Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Mastercard has just announced that they will be offering a “True Name Card” that allows people the ability to have a credit card issued in the name they identify with, even if they have not had a legal name change. So, we will soon be able to get credit cards issued in our femme names. No more awkward moments when you’re dressed and pull out a credit card with your birth name on it. This is another step forward!!

Hugs,

Elise

Interesting but of little help with borders and ID travel.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hi Elise.

Years ago I had just requested an additional card with my femme name on it, with no problem at all, at least for using it.

I always had my card with my official name on me when using my Gabriela card, just in case I was asked for an id, which never happened. As long as the card company/bank got paid, they really didn’t care.

Having said that, yes, I agree it is a nice move from this company.

Thanks!

Gaby 💜

With the increased anti-terrorism and money laundering laws, I don’t think you could do that today. When I recently requested an authorized user card for my daughter, I was required to provide her date of birth and social security number. Chase wouldn’t even let me deposit $200 into my mother’s bank account when she was out of town because of the new banking regulations. Unless you are actually on the account, they won’t accept cash deposits.

Anonymous

I guess it depends on the bank or the card company. I just got about 3 months ago a card for my mom who lives in Mexico. Just added her name, card came a few days later, no social, no proof of anything was required. This was directly with Citi.

Maybe it’s time to move my accounts out of Chase. Everything has become a pain on the butt with them lately.

I ran into trouble with Chase when trying to deposit money into my son-in-law’s account.  One bank would let my use my BOA debit card, another would allow me to write a check and one would only let me use my Chase credit card which cost me interest because Chase considered it a cash advance and they charge interest from day one on those.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?