• This topic has 6 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey ladies. I am brand new and brand new to CD. Right now I am only wearing Bra and Panties every chance I get and have recently come out to my wife. She is mainly supportive and wants to be but is feeling really lost and I am too a bit. That’s all for another time though. I’m from British Columbia Canada and am really looking for somewhere that is safe and I can explore this brand new part of my life.</p>

Anonymous

Hello Erin, welcome to CDH.

It would be really helpful for you to fill in more of your profile to let us know a bit more about you. That way you’ll be able to find those with common interests or in your neck of the woods.

Wives and family are also welcome at CDH. There’s no need to feel lost, we are here to help you both find your way forward.

Welcome Erin.

Catherine
      Lady

Hi Erin welcome with us
      Catherine

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

IT was great talking with you in the chat room the other day!  Welcome to the site!

Cyn

Anonymous

Hi Erin and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Aaryn P original post: 

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hey ladies. I am brand new and brand new to CD. Right now I am only wearing Bra and Panties every chance I get and have recently come out to my wife. She is mainly supportive and wants to be but is feeling really lost and I am too a bit. That’s all for another time though. I’m from British Columbia Canada and am really looking for somewhere that is safe and I can explore this brand new part of my life.</p>

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?