Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I’m organizing a Girls Night Out for Aug. 27. This would be in Orlando. There’s a meet-up, that evening, with the local PEM/FEM group. They usually do a pot-luck dinner/gabfest. We could also get our nails done, get makeovers, do some shopping & some clubbing so, obviously, depending on what the majority want to do, this might start as a Girls Afternoon Out. If you’re in the Orlando area or can get there, please indicate your choices of activities in the poll. Thanks.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by Dawn Judson. Reason: Left out a couple of options
      Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Dawn,

I would be sooo excited to go to a function like that and be with all the other girls for a day. But on the North American continent I’m about as far away as you can get being close to the west coast of Canada. Paulette is putting together a weekend thing in Seattle for us CD girls this fall and hopefully I will get to attend.

Enjoy your outing in Orlando, it does sound like a lot of fun and I would be there in a heart beat if it was possible. Hope it all goes well.

Love,

Trish

Omg I wish I could get away for something like this.  I’m shy to go out but in another city with a group of girlfriends…I think I could do that!

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

Well, come on, girl. Let’s party!

Thanks Dawn, I will be on a trip with my family that week.  Maybe some other time? I make it to Florida now and then for work.

Janine
      Lady

Hi Dawn

I live close to Orlando and I’m interested in your Meet _up_in-florida on Aug 27th Where is this event happening?I’m going to try to attend. I’m excited about meeting other gurls and getting to know them. Please let me know where your going to be meeting and what time. Thanks in advance. Janine

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

Hi Janine,

Unless we do a nail &/or make-up salon, in the afternoon, we will probably meet at the PEM/FEM meet-up. That’s at the Christ Church UnityOrlando, 771 Holden Avenue, Orlando FL 32839. You might want to contact the PEM president, Joyce Swindell at swindell_joyce@mail.com. She says, “If the replies aren’t at least 10-15 to be able to pay for the space, it will just be moved to a local restaurant. So if you are bringing guests, that’s cool & we wouldn’t mind if they contributed to the event in support of our group. Members pay a $15 per meeting fee, but guests are free in order to decide to join or not. Membership is currently only $20 per year. It gives you the monthly newsletter and email communications with changes and updates. As well as supplies for the meetings like paper plates, plastic wares, condiments etc…”

From there, we can decide if we want to go shopping, clubbing, etc.

Hope to see you!

Dawn

Janine
          Lady

Hi Dawn

Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know where the event is going to be,.I have every intention of joining you gurls and looking forward to it.I live really close to Orlando, so I have a idea about where I have to go.If everything go’s as planned, with my work ,I have already put in for a day of vacation so I can join you.

Dawn Judson
            Ambassador

Janine, I’ll try to firm all this up by the end of the week.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?