Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls any tips on measuring to find the correct size bra. I’m not using forms making the best of what I’ve got for now. Any tips gratefully received

Hi Lacy Lover – your a girl after my own heart. I have read all the stuff about measuring for bras but what I did after squeezing into my wife bras for years was work out that if I went bigger in band size that would work. As for the cups as I have some chest muscle so I plumped for a plunge bra with a B cup. I fill a 38 B quite nicely. I would love to be able to grow my boobs at will and then let them go back when necessary. I don’t really want breast forms because I like to see my nipples through the silky lacy material

Rebecca Leeann Allen
      Baroness - Annual

Search for a site called  ” her room” it’s a undergarment Web store that I have used for years they have a lot of good info on the site along with videos. They even have a question and answer section for men

Going in to a bra retailer for a “pro” bra fitting is very helpful as well. Make sure to call the retailer in advance and explain your intentions, they will be receptive to your request (oh, don’t forget to bring your forms). For the bra measuring they will use a fabric tape measure. First measuring your under bust to find out your chest size, this is the first number in your bra size. For me its 36”, then you are lucky enough to pick your own cup size I like C’s and D’s. So I found a bra company that fit my forms perfectly. I like to use an underwire bra, with full coverage and no padding, this helps to let the breast forms fill out the whole bra cup.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?