- married76.50%153 votes
- single23.50%47 votes
Tagged: married or not
- November 3, 2020 at 6:42 pm #402541Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 246Has thanked: 1453 timesBeen thanked: 1418 times
i read stuff from alot of you. seems like alot of cds are married. would like to find out what % are .
lets take a poll. this should be interesting. i think more are married than single.
Total of 21 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- November 15, 2020 at 6:22 pm #407061Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 901Has thanked: 9164 timesBeen thanked: 3498 times
- November 15, 2020 at 6:12 pm #407057
- November 15, 2020 at 5:10 pm #407032Sandy JaysonDuchessRegistered On: September 29, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 400Has thanked: 823 timesBeen thanked: 1741 times
- November 14, 2020 at 8:06 am #406486
- November 11, 2020 at 8:27 am #405388
- November 11, 2020 at 8:25 am #405387Jenny Thigh HighLadyRegistered On: August 10, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 226Has thanked: 1121 timesBeen thanked: 1073 times
- November 11, 2020 at 8:10 am #405381Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 26Replies: 4821Has thanked: 8341 timesBeen thanked: 8367 times
Married 42 years and been open to my wife for just under 4 of those years. We have endured many hurdles especially for her but with good communication and mutual understanding we are steadily moving forward in our relationship…. my first girlfriend , now my wife and since 1974 when I first met her on a blind date she’s been my best friend ever since. 💓
- November 10, 2020 at 3:13 pm #405157PY MarshallDuchessRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 322Has thanked: 1411 timesBeen thanked: 968 times
46 down the line ,45th was spent in long stay Hospitals 40 miles apart for us both, fortunately not the C word !. 6 months for me and 8 for the boss, i was only 5 weeks out when they brought her home to me in an Ambulance ,wheelchair bound, I became her full time carer, still her lover and her husband. I was told not to expect very much ,to notify the family and prepare. The reason i have written this tonight is just to say ,the 10th of November 12 months ago was when she came home ,and YES!!!!!!!!!!! she is super ,super on the mend , it is slow and yes we have celebrated our 46th, that was special, please excuse me as there is a little emotion in my type. Since mid 2018 till now Py has been away on holiday but in the last few weeks i am being increasingly asked !when is she coming home. Py has been part of our life from pretty much day one . How lucky ! am i, in every sense of the word Pyxx.
- November 10, 2020 at 1:29 pm #405121Janice DoeLadyRegistered On: August 17, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 23Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 140 times
Married for 38 years. She accepted my dressing and then didn’t. I never dress when she is around and she doesn’t ask me if I still do. Other than that our relationship is good. We are great friends and enjoy each other’s company immensely. And, she has stuck with me through my prostate cancer and the other 16 surgeries.
- November 10, 2020 at 9:49 am #405027Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 469Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1683 times
Thanks for the kind words Genevieve, I love your name by the way. We’ll be alright and I’m very sure we will remain friends. We have to we have 4 kids and 8 grandkids so there’s lots of birthdays and family gatherings. It will be strange at first, we’ve been together 38 years, that doesn’t go away over night.
Take care and thank you again, Heather.
- November 10, 2020 at 7:53 am #404954Jin CrockerLadyRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 284Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 726 times
46 years now and loving it! She has always known about my fashion choices even before we wed. The first time she undressed me and saw my panties, she gasped, then giggled, then pulled them down and had her way with me!
- November 6, 2020 at 10:18 am #403661Heather JamesonDuchessRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 469Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1683 times
We’ve been married 36 years. We’ve had our ups and downs with a couple of separations all over my being trans. Things aren’t in a good way now, I think the end is near and it will be the best for both of us, we’re just hurting each other like this so I think it’s time to call it a day. We don’t sleep in the same bed, the sex life is non-existent and she refuses to even try to understand me. Sad but true, it will be hard at first but will be best for both of us.
- November 10, 2020 at 5:13 am #404922GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 810Has thanked: 7339 timesBeen thanked: 3387 times
Heather Jameson wrote:
“Sad but true, it will be hard at first but will be best for both of us.”
Yes, it is sad when a relationship ends. My heart goes out to you. 😪
Have been through it myself. Separated in 2014 (not a result of CD). Still married on paper tho. We still see quite a bit of each other… weekends mostly. Still best friends and soul mates.
Hopefully when the dust settles, you and your wife can rediscover each other and start a new, healthier friendship.
I’m sure you will enjoy the next chapter of your Journey as much as I am…
Hang in there…. it will get better.
- November 5, 2020 at 4:02 am #403122Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 246Has thanked: 1453 timesBeen thanked: 1418 times
i am surprised 2/3 of crossdressers are married. and many of you happily married for a long time. i would have thought there would be more single ones. guess that means theres hope for us single ones. i was married for 25 years and now divorced. i liked being married, but i dont think i would do it again. just looking for a steady someone to love. they would have to let me dress. maybe someday ill find the right someone. id like it to be a woman but it dont really matter. i think i have a good chance with a woman. when im dressed they seam to come out of the woodwork. i meet alot of women and they all dont mind that i dress.
