Viewing 38 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i read stuff from alot of you. seems like alot of cds are married. would like to find out what % are .

lets take a poll. this should be interesting. i think more are married than single.

Anonymous

Hello Rachel

Grace is single, shares with a boring man but lives alone…complicated???

Not really, never been happier !!!

grace ❤️

Single.

Was married for 14 years.

I only let my crossdressing genie out the bottle after the divorce which had nothing to do with cross dressing.

❤️B

Anonymous

Married to a loving and accepting wife who shares her makeup and steals mine!

Kay

Anonymous

Can’t really reply, as your poll doesn’t take into account many of us who have be widowed like myself and would rather not tick single out of respect for my partner. No offence intended.

Anonymous

Amanda

Certainly no offence taken by me….your answer is a really beautiful, tender thought.

Huggs always, grace x

Anonymous

thanks blance everdene

i too only started cross dressing after being divorced. i was married for 25 years.

Married and wife is 100% supportive,she loves it when I dress as Bre and one thing we love to do is go shopping together

Married 35 years.  Wife is tolerant but warming up to Joanne.  She seems intrigued as Joanne becomes more dominant.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Stevie is single and unfettered.

Which means I have nobody to steal make up or clothes from. ☹

Stevie

Married,42 years, recently came out of the closet with her,we will see where that goes.

I checked Married because I still am, just widowed.

SteffieC
      Duchess

41 years next month!!

With 2nd wife for 15+ years, was a crossdresser but now identify as transgender, non-binary, lesbian…

Anonymous

Married 32 years. Zero regrets… awesome wife , awesome life

Married to my best friend for 25 years, together for almost 30. Teenage sweethearts!

Divorced and Single

Like a couple others, once by myself, the genie came out of the bottle.

xo – Robyn

Married 21 years to my soulmate, mentor, partner and girlfriend. Told her last Halloween and has been my biggest cheerleader and makeup thief!

ChloeC
      Duchess

Total years married 48, but to my wife, 42 (those first 6 were a ‘trial’…were they ever!).  I don’t see giving what I now have, up. Told her early on of my cd, but after small attempts at experimenting together which didn’t do much for me or her, we seldom talk about it, but she has accepted it.

Greta
      Duchess

I was married and my son is a college student. She is a dear Ive teased her about this but she knows my history so she wldnt be surprised. But people want to know ypu love them as their man present or past. I rreally dont knowwhat to do

Been married to my wife for six years. We have known each other since high school, I told her about being a crossdresser before we started dating. She likes it when I dress up, she is my biggest supporter.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I voted single but actually divorced.

Sandy

Married for 20 years to my soul mate bestie

I’m not married but I wouldn’t mind having a husband.

Married to my best friend,40 years next month,and been together 44.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Single.  Been divorced 14 years and decided a while ago I don’t want to remarry.  I’m in a LTR now but she’s not very accepting.  Long story.  My views on relationships have changed.  If I ever find myself looking for a new mate, it’ll have to be as 2 girlfriends.

Peta Mari
      Lady

Married. 2nd time round. First broke up due to abusive wife. Nothing to do with cding…which I wasn’t doing at the time.

11 years 2nd time round. Best friend. Lover. Confident. Friend. She knows, but prefers me as her man – but gives me time to myself. (I’m happy to be her man, and she be my woman. – and time to time femme.)

We do go for pedicures, massages, and facials together. I’ll wear nailpolish with her. Tights, and girl skinny jeans in cooler weather.

Anonymous

i am surprised 2/3 of crossdressers are married. and many of you happily married for a long time. i would have thought there would be more single ones. guess that means theres hope for us single ones. i was married for 25 years and now divorced. i liked being married, but i dont think i would do it again. just looking for a steady someone to love. they would have to let me dress. maybe someday ill find the right someone. id like it to be a woman but it dont really matter. i think i have a good chance with a woman. when im dressed they seam to come out of the woodwork. i meet alot of women and they all dont mind that i dress.

Anonymous

We’ve been married 36 years. We’ve had our ups and downs with a couple of separations all over my being trans. Things aren’t in a good way now, I think the end is near and it will be the best for both of us, we’re just hurting each other like this so I think it’s time to call it a day. We don’t sleep in the same bed, the sex life is non-existent and she refuses to even try to understand me. Sad but true, it will be hard at first but will be best for both of us.

46 years now and loving it! She has always known about my fashion choices even before we wed. The first time she undressed me and saw my panties, she gasped, then giggled, then pulled them down and had her way with me!

Anonymous

Thanks for the kind words Genevieve, I love your name by the way. We’ll be alright and I’m very sure we will remain friends. We have to we have 4 kids and 8 grandkids so there’s lots of birthdays and family gatherings. It will be strange at first, we’ve been together 38 years, that doesn’t go away over night.

Take care and thank you again, Heather.

Married for 38 years. She accepted my dressing and then didn’t. I never dress when she is around and she doesn’t ask me if I still do. Other than that our relationship is good. We are great friends and enjoy each other’s company immensely. And, she has stuck with me through my prostate cancer and the other 16 surgeries.

46 down the line ,45th was spent in long stay Hospitals 40 miles apart for us both, fortunately not the C word !. 6 months for me and 8 for the boss, i was only 5 weeks out when they brought her home to me in an Ambulance ,wheelchair bound, I became her full time carer, still her lover and her husband. I was told not to expect very much ,to notify the family and prepare. The reason i have written this tonight is just to say ,the 10th of  November 12 months ago was when she came home ,and YES!!!!!!!!!!! she is super ,super  on the mend , it is slow and yes we have celebrated our 46th, that was special, please excuse  me as there is a little emotion in my type. Since mid 2018 till now Py has been away on holiday but in the last  few weeks i am being increasingly  asked !when is she coming home. Py has been part of our life from pretty much day one . How lucky ! am i, in every sense of the word  Pyxx.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Married 42 years and been open to my wife for just under 4 of those years. We have endured many hurdles especially for her but with good communication and mutual understanding we are steadily moving forward in our relationship…. my first girlfriend , now my wife and since 1974  when I first met her on a blind date she’s been my best friend ever since. 💓

Stephanie 🌹

Single.  Little interest in being married — although sometimes wish I had a good husband.  But overall, happy single.

Never married but love to find a husband to share life with

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Married, and my wife and Patty are good friends.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I think you should have added divorced.  I answered single but I am divorced ( nothing to do with CD).

Sandy

Same as Sandy, divorced, unrelated to my crossdressing.

Single and enjoy playing the field with a select few FWB.  Could possibly be in the market for a sweet hunky husband.

PaulaF

Viewing 38 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?