Viewing 45 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies, I try as much as possible to wear knickers that match my bras. It’s not always possible but I love to wear colour coordinated bras and knickers. Does anyone else like to wear matching undies?

And if I can’t match, I try to coordinate.

Anonymous

Hi ladies, I do love wear matching lingerie, however when I am in man mode I only wear knickers. This means that my matching undies stay in the drawer until Sandra wants them as I don’t want to wear the knickers out and have a fairly new bra left on its own. x

Anonymous

Thanks ladies. I’m wearing a red bra and pink knickers today. The colours don’t clash.

Anonymous

When i buy my lingerie i always buy the matching panties with the bra it always looks nicer if they match, i always like to buy quality items too i don’t like it when they look all worn out after wearing them a couple of times xxxxx

What s lovely survey.Gets us all thinking about our lingerie habits and thst’s always pleasurable.

Big hug.

Anonymous

Thanks Giselle. Its nice to think about lingerie, what to buy and what to wear. I’m underdressing at work today. I read an article about underwear and a quote that I always rember is ” you might be scruffy (or drab) on the surface but you can be gorgeous underneath”. That’s how I feel today! Hugs.

That’s like our characters, isn’t it.

Ocassionally scratchy on the outside but ALWAYS  beautiful within.

I am the same, tho it might be a different shade I try to get the same basic color.  🙂

I try to wear matching panties and bra as much as I can as I believe that as a crossdresser it is right to be as girly as I can. I wear loose shirts so I can wear a nice bra nd panties to match with out being court out

Anonymous

Morning girls,  I love matching lace bras and panties.  Amazon has great choices as, do, of course, several other sites. I get only unlined bras – or cut the foam linings out so the lace carries my own breasts and falsies better, and nips come through the lace prominently.  It’s hard to be pretty outside if you have not dressed pretty underneath.  Great survey question.

I have enough trouble finding bras that fit. If I were trying to have matching bra and panties, I probably would none of either.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Have you tried J.D.Williams (U.K. based but will ship overseas at reasonable costs). They are a mail order firm with an online store and whilst not the cheapest store about, they do sell nice stuff, have frequent offers and one can frequently buy matching panties/nickers/thongs with coordinating but seperately sized bra’s and ofter garter/suspender belts.

May be worth a pop (try) if you want a coordinated set that actually fits you.

Hope this helps

Take care girls.

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Hi Everyone,

I match most of the time but not always. I wear red and black sometimes, you know red bra, and black thong or panties. Maybe black bra and red thong or panties. Mixing things up is more fun.

Love,
      Vicki E.

Well……I try to match up but have many panties of different color and quite a few bras…..but matching sets are hard to come by unless you buy the cruddy stuff!

I just bought bras in colors that would be a close but not exact match. Only I know what I am wearing…..this Lady doesn’t go around flashing her Undies.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

Hi ladies,

I like to try to match color and style if I am going out. Since I usually wear black panties and a black bra when going out, that is not a problem. But, sometimes I’ll have a problem such as only being able to match a lacy black bra with a shiny black panty, instead of a matching lacy black panty.

When I am spending the day at home, I don’t worry so much about matching. I have a number of white bras, but mostly colored panties. So, matching in that case is often not possible.

It’s interesting to see how matching is really important to some ladies, but not others. To me, matching is like your mother’s admonition to never leave the house wearing dirty/torn underwear because of the possibility that you might be in an accident! My thought to that advice was that the paramedics better be focusing on saving my life, and not checking out my underwear! 🙂

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I voted no, only because I have not yet bought a matching set.  So hopefully in the future, I will be able to say yes!!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Matching bras and panties has been a very long standing “must” for me. It’s such a “femme” feeling to do so and makes me feel ever so “girly”. I always try as much as possible to buy the same brand and colour and have largely been very successful, Colour co ordinated slips/half slips/cami’s/garter belts  with the above are also a very high priority. The only time this fails is if somehow Caty’s laundry get’s out of “kilt”er….. (Shocking Scottish pun!!)

The above applies to the bras I wear with my forms. It does not work quite so well with the 16a and extender bras I wear when I can “underdress”. Tho I can mostly keep the colours of these in “sync”.

