Tagged: matching bra & brief panty set
- February 11, 2019 at 11:46 pm #152637
Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Hi Ladies, I try as much as possible to wear knickers that match my bras. It’s not always possible but I love to wear colour coordinated bras and knickers. Does anyone else like to wear matching undies?
- April 15, 2019 at 7:38 am #168653Daeyton JaydeParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 100Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
Part of being ‘comfortable’ en femme, is being well put together. I rarely buy bras without the matching panties, and when possible, I buy both the panty and thong, so I can wear whatever I want, and still match.
It’s a bit of a ‘hang up’ of mine, and in the past, I spent a lot of money on lingerie for my female partners so that could always have matching sets. 🙂
- April 15, 2019 at 4:34 am #168612AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 519Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
I’m pretty basic……..of course mine match……pink, white, black and occasionally red..have too many of each color………and then match corset from time to time………….don’t like blues, aquas, prints, or any of the other colors…….just basic…..oops !!! said that already………….
- April 15, 2019 at 1:22 am #168559Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 155 times
- March 28, 2019 at 7:30 am #164012AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 237Has thanked: 333 timesBeen thanked: 316 times
- March 28, 2019 at 4:19 am #163962AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 22 times
<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi Girls, Always try to wear matching bra and panties, luckily can buy at any store…… or at leadt my wife does. Like nothing better than the look and feel of satin underwear</p>
- March 27, 2019 at 11:10 pm #163910
- March 26, 2019 at 9:56 pm #163615Ellie87 PinskParticipantRegistered On: January 9, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 86Has thanked: 89 timesBeen thanked: 121 times
- March 24, 2019 at 11:41 am #162988Sandra StevensParticipantRegistered On: March 5, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I have 2 sets that I bought as a matching set. I would love to buy more as sets , but typically I do my best to match with what I buy. I have multi-color bras and always buy multi-color panties. So I match as I can.
- March 24, 2019 at 12:50 am #162902stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 67Replies: 578Has thanked: 619 timesBeen thanked: 1149 times
I prefer to. Black bra and white panties? Shhhuddder! At the very least I colour coordinate, especially when going the whole way with bodies, garters, stockings, and matching bra and panties. I’m no too fussed when underdressed though, because I go for practicality. Knowing I am wearing matching underwear not only boosts my enjoyment but also increases my confidence. And it looks better in the mirror too!
- March 23, 2019 at 12:59 pm #162785
- March 20, 2019 at 2:58 pm #162004Val’sheril StarsongParticipantRegistered On: March 3, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 241Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 271 times
I’d so much like to have clicked that “yes” box… but sadly as I’m a plus-sized girl and do most of my shopping online (and am very new to it) I haven’t had much luck finding matching sets in my size. Even just the bras, seems like 80% of what I like the looks of only goes up to the 38-42 range. What’s a fashion-conscious amazon to do?
- March 27, 2019 at 9:06 am #163701AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 10Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
Hi all: am also a plus size gurl and make most of my purchases on line. The best I have found for us larger ladies is Torrid, Torrid.com. I have been able to get about 10 matching bra and pantie sets from them and when buying either bra or panties they give you suggestions for the the other. Also their return policy is great. I eventually got their credit card because it makes purchases easier and they give rewards for future purchases.
- February 20, 2019 at 7:52 am #154823DanielleParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 14 times
When I buy panties and bras I’d like to have them match I like Satin panties and bras I tried it find my favorite colors I love my wife panties and bras to match
1 user thanked author for this post.
- March 24, 2019 at 12:58 pm #163023
- February 16, 2019 at 12:57 am #153575Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 37Replies: 355Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 470 times
A “variation on the theme”, if I may be so bold!
It has always bemused me that, (especially the big department stores), never advertise “the subject of this post”, as “underwear”.
It’s always “intimate apparel” or “lingerie”. Nothing so plain or crass as “underwear”!
When in male mode of course we come back to earth with an almighty thud!
At least here in “Oz”, its “socks and jocks” Jockey being a well known brand of “undies” for both genders.
But at least for me tonight, I’m having a lovely time in my “intimate apparel”. Breast forms attached, , (Fayreform) bra holding them “just right” , panties, silk cami and a lovely lacy half slip I’ve had for the best part of 30 years.
- February 16, 2019 at 8:44 am #153648anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Yes you’re 100% correct. Femme undies are always intimates or lingerie – must be the psychology of marketing or some such thing.
I do hope that you enjoyed your time in your “intimates & forms”. I know I certainly enjoy mine which I wear at some point every day (normally the evening after work & all day at weekends). I’m not sure what my forms are made of, silicon rubber I think. This makes them quite firm but I am able to keep them on all night without the risk of bursts though they dont jiggle as much as polyurethane covered sillicon jel. Can’t have everything I guess.
