Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

This is my First time ever telling anyone about me Dressing up.. started when i was about 8 and would dress up in my Grandmothers Clothes.. and i havent had the chance or the Courage to dress in years and a couple days ago i put on a pair of my wifes pantys and it all came rushing back…… now my wife has no idea and i would even know how to tell he that i enjoy it… and only got to wear her clothes twice now… So pretty lost here with what to do.. would love to have my own set of Clothes.. but not sure i will ever get there

Anonymous

Hi Maryjane

Welcome to CDH.  I joined only a week or so ago and have found nothing but friendship and support.  I hope you make lots of friends here and get the chance to dress again soon.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maryjane welcome.  It’s hard when those thoughts and feelings start to show again and something so small like slipping on those  panties and that spark comes back. It’s difficult to enjoy such a passion alone and especially from your wife but as time goes by and then feelings start building up more thoughts will come into mine of wanting more in clothing and having your own I think is most important as hers is hers and privacy should be most important. Enjoy what can be next as one never know how much is too much and fashion well it’s something that is hard not to get caught up in. It’s a beautiful struggle but a nervous time too . To get there well only you will know but I  Hope the best 🌹

Anonymous

Hi MaryJane, welcome! My only advice would be not to use your wife’s things. Past experience doing that really upset my SO. We talked about my feminine desires and over time and many discusions she accepts Allyson. She now helps me buy clothing and enjoys our time as girlfriends. I am very blessed to have someone so supportive. I only wish you success in your journey toward whatever your heart desires. Hugs, Ally

Hello Maryjane,   I have only been a member for a few weeks myself, so I know how you must feel. I can only CD in private as I have family in the house, but I have done this for years and it works ok. But it is a great feeling when you share with other people about what you do. You should go & buy some clothes of your own, do not use your wife,s she will find out soon or later, and may not be supportive. So share your thoughts with us and everyone will support and help  you along the way.

love, Helenmarie

Anonymous

Welcome girl!  Hope you enjoy the site!

❤️

P

Thank you for your story Mary Jane.   I am still in the “dealing with stuff” stage – I hope that embracing your feelings and being on this site help you as much as it has helped me. ❤️. Sabina

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?