• This topic has 6 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife knows I prefer to wear intimates and has bought and went shopping with me but does not allow me to wear while together…so a closet, how do I get her to change her thoughts

Leonara
      Ambassador

My wife and I have gone shopping together for intimates for me. It has put a new demension in our relationship. However, her request for me is not to wear them outside the home….

1. Thanks Leonara, I sure enjoyed it when we went shopping together, yet she is not comfortable with me wearing them in front of her.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ty Ha   first all you cannot change her thoughts. Her feelings are hers and rightfree so. I cannot comment on her not seeing you dressed, it’s her reason and likely a good one. My wife was quite worry of the thought of losing her man and I assured her I’m still here that in itself lighten things up somewhat. And lots of discussions and compromising and taking things in baby steps I did get to achieve more of a full dress but I still feel shy embarrassed in front of her but the butterflies are going away. I’m still a newbie but for me and my wife a strong relationship did help me with dress an acceptance it just takes time I always found to follow her lead and never push the boundaries hope the best for you🌹

Hi Ty, my wife knew for years (27) that I cross dressed. We had different days off work so I spent part of my 2 days off as Jamie. It wasn’t until we retired (Dec 2016) I asked her I she wanted to see me dressed, it was rough at first. I underdress when we go out, fully dress some evenings and sleep in nighties, we shop for clothes and shoes together but oddly she refuses to see me in make up.

Jamie

I know that for many people crossdressing is not a sexual thing, but if there is a sexual element in it for you (and maybe if there isn’t) then this may help. I found that sharing the book “Sex, Fetish and Him” by Jackie A. Castro helped my wife (who was already supportive) understand a bit more.

Anonymous

My wife and I are getting a divorce…eventually.  She moved back in because she was having trouble finding a job and needed help; since I still considered her a friend I agreed, and I chose that time to come out to her as a CD and bisexual.  She took it well, and we get along ok and still sleep together…BFWB.  She wanted to try to salvage the marriage, but at this point we’ve agreed to salvage our friendship instead.  She goes shopping with me, and doesn’t mind my dressing in private, though I don’t fully dress, mostly just underdress.  So now we’re dating and I consider her a girlfriend rather than my wife, and we’re still planning to take a trip together for our 25th anniversary next year.  It’s a weird situation, but not awkward anymore as everything has been done out in the open and with respect and love for one another.

I think if you are happily married and your wife accepts your crossdressing, you’ve found a real winner, regardless of how much she accepts it.  You should be pretty happy at any level of acceptance and allow them to take it in at their own pace.  My soon to be ex accepted it fairly well because she wasn’t really my wife anymore, and if I had come out earlier I don’t think it would have went well.  She still wanted to stay married in fact, and I was the one who broke it off with some finality…after coming out.  The other issues with our marriage is what broke us up.  The biggest problem we have is that we have so little in common nowadays…of course now that I’ve come out that’s not as bad…we shop for clothes together and both of us like both girls and guys…so there’s that! But it’s not enough…our day to day routines and how we want to spend most of our spare time is very different.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?