I love the feel of pure silk, I have several pairs of frenchies made from silk and the feeling is just so decadent and sexy. I think that every dresser should have at least one pair of pure silk panties. As I’m a stockings fan, I tend to wear one of my suspender/garter belts underneath. I should have bought a matching bra in silk but missed out on that (due to the expense) but might have to try and find one that matches in the near future – if my breasts were natural that would feel amazing – Cest la Vie.
I also have some silky half slips which are great. My personal fav is a cream number and comes to just above the knee, fits quite tight and has a split up one side to about groin level and has a lace trim round the hem and up the slit. I do tend to go for cotton though for no other reason than I love the feel of crisp cotton. I like to wear a flouncy multi level petticoat / slip with a ditsy pattern skirt and the hem of the patticoat showing by about an inch below the hem of the skirt. To me its such a sexy look.
Enogh of my waffle!
Take care Caty / everybody
- February 16, 2019 at 12:43 am #153574AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Hi I just wanted to add matching sets always do it for me, recently though I needed some new knickers so I looked in the NEXT sale and yes I could not get any matching sets ( I am a 36B and a size 12 ) in my size but at least I could get the knickers at a good price.
- February 15, 2019 at 9:34 pm #153550Samantha MurphyParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I’ve just begun cross-dressing and haven’t got matching bra and panties, although I do own several pairs of bra’s and panties. I’m sure I will be color coordinating as I continue to develop and wardrobe.
- February 16, 2019 at 8:56 am #153652ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
As you will no doubt discover, this dressing thing that we participating is a bitter-sweet activity. There is the excitment at the risk, the thrill of the clothes and the feeling is out of this world. The of course is the guilt and the purging that comes with dressing, particularly in the earlier years of this very particular and in some respect “unusual hobby” (though it is more prevalent that one might expect).
Now that you have bitten by the bug though, there is simply no going back. If you havn’t already try nylons (and particularly full fashioned stocking, yes they are expensive but just sooo worth the cost) with legs closely shaved legs – the feeling is a must experience.
Most of all, enjoy your time ‘en-femme’
take good care girls.
- February 15, 2019 at 2:27 pm #153480Trisha RobertsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
I like to color coordinate what I’m wearing…..
- February 16, 2019 at 8:59 am #153653ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
I like to think of myself as a sophisticaed and snappy dresser.
Naturally therefore, this means coordinating what I wear from my underpinnings through to myouter wear and yes I love to colour coordinate what I wear.
Take care girls
- February 14, 2019 at 7:56 pm #153265Michelle NelsonParticipantRegistered On: December 15, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
As often as I can I try to have my bra and panties match. Most of mine are black so it’s easier, but I have some fun colored panties that don’t nesecarily match a specific bra.
- February 14, 2019 at 3:59 pm #153233BarbaraParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 70Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
- February 14, 2019 at 7:55 pm #153264Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 37Replies: 355Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 470 times
Ah does me good to see an Aussie company doing well overseas, with folks buying from Homme Mystere.
I too have purchased from them in the past and whilst I certainly respect anyone’s decision to buy from them, as they do have some lovely lingerie pieces, but .. deep down…. for me its not “the same” as the luxury of “real” female lingerie.
They do how ever have one advantage, their panties are cut for “proper fit”!!!!
As for the “real bras” that may not fit properly, as per other posts, if you are persistent enough, eventually you’ll find a lingerie store that will happily do a fitting for you.
Then everyone, including your “girls” are happy.
- February 14, 2019 at 5:54 pm #153246ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Thanx for this Barbara and thank you for the link. I will be sure to check them out – might be a way of being able to wear a bra when in drab as my femme bras do tend to show through, particularly through the back.
Take good care
- February 14, 2019 at 2:41 pm #153220Robyn ValerioParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
Amazon has some great bras for CDs by Kitchenexus. They’re easily found if you search for ‘bras for CDs’ I like them a lot – they come in black or beige and they have little hidden pockets for breastforms. These colours are easily matched. For other colours, I go to M&S because they usually display bras with matching sets of knickers instore and together. Not so good for breastforms, though. They fall out easily. With Kitchenexus bras, they don’t. I have to have matching underwear. I feel better, look better and love the splash of colour they create – like magenta or green which are good for blondes like me. Robyn
- February 14, 2019 at 12:48 pm #153196annjane lomaxParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
- February 14, 2019 at 11:36 am #153186MarianneAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 389Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 379 times
I match as far as possible. Only got white, black and red bras but some larger variation in panties though most white or black.
- February 14, 2019 at 10:30 am #153153PY MarshallParticipantRegistered On: July 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 78Has thanked: 330 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
hi Tanya, i voted yes but i can usually find a nice pair of panties that i am unable to match with a bra , but i still have to have. Py xx.