Tho I have more than enough lingerie, when my next makeover comes around in a couple of months, I have just confirmed store in the southern suburbs of Melbourne will do a bra fitting for me “en femme”.

Should work out really well, until someone who would perhaps not to do so, (ie another “real” female client) here’s me open my mouth. I’ll try the “breathless female” bit, but I’m not all that confident it will work!!!

“Watch this space!!”

Happy lingerie shopping,

Caty

Caty.

I’m really envious that you have found somebody to do a bra fitting for you. I would love this because whilst I have learnt how to do a reasonable job of sizing myself I don’t think that one can get anywhere near to the accuracy of a professional fitting. Not only that though it is just so femme to be fitted for a bra given that bra’s are probably the most feminine item of women’s underpinnings.

Enjoy Caty.

Take care of the girls.

HugsAnne-Marie.

hey girls Jessica here,

I try to match as much as possible depending on my outfit. If I’m loafing around the house doing chores and cleaning, then I don’t care. But if I go through the trouble of squeezing into a gorgeous dress and heels ( just got them and OMG what an experience) then I’m matching my underwear. Tanya I do agree, I try not to clash colors whether they totally match or not. And definitely don’t have time for ugly undies!

It’s great when they match I love it when I shop and try them on before I buy.

I had to vote a No.

I definitely do not have matching sets and thinking on it now have never looked for a matching set. For me I would be lucky to wear the same color. My bras are specific for the weight of my forms and must work with what I wear whether this is a dress, top or Tee. Since my ass is so small I always wear some type of padded hip and butt pads which are either black or nude. I do have a couple panties which are my fav but they are way different then any of my bras.

Sandy

I just bought my first matching set from City Chic online. A beautiful floral print. I love them so much, I can’t wait to buy more. But I started a strict diet 5 weeks ago and vowed not to buy anymore clothes until I lost 35 pounds. I’ve already lost 20, so only 15 more to go! I can’t wait to buy another matching set (or 2, or 3, or 4….)

Hi girls.

I always try to match bra and panties. My base line is that they must be the same color. I wear panties 24/7 (not the same pair lol) and a bra every day but usually not during work hours. I am also addicted to stockings and try to wear either an OBG or on occasion a six strap garter nelt and these must also be in the same colour as my panties and bra.

I have quite a few matching sets of bra, panties and garter belts in both a floral burgundy pattern and a floral pink pattern which I bought online and keep for best.

Speaking of intimates, I used to always wear a soft unpadded bra but quite recently bougjt myself a few underwired versions to give them a try as I had read that these are the ones that work best with forms. OMG! what a difference. Whilst I did enjoy the soft bra’s, the undrrwired ones are something else. Much better support and providong they are the correct size, they ate really comfortable to wear. One concern was that if I wore them without my forms (just my natural breast tissue) they would show through my drab clothing but this has not been a problem – ftom the fromt at least. Bra’s straps generally show through the back but then again, I’m not particularly bothered about people clocking what I’m wearing from the back as I’m there then I’m gone lol.

Take care girls.

I don’t think it’s necessary.  On the other hand, I can’t find matching sets that will accommodate the sizes I need.  I have to wear one size bra and another size below.  They never match, at least not in style.  But I will try to match color.  A way out of it, is to wear a bodysuit that eliminates two pieces and fits as one!

When I purchased my matching sets I was able to buy panties and garter belt in my lower size and a bra in a different size but same pattern and color so they match but also fit me well.

Anonymous

Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies. I’ve done some reading in online magazines about whether knickers should match bras and it seems our views are the same as most womens’ views. We do or we don’t match our underwear for different reasons. This might seem a dumb conclusion but I think we think like women think when it comes to underwear. Any views? Tanya. X

hi Tanya, i voted yes but i can usually find a nice pair of panties that i am unable to match with a bra , but i still have to have. Py xx.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I match as far as possible. Only got white, black and red bras but some larger variation in panties though most white or black.

