Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      ThereseW
      Lady

Hi everyone,

My name is Therese and I have been participating a bit in CDH for a while but have been hesitating to introduce myself.  Not because I don’t want to meet you (I do!) but because it’s not an easy thing to introduce myself when my standard approach is to keep this side of me on the “down low”.  A few quick facts – upper 50’s, married, empty nester.  My wife knows about my crossdressing but she is “don’t ask don’t tell”.  My opportunities for dressing are way down now that business travel is on pause.  I’ve been crossdressing for around 15 years, but experimented as early as my teens.  The name Therese is inspired by a cousin who I met only a few times in my youth and who I was inspired by – I wanted to be like her.  She was smart and kind so I tried to be smart and kind as well.  She was also pretty, and well, maybe you know that journey?  Other than my wife, nobody knows about this side of me – except now all of you!

Happy to meet you,

Therese

Anonymous

Hi Therese,

Nice to meet you! No need to rush anything. I am upper 50’s and married. Empty nesters. My wife is accepting.

Kay

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Therese

We’re so much alike in our journeys.. empty nester in my 60s ouch!!! Just my wife knows and only now is starting to show compassion towards Stephanie. Early she was angered,  confused but most of all hurt. Married for many years she also looked at it as don’t ask don’t tell attitude too. In time with patience she slowly accepted but under strict conditions.  Now we’re moving along wonderfully,  hope in time you’ll experience this too.

Here you have many to enjoy sharing each other’s experiences.  Ladies are so understanding and very supportive. Meet with some of them and enjoy their help and most of all  acceptance to  make your time here such a wonderful experience. Making friendships is so much fun and know there’s always someone here to talk to and to listen when needed.  Happy to meet you and hope to see you sometime here soon.   Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Therese nice to meet you and happy you joined us girls here . Theirs nothing to be afraid of here we all are careing and very supportive of all girls who pass thru these doors so relax settle in and read some forums and posts and when comfortable please join in and ask some questions about anything you all ways wanted to know about as makeup clothing and what ever peeks your intrest. Like I said theirs nothing to be afraid of as we really don’t bite  well some girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding . There are many girls here from all over the world to make lasting friendships with . So again its nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime.

Stephanie Bass

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Welcome Therese, so nice to meet you.  Yes, another very upper 50’s here to greet you.  Though not and never married, I am all too familiar with keeping my crossdressing on the ” down low ” since I began decades ago.  To say I didnt rush things would be an understatement!  Decided to finally break out of my shell here at CDH and have never looked back.  One thing I found on this site is that the great ladies here make it so incredibly easy to open up and just be yourself.  Nothing but real support and true friendships to be made in this very comfortable place!

Stevie

Hi Therese,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Therese!

One thing I’ve discovered here is that I am so not alone!

Hi Therese and thank you for the introduction. That can’t have been easy. I’m happy to meet you too. Your cousin sounds like quite the person to have both patterned and named yourself after. I’m sure she’d be honored by the patterning part. “Don’t ask don’t tell” is better than “me or the dressing” so there’s that. But here, please do ask and do tell. I really like the order you listed things in for the biographical info in your profile. I’m in my early 50s but I’ve been dressing for about 40 years. Hopefully I’ll see you around the site.

Hi Therese, Teralynn here. Welcome to our wonderful online community Luv. There are many crossdressing people who keep their little secret from most of the people they know even significant others. There are also crossdressing people who have significant others who like yours would prefer that they didn’t bring up crossdressing at all. For those that started out at an early age that can be an attitude that can be difficult to live with! Unlike a lot of crossdressing people I didn’t learn about Teralynn until I was 51. Now I am almost 71 and can’t imagine her not being part of my life! I told my wife about Teralynn early on and it took a while but now she thinks nothing of seeing Teralynn running around the house in a dress. Here at CDH you don’t have to hide who you are, explain why you do it or tell us where your crossdressing journey is going to take you ( unless you want to). Stay active on the site and get to know some of our fabulous members and you’ll find out why so many of us think it is so wonderful! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. – Blessings

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?