- December 3, 2020 at 5:30 pm #413868AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
Hi Girls, I’ve always wanted to ask this question. I always try to wear matching underwear and if, for some reason, I’m wearing different coloured knickers than my bra I feel a bit scruffy. Do you always wear matching underwear? Ann. X
20 users thanked author for this post.
- January 8, 2021 at 3:07 am #429203Cynthia HughesLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 116Has thanked: 125 timesBeen thanked: 298 times
- January 7, 2021 at 9:04 pm #429088
- January 6, 2021 at 8:57 am #428259AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 104Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
- December 10, 2020 at 7:41 pm #416679
- December 9, 2020 at 3:31 pm #416264Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 71Replies: 719Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 2324 times
Must match as much as possible… It’s a vital part of me being Caty. Women go to far more effort with external appearance than men, so in order for me to emulate them, I must do what I can when I can.
Which means underdressing 24/7 in matching sets of panties, cami and a bra when I can. (winter time, so the straps dont show through a summer t shirt.
If the lacy cami and french knickers are pure silk.. So much the better
- December 9, 2020 at 10:15 am #416170Jessica RossLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 135Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 533 times
- January 7, 2021 at 9:51 pm #429110
- January 6, 2021 at 11:38 am #428338Stephanie TsalinnDuchessRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
- January 6, 2021 at 12:04 pm #428350Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 144Has thanked: 408 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
When undressing I always March panty color to shirt or slacks or socks if at all possible
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 8, 2021 at 2:42 am #429187Blink To Pink EnchantedDuchessRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 71Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 190 times
One or 2 days a week I find that I am in for the day. I might go through 2 or 3 outfits before getting ready for bed (bedroom scattered with bras, panties, pullovers…). Well, yesterday was one and felt a wee bit rebellious. It was a day of reading by the bright sunshine through a picture window. Beneath grey tights and a black T I wore, purple bra with its matching flower print panty. Big wooly grey and pink sox…felt so Bohemian!
- December 9, 2020 at 9:00 am #416132DuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 144Has thanked: 408 timesBeen thanked: 547 times
- December 8, 2020 at 6:33 am #415726Jasmine SecrétLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 23Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
when my wife and I go shopping for her at Victoria’s Secret, I insist on matching panties and bra. Why? It’s so sexy to see them matching. So, when shopping for myself, I shop as if i’m looking for her…how sexy would this look on her ( or another woman for that matter).? If I would like it on her, then I figure men would like it on me.
- December 6, 2020 at 10:51 am #414938Sara ToddLadyRegistered On: October 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 70 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I always try to match the color of my bra and panties. When wearing black undies I will always wear black hose and with nude undies my hose will match as well. This goes for addtionla undergarments for these two colors as well. With more colorful bras and panties other undergarments need to be color complimentary. I don’t know why but I am a bit of a stickler about this as it makes me feel so much more feminine.
- December 5, 2020 at 11:20 pm #414778Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 104Has thanked: 2849 timesBeen thanked: 446 times
- December 5, 2020 at 5:32 pm #414689Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 311Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 1209 times
I also match the colour of my panties to the bra as well; however I try to match things like tights, cami, bra, panties, shapewear so it is all one colour. I don’t know how or where I picked it up, but I just feel more complete if the colours all match.
- December 5, 2020 at 5:18 pm #414683AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
Hi girls, I love all the chat about this. I think this is why I joined CDH, its so good to chat! I love my underwear, when I’m wearing a bra and knickers I feel so complete. Everything else is additional. Love to all, Ann. X
- December 5, 2020 at 5:03 pm #414674Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 291Has thanked: 384 timesBeen thanked: 961 times
Hi Ann i always try to wear matching underwear as often as possible,
When I’m buying my bra’s i always buy the panties that go with them because i think it looks better than wearing odd colour panties,
I don’t get as flustered as i used too when i go out buying clothes at one time i used to be so embarrassed about shopping for so called women’s clothes but the older I’ve gotten i don’t seem to get as embarrassed as much xxxxx
Hugs Rozalyne x
- December 5, 2020 at 3:54 pm #414650Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 816Has thanked: 6248 timesBeen thanked: 3173 times
If I am working around the house (cleaning and polishing or doing dishes and laundry, or yard work), a plain Playtex or cotton runners bra and plain cotton panties will do, and the colors don’t have to match. Now, if I am meeting friends or having company over for coffee and snacks or going out on the town (I really miss that right now), then my undies will match at least in the dominate color and the lace trim will also be the same color, at the very least. I do have several sets of matching undies that were sold that way too, some of which have the garter belt with them also.