- February 14, 2019 at 9:38 am #153150Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Hi Ladies, thanks for your replies. I’ve done some reading in online magazines about whether knickers should match bras and it seems our views are the same as most womens’ views. We do or we don’t match our underwear for different reasons. This might seem a dumb conclusion but I think we think like women think when it comes to underwear. Any views? Tanya. X
- February 14, 2019 at 7:07 am #153116Meran BerwyckParticipantRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
I don’t think it’s necessary. On the other hand, I can’t find matching sets that will accommodate the sizes I need. I have to wear one size bra and another size below. They never match, at least not in style. But I will try to match color. A way out of it, is to wear a bodysuit that eliminates two pieces and fits as one!
- February 13, 2019 at 10:52 pm #153060ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
I always try to match bra and panties. My base line is that they must be the same color. I wear panties 24/7 (not the same pair lol) and a bra every day but usually not during work hours. I am also addicted to stockings and try to wear either an OBG or on occasion a six strap garter nelt and these must also be in the same colour as my panties and bra.
I have quite a few matching sets of bra, panties and garter belts in both a floral burgundy pattern and a floral pink pattern which I bought online and keep for best.
Speaking of intimates, I used to always wear a soft unpadded bra but quite recently bougjt myself a few underwired versions to give them a try as I had read that these are the ones that work best with forms. OMG! what a difference. Whilst I did enjoy the soft bra’s, the undrrwired ones are something else. Much better support and providong they are the correct size, they ate really comfortable to wear. One concern was that if I wore them without my forms (just my natural breast tissue) they would show through my drab clothing but this has not been a problem – ftom the fromt at least. Bra’s straps generally show through the back but then again, I’m not particularly bothered about people clocking what I’m wearing from the back as I’m there then I’m gone lol.
Take care girls.
- February 14, 2019 at 9:21 am #153145T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 79Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 103 times
Gurl, I hear you on the outfits you wear. I only wear either garter belt or OBG with 6 straps. Love Gio stockings from Amazon…CHECK them out!! I get my other needs from Secrets in Lace in Richmond VA…CHECK them out too!
Outer dress is for the public, but underneath is for me!!!
ENJOY Being You…DR. T J .
- February 16, 2019 at 9:14 am #153659ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Yes Gio’s are something else aren’t they. A bit pricey but sooo worth the cost for that extra look and feel.
As I’m U.K. based I don’t tend to use US stores much – the customs thing does my head and exchange rates are not what they once were (that unmentionable word I’m afraid !!! C’est la Vie)
Take good care.
- February 13, 2019 at 5:16 pm #153011Elise MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 219Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 440 times
I just bought my first matching set from City Chic online. A beautiful floral print. I love them so much, I can’t wait to buy more. But I started a strict diet 5 weeks ago and vowed not to buy anymore clothes until I lost 35 pounds. I’ve already lost 20, so only 15 more to go! I can’t wait to buy another matching set (or 2, or 3, or 4….)
- February 13, 2019 at 12:01 pm #152932Sandy CraigParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 130Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 128 times
I had to vote a No.
I definitely do not have matching sets and thinking on it now have never looked for a matching set. For me I would be lucky to wear the same color. My bras are specific for the weight of my forms and must work with what I wear whether this is a dress, top or Tee. Since my ass is so small I always wear some type of padded hip and butt pads which are either black or nude. I do have a couple panties which are my fav but they are way different then any of my bras.
- February 13, 2019 at 11:20 am #152927
- February 13, 2019 at 8:53 am #152897Jessica V.ParticipantRegistered On: October 16, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
hey girls Jessica here,
I try to match as much as possible depending on my outfit. If I’m loafing around the house doing chores and cleaning, then I don’t care. But if I go through the trouble of squeezing into a gorgeous dress and heels ( just got them and OMG what an experience) then I’m matching my underwear. Tanya I do agree, I try not to clash colors whether they totally match or not. And definitely don’t have time for ugly undies!
- February 12, 2019 at 10:23 pm #152837ParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 37Replies: 355Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 470 times
Matching bras and panties has been a very long standing “must” for me. It’s such a “femme” feeling to do so and makes me feel ever so “girly”. I always try as much as possible to buy the same brand and colour and have largely been very successful, Colour co ordinated slips/half slips/cami’s/garter belts with the above are also a very high priority. The only time this fails is if somehow Caty’s laundry get’s out of “kilt”er….. (Shocking Scottish pun!!)
The above applies to the bras I wear with my forms. It does not work quite so well with the 16a and extender bras I wear when I can “underdress”. Tho I can mostly keep the colours of these in “sync”.
Tho I have more than enough lingerie, when my next makeover comes around in a couple of months, I have just confirmed store in the southern suburbs of Melbourne will do a bra fitting for me “en femme”.
