Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi there ladies, HildaRuth here.
      Haven’t been out for ages but wife (who disapproves my CDing with a vengeance) was out for a couple of hours, the weather was glorious so I took the opportunity to dress in items I’d not managed to wear ‘out there’ before – a navy blue merino cardigan with diagonal buttons and a high neck, midi length very dark blue corduroy skirt, and knee high deep red boots with heels (just the right outfit IMHO for bright but chilly spring afternoon). All set off with a row of chunky white beads, a wide hinged bracelet, girly dark blue wristwatch and a couple of rings. It was the first time I’d worn boots with heels so I was pleased and relieved that I negotiated the stairs, down from and up to the flat – 41 steps each way – and the walk around Brighton Marina including slopes without twisting ankles or falling over. And what was wonderful to see, because of the bright sunshine, were my shadows, which showed the shape of my hair, the curve of my bust, the movement of the skirt all in dark silhouette. Several people said ‘hello’ as I passed them by and I met a neighbour who knows that I dress but thought I had stopped. We exchanged a few words indicating that HildaRuth was back on the scene. Got back to the flat, into drab and all femme items put away with 15 minutes to spare before SO returned. So feeling a strange mix of elation (at the experience of dressing and going out) and relief (at managing the heels) and satisfaction (at avoiding what would have been one almighty row with wife). Just needed to share this with my sisters
      Love and hugs
      HildaRuth 💋💋

Anonymous

Hildaruth, I know that felt so good for you.. to get out and be you..congrats and do it again!

💖❤️

As soon as I do Effie I’ll be. sure to let mu sisters know!
        💋💋

Anonymous

So pleased for you HildaRuth…

I sometimes wonder if the girls ( me included ) who can dress whenever they like, can sometimes maybe take it a bit for granted???…

and the girls like yourself who grab a couple of hours like a bull by the horns….actually enjoy the experience more??…bit like a full night’s sleep versus a power nap!!!

Well done, I hope you had a blast.

Grace xxxxxx

My life will be changing very soon and I expect that before too long I will become one of the “taking it for granted’ brigade. Can’t wait!
        💋💋

bit like a full night’s sleep versus a power nap!!!”

Brilliantly put, Grace!

In that context, I am suffering quite extreme sleep deprivation 😞

Love Laura

Thanks for this descriptive memoir, HR – I can picture myself there!

Some real, quality femme time for you – and I love the way it has a poetic effect on the writing, like a part of you has woken up in the sunshine!

Love Laura

Woken up in the sunshine – I like that. Someone said to me recently that I should see my cross dressing as ‘flowering’. Hope it won’t be too long before we can meet up in Brighton
        Love and hugs
        HR 💋💋

Yes indeed – the PM has announced a date now.

We should set a date and get all the CDH UK girls to descend on Brighton for a day – it’d be a hoot!

Love Laura

Lovely Laura,
            A Brighton UK CDH meet up is definitely something we should aim to organise for sure.
            Once things are a bit clearer we should start a topic post on this me thinks
            HR 💋💋

It does have a very poetic feel, I could close my eyes and see the beauty of it.

I haven’t ever been out as Tonya except to a friends.. where I first fully became Tonya for a night… I admire the courage you have. Thank you for sharing hope to see more of your adventures

Thank you Tonya
        As and when I go out dressed I’ll post about the experience for sure
        HR 💋💋

Can’t wait to hear of your adventures ❤️

There is no chance of that I am afraid Genevieve but it was lovely of you to say so. In fact it won’t be much longer before we go our separate ways. Although such separations are always tinged with a certain amount of regret I think we will both be much happier apart.
      HR 💋💋

I know the heartache of divorce all to well have been twice… although I’m back with my first ex wife… we were just to young and even though we were together for 7 years before we divorced we only really loved together for a few years…( USMC caused that) so we had to learn to actually live together which turned into fights over how to do things… but long story short we are much happier now… and I know for a fact from dark clouds and rain come the most beautiful rainbows and flowers. Keep your head up sweetheart you got this. And have a wonderful sisterhood right here behind you❤️

love and hugs 🤗

❤️Tonya

Dear Tonya
      Thanks for sharing your story and your uplifting comments. I know I have all the sisters on CDH with me on this and that helps me believe that have indeed ‘got this’
      Love and hugs
      HR 💋💋

If you ever need an ear mine will always be open

❤️🤗💋

Oh Tonya,
      That is so sweet of you and I’ll be sure to remember if times get rough
      💋💋

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?