Tagged: 

Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey everyone – mtf love being my girly self. Looking for similar people who can make me feel confident and comfortable.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

You have come to the right place Maya. Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Maya welcome,  your  now part of a wonderful place to express yourself to who you would love to be.  Build your confidence in that lady deep inside and with the company of many caring and understanding gals who can help you with everything from dressing to makeup and all in between. So start enjoying all that we have and in a community that really supports and accepting for everyone. Very nice to meet you and have a wonderful journey ahead.

Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thank you Steph

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Maya,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

Welcome Maya!
      It is so much fun being a girl! I bought a new dress and shoes this week so I will be posting a picture soon.
      You are “home” girl. Self acceptance is so important in understanding how/why we are this way. Embrace it!

Hi Maya,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome, Maya. This is a wonderful community with great ladies. Enjoy 🙂

Xoxo,

Dani

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello Maya and welcome.  Open arms to you, enjoy the forums and making friends.  There are a lot of both here.   Feel safe and flourish.

Chrissy

Hi Maya Nice to meet you as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. We all are very supportive and accepting bunch of girls with a wealth of knowledge to lend you so ask away girlfriend .. Good luck girl and remember there are never any silly questions maybe some silly answers ha ha ..

Stephanie Bass

Jennie Heels
      Duchess - Annual

Hi Maya ,Welcome and this place will help you on your journey !!

Hello Maya, and welcome home. I have no doubt that you‘ll have a lot of fun here getting to know many of the girls on here, but also learn about yourself along the way.

Hugs, Jill

Hello Maya, welcome to our site, where help is there for the asking. Great people and a relief to feel respected gor being our true selves.
        Enjoy the forums and learn how to live your life..
        Best Wishes
        Jane

Hi Maya, and welcome. I think most of us enjoy being as girly as we can be. I know I certainly do! When I am in “Paulette” mode I am much more in touch with my feelings and it is wonderful! I look forward to hearing more about your adventures. Hugs, Paulette

Hi Maya,

Love your girl name ❤
      Welcome and I’m sure you will find here what you are looking for.
      Iris 💋

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?