- October 19, 2020 at 3:44 pm #396492Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 145Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 538 times
Some people left the closet big time.
And note that he doesn’t try to present as a women, I hope that a man wearing skirt and heels (MIAS ManInASkirt) will be more and more common.
- October 22, 2020 at 10:47 am #397516KHeartParticipantRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 78Has thanked: 195 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
Wow, he looks amazing in his skirts and heels. I would love if this was to become a genuine option for guys in the workplace. You can definitely tell in the photos how confident he and not really caring too much about what anyone else might think about his attire.
I like the ‘green hair’ quote too. Probably a lot of truth in that.
- October 22, 2020 at 8:29 am #397479Wendy SwiftParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 263Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
I’ve seen him on another site; regular contributor on the other site.
Good for him !
- October 22, 2020 at 8:20 am #397477Britney SummersParticipantRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 92Has thanked: 313 timesBeen thanked: 324 times
He totally rocks it in all of those outfits.
- October 22, 2020 at 4:26 am #397410Patty PhoseParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1409Has thanked: 1002 timesBeen thanked: 3376 times
Back when I was 17, I began wearing pantyhose out with guy shorts. Then I went to short girl’s shorts and added platform wedges. It was scary but very exciting going out like that. Then I began wearing long shirts over my very short shorts. It looked like I was wearing a short dress. My hair was also kind of long so I took on a somewhat feminine appearance.
My ultimate goal was to wear this attire to a store to shop for and buy pantyhose. It took a long time to get the nerve and courage to do this. It was incredibly scary and amazingly exciting. With the way I was dressed and how I looked, I sometimes was mistaken for a girl. This was my androgynous but femme like attire.
When I went fully en femme, I tried to look like a girls as much as possible. If I was going to wear a dress with stilettos and pantyhose and go out, I would always put on my bra, makeup and wig. I may have looked like it at times but I wasn’t trying to look like a guy in a dress. If I didn’t care about looking like a guy wearing some femme clothes he liked, I would go with my androgynous look.
The dress meant I was going fully en femme. Funny how this guy doesn’t go all the way to femme. He also made the papers. How many of us were scared when going out that someone might notice us and we would become a news story? I was. It was one of my fears. Anyway, kudos to him for standing out and getting more acceptance for those of us who love to dress like him.
- October 20, 2020 at 12:24 pm #396775
- October 20, 2020 at 10:54 am #396754Sazza SymonsParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
Good he’s happy. But personally I can’t see the point in wearing a skirt and heels if you’re looking like a guy, bald headed, no make up. The whole point of wearing women’s clothes for me is the complete feminine look.
Good realistic wig.
- October 20, 2020 at 6:43 am #396691patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 62Replies: 1146Has thanked: 1774 timesBeen thanked: 3732 times
Hi Kelly I saw this on a website about a week ago.
I found him to be very. Courageous
I too hope in a few years it will. Be common place for men.
Maybe make up too.😁
- October 20, 2020 at 6:09 am #396681Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 145Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 538 times
Got a comment from my daughter that I feel I need to share
“I think within this generation, it will become very normal, as it already is. Normal in the sense that it would go so unmarked that these kinds of articles wouldn’t exist. In the same way that nobody write about “married wife of 3 wears suit pants and shoes to work because ‘she can'” because it is so normal now.”
- October 20, 2020 at 12:54 am #396627Grace ScarlettParticipantRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 585Has thanked: 3318 timesBeen thanked: 3045 times
- October 19, 2020 at 5:31 pm #396527
- October 19, 2020 at 3:52 pm #396495Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 16Replies: 569Has thanked: 2010 timesBeen thanked: 1999 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.