Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well Ladies yesterday was not the first time but definitely there was no awkwardness involved. I just wanted to share the experience
      I was able to finally get into to see my RMT(Massage therapist) and have a back massage . I have back issues, I wear a corset for support regularly (  of course pretty satin ones).
      Things are much different with Covid. Wait to be called in the building,Wear a mask, answer the questions, sign the form . I was wearing  A fleece jacket, ladies jeans, black silk panties, t-shirt, and shorty socks . Into the room we go… get thru the questions about what hurts, recommendations, and such . My therapist leaves so I can undress and get on the table.
      so for the next hour I’m on the table under a thin white sheet getting a deep back massage , which also includes buttocks and thighs to release tension in lower back… all the while in my black silk panties , that I discovered do show thru the thin white sheet. My therapist is a wonderful younger lady, as she massaged , we visited , talked about our families and kids, work, life in our community, vacation trips. It was a very relaxing, refreshing time. I was totally comfortable in this situation and not at all worried about my choice of underwear. So Ladies , it might be a little step or a big step for you, but I’m in panties 24/7 with zero regrets. And professionals like RMTs and doctors don’t mind , and for me have never commented. So just go out and do you , in what your comfortable with!! jo

Hi JO so happy for you getting to venture out and just be you im so envious and some day it will happen i know but so happy for you till then . Love you girlfriend be safe and enjoy JO time when you can .

💋💋Stephanie Bass

Stephanie Flowers
        Ambassador

That time of venturing out will happen,  will you be ready for it…🌷

Stephanie Scared to death but with a wife and a sweet friend to hold my other hand I will do it  he he thanks

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

To go in deliberately for medical attention is at least a choice we can all make and with the attitude of not too be worried a certainly don’t care. But for the unforseen well unfortunately it may or will happen so still we shouldn’t feel nervous or embarrassed. The professional community I’m sure have seen it all. For me I’m a panties gurl so in time this emergency call will occur , I’ll just have to be myself and don’t over think the situation and  accept it and go with it openly. After all there’s more important things to worried about by just being there in the first place. 🌷

Anonymous

I wear my panties daily , never been an issue in any ” strip down” situation , the massage therapists i see are aware , I had a massage yesterday , again with no issue

I’ve been regularly seeing a massage therapist, after a recommendation from the consultant I saw after the diagnosis of my back issues.

It’s a long story, but basically he just told me to get a massage regularly to help prevent my chronic issue – which will never go away.

After trying several, I settled for a lady who runs, shall we say, a massage parlour type of establishment.

However, her skills are fantastic – she feels through her hands where the issues are, and addresses them with skill and strength.

She also allows me to go without underwear, which is essential, because my underlying issues are, shall we say, a pain in the butt.

I’ve been visiting her regularly for nearly 20 years now, and she is excellent at dealing with flare ups of sciatic issues.

She likes to get me to try her other employees, but generally they tend not to be as effective, as their skills lie in areas I don’t need.

On one occasion, 7 years ago or so, she asked me if I would like to be massaged by Barbie, a transsexual.

I couldn’t bring myself to be touched by a man, whether an ex-man or otherwise, so I refused, saying “No thanks, I’d rather wear a dress myself!”.

My therapist laughed out loud, in that amazing way only Africans have, and said “I’d like to see that!”.

So I duly turned up for my next session en femme, and, after the initial shock and further laughter, she totally embraced Laura, and now calls me by that name, and we always have a few moments girl chat before my therapy – usually about clothes and going out!

She still tries to persuade me that I would like a “happy ending”, but I have told her that it’s always a happy ending to be putting my girl clothes back on straight after a fantastic massage.

It wouldn’t be right any other way, somehow!

Love Laura

I havent been seen by another yet, but in the short time I have been out to my SO, I find I care less and less what anyone else thinks or says? I think the more we get relaxed into who we are, the stronger we get emotionally, and the less it matters what others think.
      Regine

I was wearing bra  and thong.. excinting..!!

I’ve been going to my urologist underdressed, waiting for the inevitable “let’s just check under here”… but it hasn’t happened yet. I’ll be going to my GP that way too. Already shocked the PA at work last year for a regular exam wearing a nice lacy thong. Shouldn’t seem the look on his face, it was one to hang on the wall. I was amused.

B

Katey Doe
      Lady

So happy for you. I underdress as well and have gone to appointments as well. I have gone to doctors appointments also but I’m careful on what the appointment is for. I’m still a secret girl but with a desire to be the real me.

Nancy
      Lady

[postquote quote=411888]
      Regine,

I completely agree. It wasn’t that long ago, I was terrified of the idea of the doctor or an EMT or someone seeing my underdressing. Now, I’m caring less and less who sees. I may wear some more plain panties to the doctor, but that’s it. And frankly, I kind of wish she would see and mention it sometime, so that I would not hesitate to wear something more feminine to the doctor the next time.

Birel

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

I have not had a massage like forever and not since I have become dedicated to the CD lifestyle. When that opportunity does present itself, I would be more comfortable having a pre-massage conversation with the therapist about my my desire to CD and would he/she be OK with my arriving dressed or would the preference be that I remain in drab? It just seems to make sense to remove the mystery so that the massage can be as effective as possible as, like so many other sisters, I have significant back problems.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?