- December 5, 2020 at 1:19 pm #414597Kitty Van CurenLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 151Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 517 times
Noooo! hahaha!! I don’t. I’m not particular at all in that respect. I have favourite bra’s and favourite underwear of different kinds and styles, sometimes I like to wear a pink a bra and maybe ‘unmatching’ yellow French nickers!! I wear the stuff that I like.
- December 5, 2020 at 1:08 pm #414592Araminta PurdyLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 245Has thanked: 332 timesBeen thanked: 835 times
- December 5, 2020 at 7:36 am #414481Simone CLadyRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 466 times
Yes, I do try to match. At least the colour, though usually the lingerie line as well. Although no-one but me sees it, somehow it makes me feel prettier and more feminine. And matching sets are usually better quality and design I notice.
- December 5, 2020 at 6:08 am #414457Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4659Has thanked: 7847 timesBeen thanked: 7902 times
- December 5, 2020 at 5:18 am #414442donna misteriosaLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 32Has thanked: 314 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
Love matching underwear. As a young CD, priority one was the lingerie, generally white, beige or black, the main colours in the Sears or Eaton’s catalogue. Over the years, my CD style has matured and become more sophisticated.
I was a little frustrated during my last online lingerie shopping. As a closet CD, shipping to the house was NOT an option, limiting my online stores to shop. I prefer a firm full support bra, min 4-hook band-something not offered with some of the lovely coloured bra/pantie sets. More frustrating was the fact that lingerie manufactures did not offer the same colours throughout their lingerie products. Purchased some Playtex bras, and was disappoint that I could not match the bra colours to their panties or girdles-why Playtex??
When colour coordinating my outfits, inner to outer wear, I love the sophisticated, elegant look and feel! Stay safe ladies!
- December 5, 2020 at 12:16 am #414381Molly LaceLadyRegistered On: June 1, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 91Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
I love matching bras and panties but my panty collection is huge and bras are expensive. I try to match or coordinate at a minimum. Knowing that you are pretty or sexy under your dress or your guy clothes always feels amazing. Better yet, have a matching garter belt and stockings.
- December 4, 2020 at 10:06 pm #414347Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 433Has thanked: 374 timesBeen thanked: 1967 times
I try to wear the same color undergarments or at least wear similar colors. If they’re close that’s good enough for me. I’ve never owned a matching bra and panty set and doubt I ever will.
- December 4, 2020 at 11:33 am #414145Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1071Has thanked: 10066 timesBeen thanked: 3459 times
Hi Ann nice to meet you and yes it part of us being girls we all want to feel pretty and cute and he he sometimes sexy. So matching as you look in the mirror is just part of that feeling it really does help that girly feeling grow and be strong in our hearts . So as myself i have matching sets and just colors that i have matched to be all the girl that not to say you can be as to say that all the girl i am deep in my heart and sole ..💋💋
- December 4, 2020 at 10:10 am #414119
- December 4, 2020 at 8:16 am #414081KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 308Has thanked: 434 timesBeen thanked: 1184 times
Hi Ann, It depends on my mood. I have a very large collection of bras and panties; some are matching sets and some are solos. Generally, I try to match my underthings with my outfits but I find nothing wrong with mixing colors on occasion to make a statement. For example, I find wearing black panties with a leopard print bra under a black camisole quite fetching. Oh and red and black go quite nicely together. Rather than making a hard and fast rule for all occasions, try experimenting. Being a CD is also about the fun of trying all the wonderful choices in femme wear. The options are endless. Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- December 4, 2020 at 7:18 am #414064Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 160 timesBeen thanked: 217 times
I love to wear matching set. I feel prettier when I do. The only drawback is being able to find my size in the bra. I’ve made it a point over the years to wear a proper fitting bra. I’ve always found it distressing to see women wearing bras that are 2 or 3 band sizes too small. It looks tacky and dishelved.
As for panties, finding the right size is no problem. If I can’t find a set I like, I’m pretty sure I can find a bra in my drawers that will, at the very least, match color-wise with the panties I have chosen. And that is one great reason for underdressing, the great variety of fabric, colors and styles that are available.
