Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Girls, I’ve always wanted to ask this question. I always try to wear matching underwear and if, for some reason, I’m wearing different coloured knickers than my bra I feel a bit scruffy. Do you always wear matching underwear? Ann. X

My wardrobe is still pretty small in that regard but that’s definitely something I notice and try to ignore for now.

Anonymous

Hi Ann , i remember seeing my mom and she wore mostly white bra’s and panties . Sometimes she mixed up colors , i thank it depends on whats clean and available . I myself have no problem with different colors on , its under my dress and slip . Unless a puff of wind comes along and shows everyone i’m safe . I do most times try to color match , its not a rule , just a woman thing , right ? Enjoy being you , i wont tell . Leslie

I have hundreds and hundreds of panties and thongs. I have two bras. One bra doesn’t go with anything (except I could match the color) but I can wear it out in drab and hide it. My other bra is for my forms and, again, it doesn’t match anything but I can match the color. I honestly don’t think I could get a true matching set because of the size difference between my top and bottom.

Anonymous

Hi Ann

Always!!

after all, if you buy panties or a bra, it’s only right to buy ” the other half”…

…..us shoppaholics have no option!!

smiles, grace xx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

When I first began dressing fully en femme, I went out and bought a lot of matching bras and panties. I had wanted them so much for so long. Now I had tham and they were such a thrill to wear. But while shopping, I did notice so many wonderful bras and panties that were not matching. They were so pretty and sexy I just had to have them even though they didn’t have a matching partner.

They were a thrill to wear also and I would mix and match them. I loved and enjoyed them as much as the matching sets.

Kassie
      Lady

Well, I’ve only started wearing bras as part of my dressing up routine in the last month after I got breast form inserts. I had a couple of bralettes in cream and light purple from before I had the inserts, but no actual bras.  With that said, I have lots of pretty panties that don’t have a matching sister upstairs. Earlier on, my wife didn’t like me wearing light colours so I had to make do with mostly black or navy panties in different styles.

But last week we went bra shopping together for the first time ever and I wanted to get a black or navy bra to somewhat match the majority of my underwear. My wife picked out this sexy navy number for herself, but when I went to find a black bra in a similar style she stopped me and to my surprise told me a pink bra would look better, and put that in the basket instead. I’m not sure if she was trying to mess with my head, or had genuinely forgotten that I only have like two pink panties at most…

…Either way I guess I still don’t have matching underwear… But I guess that means that there’s always another excuse to go bra shopping again in the future 😉

Emily
      Lady

While I don’t have any “sets” I do have some bras and panties that match colors. When I don’t actually match them, they are definitely color coordinated!

A little joke I heard a long time ago. “If her bra and panties match, it wasn’t your idea to have sex” 😈😇

I love to wear matching set. I feel prettier when I do. The only drawback is being able to find my size in the bra. I’ve made it a point over the years to wear a proper fitting bra. I’ve always found it distressing to see women wearing bras that are 2 or 3 band sizes too small. It looks tacky and dishelved.

As for panties, finding the right size is no problem. If I can’t find a set I like, I’m pretty sure I can find a bra in my drawers that will, at the very least, match color-wise with the panties I have chosen. And that is one great reason for underdressing, the great variety of fabric, colors and styles that are available.

Kay

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Ann, It depends on my mood.  I have a very large collection of bras and panties; some are matching sets and some are solos.  Generally, I try to match my underthings with my outfits but I find nothing wrong with mixing colors on occasion to make a statement.  For example, I find wearing black panties with a leopard print bra under a black camisole quite fetching.  Oh and red and black go quite nicely together.  Rather than making a hard and fast rule for all occasions, try experimenting.  Being a CD is also about the fun of trying all the wonderful choices in femme wear. The options are endless.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Leah
      Baroness

I try to match as much as possible, or at lest coordinate the colors

Hi Ann nice to meet you and yes it part of us being girls we all want to feel pretty and cute and he he sometimes sexy. So matching as you look in the mirror is just part of that feeling it really does help that girly feeling grow and be strong in our hearts . So as myself i have matching sets and just colors that i have matched to be all the girl that not to say you can be as to say that all the girl i am deep in my heart and sole ..💋💋

Stephanie Bass

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I try to wear the same color undergarments or at least wear similar colors. If they’re close that’s good enough for me. I’ve never owned a matching bra and panty set and doubt I ever will.

I love matching bras and panties but my panty collection is huge and bras are expensive. I try to match or coordinate at a minimum. Knowing that you are pretty or sexy under your dress or your guy clothes always feels amazing. Better yet, have a matching garter belt and stockings.

Molly

Love matching underwear. As a young CD, priority one was the lingerie, generally white, beige or black, the main colours in the Sears or Eaton’s catalogue. Over the years, my CD style has matured and become more sophisticated.

I was a little frustrated during my last online lingerie shopping. As a closet CD, shipping to the house was NOT an option, limiting my online stores to shop. I prefer a firm full support bra, min 4-hook band-something not offered with some of the lovely coloured bra/pantie sets. More frustrating was the fact that lingerie manufactures did not offer the same colours throughout their lingerie products. Purchased some Playtex bras, and was disappoint that I could not match the bra colours to their panties or girdles-why Playtex??

When colour coordinating my outfits, inner to outer wear, I love the sophisticated, elegant look and feel!  Stay safe ladies!

