Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Rosiebeth
      Lady

Hey Ladies

was wondering what other ladies do for clothes.  Since I’m an older girl I’ve developed a belly.  Well I can’t wear a lot of the cute clothes because they don’t fit right.
      well. I bought a beautiful floral print dress at the thrift store expecting it not to fit right.  Well low and behold it was most flattering on me and was most pleased.
      well. I looked at the tags and saw it was a maternity dress!!!   I was like wow!   So anyways these dresses are awesome and flattering and there are so many beautiful dresses now to choose from.   Just wondering if anyone else has done this too.

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Rosiebeth.
      Anonymous

was looking at these clothes other day and was looking at the silicone fake pregancy belly hehe. There are some nice looking clothes for expecting mothers.  Don’t have a big belly.

Rosiebeth
        Lady

I know there are some Beautiful clothes.   Hehe.   I even pretend now that I’m not fat but expecting.  TeeHee.

Anonymous

[postquote quote=457182]
      great thought

Had some Maternity close given to me love that they are loose at the bust and also loose around the belly.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

I have found several very pretty maternity tops at Goodwill.  In particular, the sash-tie style allows you to adjust the waist size, then tie a large pretty bow behind your back.

However, if you are a large curvy girl, as some of us are, then my go to store is Torrid.  IMHO, they make the best clothing and shoes for us big curvy girls.  All very stylish, pretty, well-fitting, and reasonably priced.  Many of the girls on CDH will agree.

Peggy Sue

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?