• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

I see a lot of topics in the CDH forum of crossdressers exploring their feminine sides while dressed. Looking at the opposite side, what typically masculine activities do you do while underdressed of fully dressed en femme?
      i only dress while home alone, so I cannot think of any masculine activities I do, but I know I always sit like a man, with my knees apart.
      CeCe

Angela Booth
      Hostess

More masculine defined tasks are being undertaken by women these days and vice versa..

I do my DIY, gardening with jobs involving light machinery, check the car and have changed a wheel, twice, by the roadside, kicked a ball with my nephews and nieces and pretty much anything I have to do in daily life. I am not embarrassed to do those things while dressed as a lot of my girl friends are the same. Times they are a changing!

I don’t really see them as assigned gender jobs as, in the traditional sense, half wouldn’t be done such as washing, ironing, cleaning and shopping, the latter being an excuse to wander the fashion stores!

That’s funny you ask this as just yesterday I hung a new picture, took down another pieces of wall art and a self ,had to patch the holes with compound , once dry I sanded and touched up the paint while fully dressed and in heels. This spring I raked up the back yard one cool morning wearing pantyhose, denim skirt, hoodie with my work boots on. Lol  But like Angela mentioned now days jobs aren’t gender specific. As I always help clean the house, do all the laundry, cook meals en femme as well.

I agree that there is no such thing as gender assigned tasks anymore.  For instance I have a woodworking shop in the basement, but also love to cook and bake bread.  Saying that, I have an older pair of high heel boots and leggings I normally wear in my basement shop, lol.

Becka
      Lady

The masculine tasks I must do, like working in the yard for example, I do dressed in drab. I don’t want to ruin my good femme clothes or shoes.

When I’m done however, I’m back in my femme clothes.

I generally dress in feminine attire on a daily basis.  That being said, I dress appropriately for the task at hand.  The supposed gender of the task is irrelavent.  I would not wear a dress while for most outdoor tasks, but I have worn a denim skirt while doing yard work, and wrenching on my vehicle.  The vehicle repairs did not involve having to get on the ground or crawl under the vehicle.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Cece.

You should pull those knees together and sit like a proper girl… lol

I dress at home and do everything around the house that needs to be done whether thought of as a male or female job. When working outside I under dress with 24/7 panties, a bra with my small forms and sometimes in a slip. Most of my tops are womens tees and blouses. I do all kinds of whats thought of as masculine jobs like working on our vehicles, mowing the lawn, pressure washing stuff, pruning and clearing tree limbs, working in my wood shop, home repairs, etc.

Its all good and I have a great appreciation of how over heated women can get wearing a bra and slips working in the summer heat.

I just have to ask you should I used a high impact of medium spots bra when splitting wood to stop from getting uniboob

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Roni.

I would suggest you wear a high impact sports bra with formed cups to hold your forms in place when swinging that axe and bending, picking up firewood.

Anonymous

Single women, and those with husbands away or useless, have done ‘masculine’ chores for centuries. From Boudica to Rosie the Riveter. Women are not the frail creatures often portrayed. So, put on some coveralls and change the car oil. Just try not to get grease on your bra. LOL!

I work in the garage a lot wearing a bra and breast forms under my bib coveralls and like how I look and feel.
      I actually get more done because I’m in my double happy place in life.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Last week I racked a couple of servers and a network switch.  I dress androgynously or underdress at work.

I should point out that there are cis-women in my department that do essentially the same work.  The job descriptions are genderless – as they should be.  All that matters is if someone can do the job.

I think a typically masculine task I would do is replace a punctured wheel for my car or that of anyone who finds it difficult to do so!

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

Casual women’s clothes can be an easier way to be about.

Of course many are unisex, but I can see them as feminine and enjoy them far more than anybody realizes.

And with panties, shaved legs, Pedi and Mani, ambiguity decreases.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?