Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I really like Maybelline Naked Dare cream lipstick 💄 144 . It has a nice creamy nude color that looks really nice for every day wearing.

What is your favorite lipstick girls?
      And tell me the different shades that you like. I have one from Sephora called #lipstories in Celebrate is a cool purple pink berry color that really looks hot and sexy

Anonymous

Hi Sarah,

I favor the matte pinks, such as L’Oreal 703 moiselle pink; but I do have a matte red I like very much: Maybelline 690 Siren in Scarlet. The flaming red shades don’t look good on me, at least in daytime, and I’m not a night prowler.

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Hi 💕

For me I have a very vide range I love. Weekdays it’s mostly lip gloss that is a little more reddish than my skin tone. I also have Β a lipstick from Make Up Style thats also rather nude. On the other end I use a well pigmented lipgloss called Cornell Red, also from Make Up Store. I just love that color. Another favorite of mine is the Isadora #16, also bright red. So for my lips it’s exclusively Swedish brands, it just happens to be that way.

Hugs

Lily-Rose

My fav of all time is roseberry stain by clinique. The color makes my lips look so pretty. I also love rasberry glace also by clinique. It has tiny specs of glitteer in it and is very femininne to me. I might also love it because my wife gave it to me.

I use Maybelline Daringly Nide,#655 during the week, can wear it to work no problem, on the weekends I have a ton of pinks and reds
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Anonymous

I have several brands and colors. My favorite lipstick is from RealHer and the color is WOMEN RULE THE WORLD.

Eva

Anonymous

I would like to add, I also like Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer in Champaign color. Great for everyday use.

I love the question Sarah. First of all I’m not a red girl. Just too “out there” for this 73 year old “hot to trot” mama.

For daytime I like a soft pink, evening I’m a plum or a dark purple girl.

I’m a fan of L’Oreal Colour Riche. A suggestion from the divine Miss M here on CDH.

Diane

Anonymous

A little off topic, but I do also enjoy wearing burts bees tinted lip gloss. It feels so smooth, moist, and creamy!

Sarah

My two favorites are “Mrs Mia Wallace” by Urban Decay and Ruby Woo by MAC. 💄

I just put on some Loreal Forbidden Love. I like it the longer I have it on. But I think itΒ  will get you noticed. I have a lot of Maybelline and Loreal. I have around 30 different ones. Didn’t have a clue what would look good so I bought a lot of them. Just a question. I often wear gloss over my lipstick and I like how it looks. Does anyone else do that?

Anonymous

Yes I do wear gloss over lipstick and I love the look of it. Very glamorous

I prefer matte lipstains since the dont mark the glasses I drink out of. Once They Drythey dont transfer to any glass from my XP

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Β©2024 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?