Should work out really well, until someone who would perhaps not to do so, (ie another “real” female client) here’s me open my mouth. I’ll try the “breathless female” bit, but I’m not all that confident it will work!!!
“Watch this space!!”
Happy lingerie shopping,
- February 14, 2019 at 3:09 pm #153222ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
I’m really envious that you have found somebody to do a bra fitting for you. I would love this because whilst I have learnt how to do a reasonable job of sizing myself I don’t think that one can get anywhere near to the accuracy of a professional fitting. Not only that though it is just so femme to be fitted for a bra given that bra’s are probably the most feminine item of women’s underpinnings.
Take care of the girls.
- February 12, 2019 at 9:11 pm #152830
- February 12, 2019 at 7:43 pm #152819Tabitha B.ParticipantRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 61Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I like to try to match color and style if I am going out. Since I usually wear black panties and a black bra when going out, that is not a problem. But, sometimes I’ll have a problem such as only being able to match a lacy black bra with a shiny black panty, instead of a matching lacy black panty.
When I am spending the day at home, I don’t worry so much about matching. I have a number of white bras, but mostly colored panties. So, matching in that case is often not possible.
It’s interesting to see how matching is really important to some ladies, but not others. To me, matching is like your mother’s admonition to never leave the house wearing dirty/torn underwear because of the possibility that you might be in an accident! My thought to that advice was that the paramedics better be focusing on saving my life, and not checking out my underwear! 🙂
- February 12, 2019 at 6:28 pm #152813Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 51Replies: 1967Has thanked: 1662 timesBeen thanked: 1638 times
Well……I try to match up but have many panties of different color and quite a few bras…..but matching sets are hard to come by unless you buy the cruddy stuff!
I just bought bras in colors that would be a close but not exact match. Only I know what I am wearing…..this Lady doesn’t go around flashing her Undies.
- February 12, 2019 at 8:09 am #152705Victoria EggerParticipantRegistered On: December 25, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 84Has thanked: 298 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
I match most of the time but not always. I wear red and black sometimes, you know red bra, and black thong or panties. Maybe black bra and red thong or panties. Mixing things up is more fun.
- February 12, 2019 at 7:07 am #152689MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 43Replies: 406Has thanked: 107 timesBeen thanked: 503 times
I have enough trouble finding bras that fit. If I were trying to have matching bra and panties, I probably would none of either.
- February 16, 2019 at 9:28 am #153663ParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 195Has thanked: 269 timesBeen thanked: 203 times
Have you tried J.D.Williams (U.K. based but will ship overseas at reasonable costs). They are a mail order firm with an online store and whilst not the cheapest store about, they do sell nice stuff, have frequent offers and one can frequently buy matching panties/nickers/thongs with coordinating but seperately sized bra’s and ofter garter/suspender belts.
May be worth a pop (try) if you want a coordinated set that actually fits you.
Hope this helps
Take care girls.
- February 12, 2019 at 6:40 am #152679Alyxis BeeParticipantRegistered On: January 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 55 timesBeen thanked: 10 times
Morning girls, I love matching lace bras and panties. Amazon has great choices as, do, of course, several other sites. I get only unlined bras – or cut the foam linings out so the lace carries my own breasts and falsies better, and nips come through the lace prominently. It’s hard to be pretty outside if you have not dressed pretty underneath. Great survey question.
- February 12, 2019 at 6:31 am #152677Bethany DoneyParticipantRegistered On: August 19, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 1 time
I try to wear matching panties and bra as much as I can as I believe that as a crossdresser it is right to be as girly as I can. I wear loose shirts so I can wear a nice bra nd panties to match with out being court out
- February 12, 2019 at 5:10 am #152656
- February 12, 2019 at 5:07 am #152655Giselle LinnetteRegistered On: July 13, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
What s lovely survey.Gets us all thinking about our lingerie habits and thst’s always pleasurable.
- February 12, 2019 at 5:12 am #152657Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Thanks Giselle. Its nice to think about lingerie, what to buy and what to wear. I’m underdressing at work today. I read an article about underwear and a quote that I always rember is ” you might be scruffy (or drab) on the surface but you can be gorgeous underneath”. That’s how I feel today! Hugs.
- February 12, 2019 at 7:09 am #152690
- February 12, 2019 at 2:59 am #152652Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 34Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
When i buy my lingerie i always buy the matching panties with the bra it always looks nicer if they match, i always like to buy quality items too i don’t like it when they look all worn out after wearing them a couple of times xxxxx
- February 12, 2019 at 2:00 am #152647
- February 12, 2019 at 1:51 am #152646AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 218 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Hi ladies, I do love wear matching lingerie, however when I am in man mode I only wear knickers. This means that my matching undies stay in the drawer until Sandra wants them as I don’t want to wear the knickers out and have a fairly new bra left on its own. x
- February 12, 2019 at 1:42 am #152645
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.