- November 5, 2020 at 12:18 am #403083Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 133Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 709 times
Married. 2nd time round. First broke up due to abusive wife. Nothing to do with cding…which I wasn’t doing at the time.
11 years 2nd time round. Best friend. Lover. Confident. Friend. She knows, but prefers me as her man – but gives me time to myself. (I’m happy to be her man, and she be my woman. – and time to time femme.)
We do go for pedicures, massages, and facials together. I’ll wear nailpolish with her. Tights, and girl skinny jeans in cooler weather.
- November 5, 2020 at 12:03 am #403077Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 490Has thanked: 394 timesBeen thanked: 2207 times
Single. Been divorced 14 years and decided a while ago I don’t want to remarry. I’m in a LTR now but she’s not very accepting. Long story. My views on relationships have changed. If I ever find myself looking for a new mate, it’ll have to be as 2 girlfriends.
- November 4, 2020 at 5:35 pm #402976Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 600Has thanked: 6289 timesBeen thanked: 2592 times
- November 4, 2020 at 5:08 pm #402974
- November 4, 2020 at 2:17 pm #402921
- November 4, 2020 at 1:47 pm #402915
- November 4, 2020 at 1:25 pm #402908Samantha DuncanLadyRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
Been married to my wife for six years. We have known each other since high school, I told her about being a crossdresser before we started dating. She likes it when I dress up, she is my biggest supporter.
- November 4, 2020 at 11:44 am #402878GretaDuchessRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 41Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 128 times
I was married and my son is a college student. She is a dear Ive teased her about this but she knows my history so she wldnt be surprised. But people want to know ypu love them as their man present or past. I rreally dont knowwhat to do
- November 4, 2020 at 11:28 am #402876ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 267Has thanked: 532 timesBeen thanked: 1067 times
Total years married 48, but to my wife, 42 (those first 6 were a ‘trial’…were they ever!). I don’t see giving what I now have, up. Told her early on of my cd, but after small attempts at experimenting together which didn’t do much for me or her, we seldom talk about it, but she has accepted it.
- November 4, 2020 at 11:21 am #402873Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 91Has thanked: 540 timesBeen thanked: 397 times
Married 21 years to my soulmate, mentor, partner and girlfriend. Told her last Halloween and has been my biggest cheerleader and makeup thief!
- November 4, 2020 at 8:41 am #402820Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 589Has thanked: 1864 timesBeen thanked: 2507 times
Divorced and Single
Like a couple others, once by myself, the genie came out of the bottle.
xo – Robyn
- November 4, 2020 at 8:07 am #402813Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 791Has thanked: 4907 timesBeen thanked: 3231 times
- November 4, 2020 at 7:53 am #402805AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 105Has thanked: 2019 timesBeen thanked: 457 times
- November 4, 2020 at 7:38 am #402797DeeAnn HopingsDuchessRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 769Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 2042 times
- November 4, 2020 at 7:20 am #402777SteffieCDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 127 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
- November 4, 2020 at 7:16 am #402775Vivian CinnamonDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
im married to the best wife that loves vivian its so nice to just be me ,told her about viv after a we dated a little she has been all in ,buys me all my outfits ,
- November 4, 2020 at 6:22 am #402690michaela janeLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2016Topics: 21Replies: 258Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 570 times
- November 4, 2020 at 5:02 am #402673Debbie WernerLadyRegistered On: September 12, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 336 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
Married,42 years, recently came out of the closet with her,we will see where that goes.
- November 4, 2020 at 4:05 am #402656Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 43Replies: 988Has thanked: 4676 timesBeen thanked: 5112 times
- November 4, 2020 at 4:04 am #402655Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 407 times
- November 4, 2020 at 3:23 am #402641Bre MartinLadyRegistered On: November 1, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 39Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 360 times
Married and wife is 100% supportive,she loves it when I dress as Bre and one thing we love to do is go shopping together
- November 4, 2020 at 2:46 am #402635Rachel CrossDuchessRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 246Has thanked: 1453 timesBeen thanked: 1418 times
- November 4, 2020 at 1:47 am #402631Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 1093Has thanked: 7706 timesBeen thanked: 4156 times
Can’t really reply, as your poll doesn’t take into account many of us who have be widowed like myself and would rather not tick single out of respect for my partner. No offence intended.
- November 4, 2020 at 12:27 pm #402897
- November 4, 2020 at 1:39 am #402630AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 700Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3831 times
- November 4, 2020 at 12:51 am #402624Bianca EverdeneLadyRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 22Replies: 720Has thanked: 2764 timesBeen thanked: 2766 times
Was married for 14 years.
I only let my crossdressing genie out the bottle after the divorce which had nothing to do with cross dressing.
- November 4, 2020 at 12:36 am #402619AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 58Replies: 1713Has thanked: 7773 timesBeen thanked: 9458 times
Grace is single, shares with a boring man but lives alone…complicated???
Not really, never been happier !!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.