant and my male “mask” needs to be taken off and put away.

My wife and I had “the talk” in October when she flat out asked me if I wanted to “become a woman”. Although initially I didn’t think so, I did admit I always wanted to have breasts and feel what it is like to live as a woman, and those feelings will never dissipate. We both agreed I can’t stay as I am and live a happy, healthy life.

Right now, we both want to stay together, but my wife hasn’t fully embraced all this by any means.I hope as I go through transitioning, she will come to love the new me more, but we won’t know until we get to that point. I go back and forth from excitement to guilt about altering our marriage radically and permanently. A

nyone transitioning with a SO needs to remember that they are transitioning, too! I have one of the great wives that won’t duck and run, but I have to be honest and say she may not be able to handle it all in the end. It’s a very tricky path, but the best thing for everyone is to be up front and honest and not say and do what you think your SO wants to hear (if that is different than what you know you need).

Anonymous

I have been on and off HRT for 3 or 4 years. At first it was Self Medication, that i purchased online from Europe. I did this for a couple years, but I would take 4 MG Estrogen and Sprintone, for about 5 months then stop for a few months and then go back on. I was concerned about not being under medical care and would stop. I found a Site online were you work with a DR, and they provide your prescriptions and blood tests as well as DR visits via video. I was on Estrogen, Finasteride and then they added progesterone for a full year. this was the longest I have ever done HRT and I loved it. My breast was growing and always sore I am now a full B cup. My body hair all but disappeared. While i was doing this i never told my wife or anyone else. After a year I felt, I wasn’t going to continue and stopped. That was about 8 months ago. I Started therapy a few months back because I wasn’t sure why I stopped and if I wanted to start again. Still not sure. I never planned to fully transition and I don’t dress 24/7. My wife knows I like to dress and is fine with it as long as she doesn’t see me fully dressed in makeup and wigs. I always had small man boobs and she always liked them, so when they grew i would just say, “dam, they are getting bigger”, she would laugh and say they are nice.

Our sex life ended after about 3 months when I starred HRT under the DR, I had no desire and was unable to maintain an erection and had little interest in having sex. I am off HRT now but thinking about giving it another try. I have still not told her about it and don’t think I would. Maybe someday i will talk to her about it, but I really need to understand if it is really something I want. I do love my breasts and would like them bigger but that would require surgery and can’t do that.

Thats my story.

Anonymous

I too wonder how one partner in a relationship/marriage can possibly begin HRT without a full discussion with your partner. That’s an enormous step to take unilaterally.

So you are still able to perform, sexually? I thought that stopped.

Anonymous

Catherine, it stops very quickly, after a couple weeks you don’t get erections in the morning, and it is difficult to keep it hard when you do. I lost any desire to have sex within a few months. When you did orgasm, it was different it was so much more intense and more full body.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?