Marianne

never feels right unless everything is co-ordinated and same colour. All my lingerie is matched sets

Amazon has some great bras for CDs by Kitchenexus.  They’re easily found if you search for ‘bras for CDs’  I like them a lot – they come in black or beige and they have little hidden pockets for breastforms.  These colours are easily matched.  For other colours, I go to M&S because they usually display bras with matching sets of knickers instore and together.  Not so good for breastforms, though.  They fall out easily.  With Kitchenexus bras, they don’t.  I have to have matching underwear.  I feel better, look better and love the splash of colour they create – like magenta or green which are good for blondes like me.  Robyn

Barbara
      Lady

They must match! The tough part is that I don’t use breast forms. I have recently purchased from

https://shop.hommemystere.com/ that has mens bras with matching panties!

Thanx for this Barbara and thank you for the link. I will be sure to check them out – might be a way of being able to wear a bra when in drab as my femme bras do tend to show through, particularly through the back.

Take good care

Anne-Matie

Caty Ryan
        Baroness

Hi girls,

Ah does me good to see an Aussie company doing well overseas, with folks buying from Homme Mystere.

I too have purchased from them in the past and whilst I  certainly respect anyone’s decision to buy from them, as they do have some lovely lingerie pieces, but .. deep down…. for me its not “the same” as the luxury of “real” female lingerie.

They do how ever have one advantage, their panties are cut for “proper fit”!!!!

As for the “real bras” that may not fit properly, as per other posts, if you are persistent enough, eventually you’ll find a lingerie store that will happily do a fitting for you.

Then everyone, including your “girls” are happy.

Caty

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

As often as I can I try to have my bra and panties match. Most of mine are black so it’s easier, but I have some fun colored panties that don’t nesecarily match a specific bra.

I like to color coordinate what I’m wearing…..

I like to think of myself as a sophisticaed and snappy dresser.

Naturally therefore, this means coordinating what I wear from my underpinnings through to myouter wear and yes I love to colour coordinate what I wear.

Take care girls

Hugs

Anne-Mare

I’ve just begun cross-dressing and haven’t got matching bra and panties, although I do own several pairs of bra’s and panties. I’m sure I will be color coordinating as I continue to develop and wardrobe.

Samantha.

As you will no doubt discover, this dressing thing that we participating is a bitter-sweet activity. There is the excitment at the risk, the thrill of the clothes and the feeling is out of this world. The of course is the guilt and the purging that comes with dressing, particularly in the earlier years of this very particular and in some respect “unusual hobby” (though it is more prevalent that one might expect).

Now that you have bitten by the bug though, there is simply no going back. If you havn’t already try nylons (and particularly full fashioned stocking, yes they are expensive but just sooo worth the cost) with legs closely shaved legs – the feeling is a must experience.

Most of all, enjoy your time ‘en-femme’

take good care girls.

Anne-Marie

Anonymous

Hi I just wanted to add matching sets always do it for me, recently though I needed some new knickers so I looked in the NEXT sale and yes I could  not get any matching sets ( I am a 36B and a size 12 ) in my size but at least I could get the knickers at a good price.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

A “variation on the theme”, if I may be so bold!

It has always bemused me that, (especially the big department stores), never advertise “the subject of this post”, as “underwear”.

It’s always “intimate apparel” or “lingerie”. Nothing so plain or crass as “underwear”!

When in male mode of course we come back to earth with an almighty thud!

At least here in “Oz”, its “socks and jocks” Jockey being a well known brand of “undies” for both genders.

But at least for me tonight, I’m having a lovely time in my “intimate apparel”. Breast forms attached, , (Fayreform) bra holding them “just right” , panties, silk cami and a lovely lacy half slip I’ve had for the best part of 30 years.

CD Bliss!!

Caty

Caty.

Yes you’re 100% correct. Femme undies are always intimates or lingerie – must be the psychology of marketing or some such thing.

I do hope that you enjoyed your time in your “intimates & forms”. I know I certainly enjoy mine which I wear at some point every day (normally the evening after work & all day at weekends). I’m not sure what my forms are made of, silicon rubber I think. This makes them quite firm but I am able to keep them on all night without the risk of bursts though they dont jiggle as much as polyurethane covered sillicon jel. Can’t have everything I guess.

I love the feel of pure silk, I have several pairs of frenchies made from silk and the feeling is just so decadent and sexy. I think that every dresser should have at least one pair of pure silk panties. As I’m a stockings fan, I tend to wear one of my suspender/garter belts underneath. I should have bought a matching bra in silk but missed out on that (due to the expense) but might have to try and find one that matches in the near future – if my breasts were natural that would feel amazing – Cest la Vie.

