• This topic has 25 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi Ladies,
      Today I had an appointment with friends.
      As I was thinking about what I was going to wear. I realized that I needed to shave my legs! Oh yeah, my chest and my back also needed attention. So I spend the next 30 minutes or so taking care of that when I noticed that my nails could use another coat of clear polish.
      Oh, and I changed my outfit twice.
      I wind up spending over an hour getting ready.
      Is this why women are always late?

Jillian

Jillian…

Ohh, dear… welcome to the world of women! Men don’t even have to shave anymore before they walk out the door!
      I have to warn you… it’s not just two outfits on the bed… more like twenty two! 😭
      Not forgetting the makeup, choice of eyeshadow to go with an outfit and then there is the dreaded choice of shoes! 👡🥿🥾👠👢👟🩴👞
      I forgot… the hairstyle, the sunglasses, jewellery, nail polish etc

And yet, this is so much fun! Even after years of doing this…

Primped Polly 🌸🌺💐🌷🌹

Anonymous

Hi Polly,

Thanks for the welcome, do I get a membership card?  Are there dues?
        I still flummoxed at how it all just “happened”. Without any conscious thought.
        I’m not out enough for makeup and hair. My SO knows but it’s not something that’s acknowledged, if you know what I mean.
        The shoes were easy, I only one pair that matches the outfit I wore. 😀👞😆

Hugs

Jillian

Jillian darling…

You got your membership card along with your birth certificate and you have certainly paid your dues!
          Let the ‘girl’ out!!! She deserves it!

Polly ⏳📃☑️👶🏼🎟

That’s right Jillian that’s why. Don’t you just love every moment?  Usually not but I have already did at least 8 outfit changes to find one that I thought worked with my makeup and hair. Come to think about it. I did love ever minute of it.

Anonymous

You are so right Michelle, I do love every minute.
        What surprised me so much is the unconscious way it all happened.
        I looked great, though.

Hugs

Jillian

Anonymous

I love outfit changes and trying out new clothes, colours shoes omg im hooked when it comes to shoes the higher the better now ive mastered how to be elegant in heels love everything about being a woman and ive not even touched on hair make up and so many other things x

Anonymous

Hi Krissy, I love the way all the girls have been gushing about clothes, shoes, makeup and hair in their replies.

Hugs

Jillian

Anonymous

Sweetie its what excites me and motivates me to be even more femme especially shoes omg if i had my own way id spend everything i have on shoes oh and hand bags stockings dresses and so many other thing. X

Don’t heels make you feel sexy?

Anonymous

Oh yes certainly do it’s the way they push your hips forward when u stand and walk in them, so glad I made the jump from flats to heels and can’t wait to get even higher ones soon hugs x

Anonymous

I think it could be,i lay a outfit out get half way thru putting it on and my eye catches something else in my wardrobe, so then i have to start over again and after a hour of confusion i end up wearing exactly what id laid out x

That’s pretty girly all right. My wife and I like to wear things that dint match per se, but that go together, so we usually pick outfits out together the night before church, or an event. And that was before Bridgette. It still happens with Bridgette, but now I’m the one “who doesn’t have a thing to wear”… as a guy, I’ve got a closet full of suits, shirts in just about every color, and nearly a hundred ties to wear, so no matter what my wife wears, Wil can match her attire. As Bridgette, I’ve got a tiny fraction of that number of choices, so no I’ve really got nothing to wear.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Sounds like you could use some retail therapy Bridgette!

Every day is filled with decisions. What to wear depends on the weather, things I need to do and where I need to go. Do I want to just be plain Jane, be stylish, be sexy. Deciding on what makeup to wear, what perfume to compliment the look.

As a man just throw on a pair of jeans and a shirt and out the door. Do I miss that? Not in the least.

I take extra time and pride in how I look, even when it’s just sitting around the campsite. I never want to be one of those women who get photographed at Walmart.

Hi Jennifer, I’m the same. I could put on a simple pair of jeans, a nice top and some heeled boots, or that dress stockings and heels I can just about dance in, or anything in between.

The other day I met a CDH sister. Changed outfit twice, fully shaved night before and the stataory make-up time. I love being a woman.

Love Trisha

Anonymous

Shaving ones body to make it more femme must be up there. Taking hrt to get rid of bulge xxx

Anonymous

Hi Krissy,

I’ve been keeping the body hair to a minimum for the last few years.

Hairy underarms just gross me out, you know.

Hugs

Jillian

Anonymous

Body hair grosses me out thesedays, totally smooth is the only way xx

Anonymous

Krissy I am so glad you said that, body hair absolutely annoys me too. Don’t get me started on nasal and ear hair that’s a total bug bear for me.

Love Sarah xx

Anonymous

I know hunni it must be removed and lasered all off finally one day soon til then its either wax or shave. Wish I could afford permanent removal but hey soon hopefully hugs 🤗 x

Anonymous

Awww thanks ladies hugs 🤗💖

Robin Snow
      Duchess

Hi Jillian,

I had a similar experience the other day.  Time got away from me and at the end of the I was running around thinking how ammi going to fine time to do my legs, give myself a manicure, and pack for an overnight trip.  I mostly managed.  Later I realized I had forgotten to pack any boy clothes. Oh well.

Hugs,

Robin

Anonymous

Hi Robin,
        You packed for a trip and “forgot” you boy clothes???
        I think Dr. Freud would have a thing or two to say about that.
        Enjoy your trip

Hugs
        Jillian

Anonymous

Jillian it could be why women take so long, it takes me over an hour every time I get ready. So your not alone there are other girls like us.

Sarah xx

Mani/Pedi and waxing.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?