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

I match them if all due possible. It feels just feels prettier and looks good…🌷

C

Ann,

Yes, I do try to match. At least the colour, though usually the lingerie line as well. Although no-one but me sees it, somehow it makes me feel prettier and more feminine. And matching sets are usually better quality and design I notice.

Simone

At least in terms of colour I prefer to have some sort of co-ordination. And, yes, I feel scruffy when they clash too.

Araminta.

Anonymous

Noooo! hahaha!! I don’t. I’m not particular at all in that respect. I have favourite bra’s and favourite underwear of different kinds and styles, sometimes I like to wear a pink a bra and maybe ‘unmatching’ yellow French nickers!! I wear the stuff that I like.

Thanks!!

If I am working around the house (cleaning and polishing or doing dishes and laundry, or yard work), a plain Playtex or cotton runners bra and plain cotton panties will do, and the colors don’t have to match.  Now, if I am meeting friends or having company over for coffee and snacks or going out on the town (I really miss that right now), then my undies will match at least in the dominate color and the lace trim will also be the same color, at the very least.  I do have several sets of matching undies that were sold that way too, some of which have the garter belt with them also.

PaulaF

Anonymous

Hi Ann i always try to wear matching underwear as often as possible,

When I’m buying my bra’s i always buy the panties that go with them because i think it looks better than wearing odd colour panties,

I don’t get as flustered as i used too when i go out buying clothes at one time i used to be so embarrassed about shopping for so called women’s clothes but the older I’ve gotten i don’t seem to get as embarrassed as much xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Anonymous

Hi girls, I love all the chat about this. I think this is why I joined CDH, its so good to chat! I love my underwear, when I’m wearing a bra and knickers I feel so complete. Everything else is additional. Love to all, Ann. X

I also match the colour of my panties to the bra as well; however I try to match things like tights, cami, bra, panties, shapewear so it is all one colour.  I don’t know how or where I picked it up, but I just feel more complete if the colours all match.

I have quite a few matching sets and two of them have matching suspender belts ,always love to wear co-ordinating  undies .    Michelle xx

Sara Todd
      Lady

I always try to match the color of my bra and panties. When wearing black undies I will always wear black hose and with nude undies my hose will match as well. This goes for addtionla undergarments for these two colors as well. With more colorful bras and panties other undergarments need to be color complimentary. I don’t know why but I am a bit of a stickler about this as it makes me feel so much more feminine.

when my wife and I go shopping for her at Victoria’s Secret, I insist on matching panties and bra. Why? It’s so sexy to see them matching. So, when shopping for myself, I shop as if i’m looking for her…how sexy would this look on her ( or another woman for that matter).? If I would like it on her, then I figure men would like it on me.

I do not match panties to a bra because I do not wear bras nearly as often as panties but I do match my panties to my shirt or pants if at all possible

Anonymous

I wear bra and panties everyday but they don’t always match.

My matching sets are lacy and sheer (very girly) and I tend to wear them when I dress up for an evening out.

Jessica

Sounds delightful Jessica. I bet you look just darling on one of your nights out. Like you I always like to match if doing something special or feeling special myself.

Stephanie xx

When undressing I always March panty color to shirt or slacks or socks if at all possible

Anonymous

One or 2 days a week I find that I am in for the day. I might go through 2 or 3 outfits before getting ready for bed (bedroom scattered with bras, panties, pullovers…). Well, yesterday was one and felt a wee bit rebellious. It was a day of reading by the bright sunshine through a picture window. Beneath grey tights and a black T I wore, purple bra with its matching flower print panty. Big wooly grey and pink sox…felt so Bohemian!

Anonymous

Love hearing “very girly!” Enjoy seeing it EVEN MORE!  💄💋

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Must match as much as possible… It’s a vital part of me being Caty. Women go to far more effort with external appearance than men, so in order for me to emulate them, I must do what I can when I can.

Which means underdressing 24/7 in matching sets of panties,  cami and a bra when I can. (winter time, so the straps dont show through a summer t shirt.

If the lacy cami and french knickers are pure silk.. So much the better

Caty

Janine7
      Lady

I try to match as much as possible but it’s often difficult to find matching colors.

Anonymous

I use match fairly loosely. For instance, it doesn’t have to be exact, but at least coordinate well. Or act as a pop for later in the evening.

Anonymous

If it at least coordinates well, I’m good with it. Otherwise I feel off kilter.

Most of my bra and panties have been purchased as a set and if not I at least have panties that look like they match.

My wife thinks I am crazy about this but it makes me happy and feels put together.

Cynthia

Anonymous

Hi Celeste, that’s another topic, would anyone wear a black bra under a white blouse? I think it looks a bit trashy but I’ve seen photos of celebs wearing dark coloured bras under white tops. That doesn’t make it right of course but what do you girls think?

Anonymous

Lovely undies Stephanie! My fave matching set was a red Triumph Amorette bra with matching high-leg knickers. They were gorgeous and I only wore them on special occasions!!!

Anonymous

Stephanie
      Great (and funny) post!
      Likewise matching colors – but a little OCD at times. Didn’t realize there were so many variations of white and pink – especially pink! Some sites have smartened up to this and offer panties in matching colors.
      An “acceptable” alternative is a pattern panty (leopard print, flower pattern..). The color differential sometimes blends nicely.
      P

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?