I also have some silky half slips which are great. My personal fav is a cream number and comes to just above the knee, fits quite tight and has a split up one side to about groin level and has a lace trim round the hem and up the slit. I do tend to go for cotton though for no other reason than I love the feel of crisp cotton. I like to wear a flouncy multi level petticoat / slip with a ditsy pattern skirt and the hem of the patticoat showing by about an inch below the hem of the skirt. To me its such a sexy look.

Enogh of my waffle!

Take care Caty / everybody

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Danielle
      Lady

When I buy panties and bras I’d like to have them match I like Satin panties and bras I tried it find my favorite colors I love my wife panties and bras to match

Anonymous

Matching satin and lace undies do it for me lol. Sandra xx

I’d so much like to have clicked that “yes” box… but sadly as I’m a plus-sized girl and do most of my shopping online (and am very new to it) I haven’t had much luck finding matching sets in my size.  Even just the bras, seems like 80% of what I like the looks of only goes up to the 38-42 range.  What’s a fashion-conscious amazon to do?

Anonymous

Hi all:  am also a plus size gurl and make most of my purchases on line.  The best I have found for us larger ladies is Torrid, Torrid.com. I have been able to get about 10 matching bra and pantie sets from them and when buying either bra or panties they give you suggestions for the the other.  Also their return policy is great.  I eventually got their credit card because it makes purchases easier and they give rewards for future purchases.

Fran

Absolutely Does not get any feminate than that .

I have 2 sets that I bought as a matching set. I would love to buy more as sets , but typically I do my best to match with what I buy. I have multi-color bras and always buy multi-color panties. So I match as I can.

I do have matching sets and I do wear them, but sometimes I also just pair my favorite bra with whichever panties are most comfortable.

Must match.  Light top means a light colour for the set.

Davina

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Girls, Always try to wear matching bra and panties, luckily can buy at any store…… or at leadt my wife does.  Like nothing better than the look and feel of satin underwear</p>

Anonymous

I try to make them match but not all my bras match with all my panties, I’ve only actually got three of each that make a pair, otherwise it goes, “this is pruple lace and that’s red satin close enough”

I do put thought into it tho 🙂

Anonymous

I’m pretty basic……..of course mine match……pink, white, black and occasionally red..have too many of each color………and then match corset from time to time………….don’t like blues, aquas, prints, or any of the other colors…….just basic…..oops !!!  said that already………….

Mikki

Part of being ‘comfortable’ en femme, is being well put together. I rarely buy bras without the matching panties, and when possible, I buy both the panty and thong, so I can wear whatever I want, and still match.
      It’s a bit of a ‘hang up’ of mine, and in the past, I spent a lot of money on lingerie for my female partners so that could always have matching sets.  🙂

I do the same thing.  If there is a matching thong and panty I will buy both.  I am wearing a blue floral set right now and I bought the matching bikini, hipster, and boxer.  I really want a girlfriend I can buy matching lingerie for.

I have a couple of actual matched sets. I prefer to buy bras and panties of the same brand names. If they are not an actual matched set or same brand name, I always color coordinate. However very soon, I will be wearing a black bra with a pink panty to go with a new black dress with a pink floral design.

Anonymous

I’ve had issues finding either panties or bras which are comfortable; so a match has been possible for me only in black, red or nude. I have other pretty panties, but no bras to match.

I dress for comfort, including the underwear – generally my bra and panties don’t match.  Once I put on  the rest of my clothes they aren’t visible; so no-one knows I’m not colour co-ordinated  underneath 🙂

Very true Alicen.

You know though and for some not being coordinated does not matter but for others it matters so much.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie.

I try to match when I can even when buying but sometimes it’s not always the case.

T.J.

Yes Gio’s are something else aren’t they. A bit pricey but sooo worth the cost for that extra look and feel.

As I’m U.K. based I don’t tend to use US stores much – the customs thing does my head and exchange rates are not what they once were (that unmentionable word I’m afraid !!! C’est la Vie)

Take good care.

Hugs

Anne-Marie

Viewing 45 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?