- December 4, 2020 at 6:18 am #414046Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 728Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 2205 times
- December 4, 2020 at 6:57 am #414057AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
Hi Celeste, that’s another topic, would anyone wear a black bra under a white blouse? I think it looks a bit trashy but I’ve seen photos of celebs wearing dark coloured bras under white tops. That doesn’t make it right of course but what do you girls think?
- December 4, 2020 at 6:09 am #414037EmilyLadyRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 726Has thanked: 3924 timesBeen thanked: 2259 times
While I don’t have any “sets” I do have some bras and panties that match colors. When I don’t actually match them, they are definitely color coordinated!
A little joke I heard a long time ago. “If her bra and panties match, it wasn’t your idea to have sex” 😈😇
- December 4, 2020 at 3:16 am #413988KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 569 times
Well, I’ve only started wearing bras as part of my dressing up routine in the last month after I got breast form inserts. I had a couple of bralettes in cream and light purple from before I had the inserts, but no actual bras. With that said, I have lots of pretty panties that don’t have a matching sister upstairs. Earlier on, my wife didn’t like me wearing light colours so I had to make do with mostly black or navy panties in different styles.
But last week we went bra shopping together for the first time ever and I wanted to get a black or navy bra to somewhat match the majority of my underwear. My wife picked out this sexy navy number for herself, but when I went to find a black bra in a similar style she stopped me and to my surprise told me a pink bra would look better, and put that in the basket instead. I’m not sure if she was trying to mess with my head, or had genuinely forgotten that I only have like two pink panties at most…
…Either way I guess I still don’t have matching underwear… But I guess that means that there’s always another excuse to go bra shopping again in the future 😉
- December 4, 2020 at 2:46 am #413977Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1507Has thanked: 1100 timesBeen thanked: 3887 times
When I first began dressing fully en femme, I went out and bought a lot of matching bras and panties. I had wanted them so much for so long. Now I had tham and they were such a thrill to wear. But while shopping, I did notice so many wonderful bras and panties that were not matching. They were so pretty and sexy I just had to have them even though they didn’t have a matching partner.
They were a thrill to wear also and I would mix and match them. I loved and enjoyed them as much as the matching sets.
- December 4, 2020 at 2:18 am #413971stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1374Has thanked: 2031 timesBeen thanked: 5905 times
I prefer to, and it’s true I do feel ‘prettier’ when they match (prettier must be taken with a kilogram of salt – I hae a face that would soor milk.) I frightened Shrek off once… but that’s another story.
But it’s not always possible and if I see a bra I like I buy it anyway. I do try to wear black with black, white with white or at least try to co-ordinate in some way.
wearing coordinated pink undies , Stephanie P xx
- January 7, 2021 at 4:49 am #428740DuchessRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 71Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 190 times
Great (and funny) post!
Likewise matching colors – but a little OCD at times. Didn’t realize there were so many variations of white and pink – especially pink! Some sites have smartened up to this and offer panties in matching colors.
An “acceptable” alternative is a pattern panty (leopard print, flower pattern..). The color differential sometimes blends nicely.
- December 4, 2020 at 7:00 am #414060AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 28Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 221 times
- December 4, 2020 at 1:28 am #413969Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 50Replies: 1431Has thanked: 6674 timesBeen thanked: 7933 times
- December 3, 2020 at 8:52 pm #413937Mika MaloneDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: November 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 557Has thanked: 1683 timesBeen thanked: 2197 times
I have hundreds and hundreds of panties and thongs. I have two bras. One bra doesn’t go with anything (except I could match the color) but I can wear it out in drab and hide it. My other bra is for my forms and, again, it doesn’t match anything but I can match the color. I honestly don’t think I could get a true matching set because of the size difference between my top and bottom.
- December 3, 2020 at 8:29 pm #413914Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
- December 3, 2020 at 7:19 pm #413890Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 129Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 473 times
Hi Ann , i remember seeing my mom and she wore mostly white bra’s and panties . Sometimes she mixed up colors , i thank it depends on whats clean and available . I myself have no problem with different colors on , its under my dress and slip . Unless a puff of wind comes along and shows everyone i’m safe . I do most times try to color match , its not a rule , just a woman thing , right ? Enjoy being you , i wont tell . Leslie
- December 3, 2020 at 6:29 pm #413880Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3194 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.